Chapter 19

After Smrithi came we all went back to palace !! Me and Ashwin immediately hit the bed due to tired !! The next day Varun and his family came while we all greeted him !!

Aunty : Kirti maa can you come with me ??

Me : Ahh maa !!

    I said and went with her !! We went inside the kitchen and she looked at me !!

Aunty : Can you please look over the kitchen !! I have to arrange rooms for them !! And i can't be over here when they are home !! They will think bad la....

Me : Ofcourse maa !! Sure !!! Don't worry !!

    I said while she smiled going away !! I was helping the maids with the dishes !! They all were very friendly !! Soon i saw Ashwin coming near !!

Ashwin : Oii !!

Me : Mmm ...

Ashwin : I was searching for you everywhere !!

Me : Athai asked me to look after food arrangement Ashwineey !! You were sleeping so tiredly so i didn't wake you up !!

Ashwin : I was searching for you !! Atlast Amma said you will be here !! I missed you !! I badly missed your warmth when i woke up !!

    He said while maids there where giggling and blushing making me so embarassed and went away saying they will get some crockery !! As soon as they went i hitted him making him groan out !!

Me : You are embarassing me !! What would they think of me ??

Ashwin : As my wife !! I just said the truth !! I really missed you !!

   He said making me blush out and nod !!

Ashwin : Let me help you !!

Me : No need !! You are a prince !! What will people think !!

Ashwin : I am a prince yeah !! But you are my queen !! So i have to help you out !!

    He said making me smile at that !! He came behind me and placed his hands on mine !! I was making the dough ready for chapathi !! As i was kneading the dough he was holding my hand !!

Me : Is this your help ??

Ashwin : Yeah !! See !!

    He said showing his hands which was with my hands tangled in the dough !! I was blushing to that !! A strand of hair was falling on my eyes disturbing me a lot !! I was trying to take it off but i couldn't as my hands have flour all over !!

Ashwin : Wait let me help you !!

   He said trying to remove it with his hands !!

Me : Ashwineey you have flour all in your hands !!

Ashwin : Ohh yeah i forgot !! Mmm... wait !!

    He said and blew air in my hair and it went away from my eyes and he adjusted it with his wrist !!! We both were looking eachother !! His finger trailing on my cheeks making me shudder !! We both were leaning closer our eyes fixed on eachother's when our lips touched lightly we heard laughs and talks while we turned away gasping for air !! God !!!!
Why am I feeling so hot all of a sudden ??!!!! Our friends all came !!

Pavi : Ashwin what are you doing here ??

    She asked and they looked at us and smirked  !!

Ashwin : Mm.... nothing !! Kirti was working all alone...so....i..came to help !!

    He said but no-one was in a state to beleive it !!

Rajeev : Yeah yeah we agree !!

    He said making me blush !!