Chapter 28

We both went to Chennai at night !! As soon as we went in i inhaled the homely smell and sighed !!

Me : Ahh !! It's heaven maa !!

Ashwin : Aama aama !! Now come with me !! You deserve a punishment for all your tease you made when we were there !!

He said pulling me making me squeal while we went to our room giggling !! We spent our time smiling and enjoying eachother's embrace !!
The next morning i woke up to the sound of birds and smiled !!! I saw Ashwin sleeping beside me snoring making me chuckle at him , he is my home !! Our days went Pretty happy and we were back to normal !! But still the fear of something happening to our family was on our minds !!!! On a random Sunday ,

I was making breakfast when i heard a bell ring !! I opened to find Nivetha standing and i smiled and welcomed her in !!!

Me : Hiii !!!!

Nivi : Hey !!!!!

She said and we both hugged eachother !!

Me : What would you like to have ???

Nivi : No...no .... it's fine !!!

Me : No .....tea coffee , juice ??

Nivi : Juice is fine !!

Me : Sure !! Just a moment let me call Ashwin !!

I said and went to our room !! Ashwin was brushing his teeth and washing his face !!

Me : Ashwineey nivi is here !!!

Ashwin : Ohh !! She didn't even inform me !! Ask her to get comfortable i will take a bath and come maa !!!

I nodded and was about to go when he suddenly pinched my waist making me squeal !!

Me : Ashwineey !!!!

I glared at him angrily while he chuckled !!!

Ashwin : Evlo azhagana edupu irruntha enna Panna pondati naan.....( When you have such a beautiful waist what will I do pondati....)

Me : Ashwineey if you do these kind of things , i will change into pyjamas !! And never wear saree in home !!

Ashwin : Aiyayooooo maa venam !! You are looking really pretty in saree !! And moreover what can I do ??? Ain't i a pity soul ??

He asked showing puppy eyes !!!

Me : Yaaru neeee ?? Kd !!! Come down soon !!

I said while he laughed nodding !! I went and made her a lemon juice and soon Ashwin came over !!!

Ashwin : Hey Nivetha !! How are you??

Nivi : I am fine Ashwin !!

Ashwin : Great !!! So what brings you to Chennai suddenly ??

He asked and she started crying making us both panicked !!

Me : Hey !!

I said going beside her while Ashwin looked at her concerned !!

Ashwin : What happened ??

Nivi : Divya is threatening me !! She is saying i am the one responsible for her ban and is threatening me saying she will kill me !!!

She said making us shocked !!

Nivi : Amma said i will be safe with you !! That's why i came here !!!

She said crying while i held her !! Ashwin looked at me while i nodded my head !!!

Ashwin : Okk....kirti maa take her to the guest room !! Nivi you will be safe here !!! Don't worry !!!