Chapter 32

We both looked at eachother and sighed !!

Me : Ashwineey why don't you give us some time ??? You all stay in here !! I will talk with her.....

Ashwin : Maa.... it's not safe !! She is angry !! What if she do something to you !!

Me : I will take care !!! Just a minute !! Please !!

    I asked while he nodded !! I went to her room and knocked on the door !!

Divya : Just leave !!!!! I don't want to see anyone of you !!!!!!

Me : Divya......i am sorry !!!!

    I said while she didn't say anything !! I continued.....

Me : We know , we did wrong by banning you !!! We didn't realise you were also a victim !!! Antha nivi threatened you too la ?? I am sorry , but she is threatening us too !!! We don't know what to do !!!! She was the reason for us to ban you !!!! We didn't know what was going on back then !!! But please......she is threatening me to leave Ashwin !!! She said she wants the throne and him !!!! Neeyum love panna la Ashwin ah.... will you be okk to loose him to a evil , i don't know what she will do to him..... please..........as his wife i am asking you literally.....help us .........

     I cried tears leaving my eyes !!!!

Divya : How do you want me to help you ???

Me : We know you know about her more than us , so tell us about her !! Tell what and all she did !!! Please.......

     I said and there was a moment of silence !! Soon the door opened making me surprised !!!

Divya : I am doing this for you !!! Eventhough i insulted you a lot , eventhough you have no connection to this mess , you care about them all !! Even though i knew about her i kept silence !!! So i am doing this for you !!! Please take care of mama !!

Me : I will for sure !!!! Thanks !!!

     I said hugging her while she hugged me !!! Soon everyone came !!

Ashwin : Sorry ammu......

Divya : It's okk mama !!! But i was also involved with her !! Actually this all started when your brother was engaged to her !!!! We became friends slowly !!! She was very happy that she will get the throne !!! But one day your brother found out that her family was the ones who was giving problems to the country !! He tracked them down !!! But she begged him literally to leave her family !! Since he loved her truly , he wanted to leave them !! So he took all those files accesses they have against our kingdom and burnt them !!! He just wanted them to go far away from the kingdom and to never come back !! But she was very angry !!! She knew as long as your brother is alive she can't do anything to acquire the throne !! So with the help of her connections she killed him !!! When we were all mourning she was happy that she will marry you !! But you rejected her !! She was devastated !! So she left the palace to develop herself !!! She talked to me after so long , when you both came to the kingdom for the first time !!!! She said she wanted to help me to marry you !! She said she will help me with that !! I agreed !! But i didn't know she will take kirti back to Chennai !!!! I was happy that kirti is far from you and you are angry on her !! But i got to know she also stealed the important plan you have been working on !!!! So i was afraid about her !!! She came back on Smrithi's engagement !! I was shocked and asked her to leave from here !! She said she will say i was the one who kidnapped kirti !! I was afraid of what she will do !! But i tried my best to make her leave from here !! So she showed you the evidence and got me banned !!!! I didn't know anything much after that !!

   She said making us all nod !!!

Me : What are we gonna do Ashwineey ??

Ashwin : I don't know too !!

Arjun : Ashwin anna....look !!

    Arjun came and showed us his laptop !!

Arjun : I have tracked down her family !!! Look !! If we find out about them !!! We can lure her out of the kingdom !! We can make her tell us all the truth !!! With proper permission we can kill them !!!

Me : Where are they at ??

Arjun : They are around just 5-6 hours of drive from here !!!

Ashwin : Then let's make a plan !!

Us : Plan !!!!!!??

    He nodded !!!

Ashwin : Kirti maa ....you stay with girls !!! Arjun and mahi will be here to protect you all !!! Rajeev and sakthi guys go back to our kingdom and inform appa Amma about this !!! Ask them to provide a law that no one is going to be working for us like slaves and each person working there will have their studies or work settled by us !!! So ask the workers to leave from here completely, those who aren't leaving lock them up in prison !! Even bodyguards , they may be her people !! Just keep my personal bodyguards to protect you and our family !!!

Me : Ashwineey !! I can't allow you to go alone !! I will come with you !!

Ashwin : Kirti maa.... understand it !!! It is a risky job !! Either they die or me !! I need to solve this issue !!!

Me : Then it's either them or us !! No matter what happens i want to be with you !! Even if we come alive out of this or even if we don't !! I want to be with you !! And that's it !!! I don't take no as an answer !!!

     I said while he sighed nodding !!!

Arjun : Let me come with you !!

Ashwin : Arjun no !!! You have a life ahead !!

Arjun : So ??? This is my life !! I make the decision not you big bro !!

       He said making us chuckle !!!

Mahi : Then i will also come with you both !!

Ashwin : Dei !! You have a wife and two kids to take care !!

Mahi : I know !!! Whatever shall happen !! I know my hasini will take care of our babies !!! I trust her with it !! She is so strong !!

    He said looking at her who shed tears of pain yet nodded and everyone nodding bracing ourselves !!

Ashwin : Then Girls will stay here !! Pavi Priya can tackle if someone finds out this place !!!! Divya contact nivetha and inform her about us finding their location !!! She will definitely come to save her family !!! And before that the law must be passed on and everyone should be left !!! So this should happen as early as possible !! And we will leave within few hours !!! So brave yourselves everyone !! The war has started , it's either us or them Atlast !!!

To find out what happens next keep reading your favourite book Bewitching tale 💫😍💞