Chapter 25

I bathed in warm water and wore the night gown and wore a robe on top of it !!!

I was pacing nervously in the bedroom when i felt someone opening the bedroom door and i looked at the entrance to see Ashwin entering !!!

Ashwin : Hey baby !!

Me : Hii.....

     I said while he came placing his suitcase near the dressing table and kissed me gently on my lips !!

Me : How was your trip ??

Ashwin : Good !!! I gave invitations for the engagement to everyone and they said they will come by tomorrow night for the Engagement !! They asked me to stay with them and come here by tomorrow but i said i can't stay any longer from my Pretty wife and came rushing here !!!

        He said making me blush !!!

Me : Have you ate anything ??

Ashwin : Yep !! On our way Arjun was really hungry so we stopped for some dinner !!

Me : Okk !! Refresh yourself first !!!

Ashwin : Okk !!! Wait for a few minutes !!!

   I nodded while he went in to bath !! Few minutes later he came in his towel and went to his cupboard to take his pyjamas when i held his hands !! He looked at me surprised !!

Me : Ashwineey....i...i..think i am ready !!

Ashwin : Ready for ???

    He asked smirking while i turned around !!

Me : If you don't know then fine !!!

Ashwin : Sorry sorry !! I know !!! For real ??

Me : Mmm .....

Ashwin : Will you do that for me ??

Me : I am saying yes because i really need you !! Not because i am feeling pity on you !!! I crave your attention and care very much !!! I lacked those feelings ever since i was born !!! My dad and mom showed me love more than i could want so i never felt not loved !!! But after them i was blank i lost feelings , then you came each day  i needed so badly for you to love me and the love you show on me is huge yet i want to explore more and more with you !!

   I said while i could hear his chuckle !!!

Ashwin : I love you !! You don't know how many days i expected for you to say this !!!

Me : I love you too !!!

    I said while he slowly made me face him making me blush and bent my head down while he chuckled !!! He took me gently in his arms and placed me on the bed !!! He locked the door and turned off the lights !!!! There was a mild light which was enough for us to see eachother !!! He came to me and carassed my hair while i looked at him !!!