Chapter 34

I woke up to see a worried Ashwin beside me  !!

Me : Ashwineey ........

Ashwin : Kirti maa....are you okk ??

   He asked panicked !! I nodded and looked at the surrounding to see i was in a hospital !!

Me : What happened ??

Ashwin : You fainted when ..when...nivi said to u about our family !!!

      He said and just then i remembered everything !!! So he lied to me !!!

Me : U too hid everything from me la....

Ashwin : Maa....i promise it wasn't my intention !!! Actually , it was all supposed to happen in a good way !!! Actually your mom is a princess and my dad's sister !!! It was our grandpa's ruling period !! But your maa....loved one of the workers of the kingdom and got married to him !! Our grandfather revolted against it !! He was a racist it seems like Nivetha was right !!! He just said that she isn't his daughter anymore and asked her to leave from the kingdom and never step into it !! He threatened if she ever dared to come back he would die !! And your maa...left !!! And thatha died sometime later !! So we searched all over for your mom and dad !!! We couldn't identify them !! And atlast  two years before i came to your house !!! You were on your college trip that time !!! I talked with them , they was happy to meet everyone back , aana athukulla they died !! And maa .....it was a murder !!!

   He said closing his eyes and i sat there stunned !!!

Me : Murder ah ......

       I uttered truly terrified and hot tears came out of my eyes while Ashwin rushed to my side and hugged me !!! He was very closely holding me and calming me by rubbing my back while i was crying like a baby!!

Ashwin : I know !! This will happen !! Athuku thaan i wanted to wait for the right moment to say this to you !!

Me : So u knew me before ??

   I asked him wiping my tears !!

Ashwin : Mmm aama !! Everyone knew about their death and was very shocked !! They wanted you to come back to the family !! Aana u were not in your steady state !! And i didn't want to take advantage of you !! So i gave u some space !!

Me : You left me just like that ?? As an orphan ?? 

   I asked tears making their way more !!!

Ashwin : I gave you space maa...aana i never stopped caring about u !! U sold your properties to pay the debt right !! I was the one who got all your properties for sale in return for the money mama and athai had to pay !! I have registered it again to your name long ago !!!

    He said making me surprised !!

Me : So u really are my cousin ??

Ashwin : Aama maa !!

Me : U knew about everything !! Then why did u marry me ??

Ashwin : Mama athai kaaga thaan maa !! Your parents wanted us to get married !!

Me : No way !! They wouldn't have said this without asking my consent !!

Ashwin : If not so....why would I get married to this ugly crying duckling !!

   He asked teasing me making me hit him and wipe my teary eyes and cheeks !!!

Ashwin : Before they died , they would have talked about your cousin right ?? They would have wanted you to get married to him ??

Me : Aama....how do u know ?? Wait u are the one....

Ashwin : Yes !!! Pleasure to meet you baby !!

Me : Aama Ashwineey , u already knew all this !! Then nee direct ah varama , why did u come saying u wanted a baby !!!