Chapter 30

Flashback :

   On the day nivi identity was revealed !!! I was roaming in our room waiting for him while he came in !!

Me : Naan unta pesanum !!! ( I want to talk to you !! )

Ashwin : I don't have anything to talk with you now maa !! Please don't start anything !!

Me : Ashwineey !! You don't know what she did...!!!!!

Ashwin : Whatever it may be !! She was already mentally afraid !!! Now you behaving like this will create an even more stress !!!!! Do you understand it or not !!

    He asked shouting at me !! We both were literally glaring at eachother !!!!

Me : You know what give me a week !! Just a week !!! I will show you her real face !!!!

Ashwin : All the best !!

     He said and we both turned aside still fuming !! Soon i felt him turning !!

Ashwin : Maa...i am sorry...

Me : Enn ??

Ashwin : I got a little angry !! Sorry pondati !! Ava already mentally sick , i was just worried what if she does something terrible !!

Me : You have full trust on others and not on me !! Idiot !!

    I said hitting him while he groaned !!

Ashwin : Ahhh valikudhu d !!!

Me : Valikatum !!!

    I said while he held me and hastily kissed my cheeks making me stop it !!

Ashwin : Sorry!!!

Me : Okk okk....i forgive you !! But Ashwineey she is the real culprit !! She is the reason for our family issues !! 

Ashwin : What !!!!

Me : Yeah Ashwineey !! She is the one !!

Ashwin : How are you so sure ma ??

   I said to him about how i found out about her and what she said when i said i will reveal !!!

Ashwin : What the !! I am gonna confront her !! Naan avala summa vida maataen !!

   He said fuming in anger !!!

Me : Ashwineey relax maa !!! Our unplanned move can cause us to loose our family !! We should plan !!!

Ashwin : How ???

Me : She wants the throne and you !!! So you are the key to trap her !!

Ashwin : Naana ??

Me : Mmmmm !!! She wants us to be seperated so she can acquire the throne and marry you !! So we are going to pretend to fight !!! We should be realistic enough so that she beleive and trusts you !! Be caring to her !! Take care of her !!! At one point she will tell some or other information which we can use against her !!!

Ashwin : Mm .... it's good !!! Let's do it !!! Aana....close to her ....is it necessary ??

Me : Please Ashwineey....you don't have to do too much !! Just hug her casually be caring like that etc....

Ashwin : How can I do that to her when i want to do all these to you...

    He said holding my waist pulling me closer making me chuckle !!!

Me : It's for our family Ashwineey !!! Please....

Ashwin : Fine fine !!!

    He said making me smile !!! We always made sure to fight together in front of her !!! On the day when we talked about divorcing ,