Chapter 26

I woke up the next day to see Ashwin not beside me !!! I shrunk my eyes due to the sunlight falling on my face and sat on the bed holding the bedsheet to my body !!! I looked at my body to see myself in my robe !!! I looked around when someone entered the room !! I turned to see Ashwin entering in !!! He smiled looking at me and came near placing a gentle kiss on my forehead making me smile !!!

Me : Good morning Ashwineey !!

Ashwin : Good afternoon pondati !!

He said chuckling while i looked at him wide eyed !!! My eyes went to the clock to see it was 2 pm !!!

Me : Shit !!! I am sorry !! I am sorry !!

I said while he pulled me closer hugging me !!!

Ashwin : Why are you getting tensed ?? It's normal that you were tired !!!

Me : But..... tomorrow is Smrithi's engagement and i had things to do today !!!!

I said groaning against his chest while he patted my head calming me down !!

Ashwin : I did everything okk !! Arrangements are over !! Varun family will be here soon !!! So i just came to check up on you !!!

Me : Why didn't you wake me up Ashwineey !! Why did you let me sleep till this long !!! What will everyone think about me !!!!

Ashwin : Shhh !!! Girls understood the moment i said you were sleeping !! And our boys was concerned if you were okay and i said yes !!! And moreover i too woke up around 9 or 10 am !!! So it didn't matter !!! They will understand !!!

Me : Mm.....let me refresh before Varun and his family comes !!

I said standing up !! There was a sore feeling and i tried to limp to the bathroom when he took me in his arms earning a squeal from me !!

Me : Ashwineey !!!

Ashwin : Shhh !!! I will let you in the bathroom !!! You take some warm bath okk !!! If you didn't start with the couch last night you wouldn't have gotten this !!!

Me : Don't start again !!!

I said groaning while he laughed !! He left me in the restroom and went out !!! I took a warm bath and came out in my bath robe !!! Ashwin was searching through the cupboard and pulled out a dress for me making me chuckle !!!

Me : You know you don't have to do these things and all....

Ashwin : I know !!! I just wanted to....

He said making me chuckle and i extended my hand to get the dress while he held onto it tightly !!!

Me : What !!!!

Ashwin : Shall i help you ??

Me : Haha so funny !!! I already know what help you will do to me !!! So nope !! Thank you !!

I said making him chuckle at that !!! I got changed into the clothes and went out !!! He handed me a plate full of food and i was suddenly like a women who haven't eaten anything for a month !!! I started eating it while he chuckled slowing me down !!

Ashwin : Calm down okkk !!! I asked the maids to prepare this all for you !! And even if you want more i will get it !!! So eat slowly okk !!!

I nodded and started eating but paused for a moment !!

Me : You ??

Ashwin : I already had my food !! That's why i came to see you and then you were awake !! So yep ..

He said while i nodded and ate everything !!!

Me : Thank you !!! I am so full !!!

I said rubbing my belly which was protruding from food making Ashwin laugh !!! He kneeled down kissing my belly !!