Chapter 27

Me : Maa.... don't worry !!!

Ashwin : I can't.....i... don't want to risk your life !!! I have decided to ban her !!!

Me : Ashwineey !!! Are you crazy !!!

Ashwin : Yes i am !!! I don't have a heart to loose you !!! I can't tolerate this !!! I am banning her and is going to increase the security !! That's final !!!

He said going to refresh making me sigh !!! Two days was a roller coaster !! I couldn't even see Ashwin properly !!! He banned Divya from entering the kingdom and replaced all palace staffs !!! Irrespective of their work in the palace !!! He even replaced few guards !!! He was working nonstop !!! He sleeps late at night and wake up before i do and go to work !!! He was working to increase the kingdom's security !!!

Later that day ,

I was sitting in the balcony over looking the mountains !!! It was late at night and i sensed someone opening the door !! I turned to see him !!! As soon as he saw me he showed a precious smile making my heart melt !!!

Ashwin : Why didn't you sleep ??

Me : I was waiting for you !!

Ashwin : Enn maa ?? Did u look at the time !!! It's going to be 2 in the morning !!!

Me : I didn't feel sleepy Ashwineey !!

Ashwin : Ashwineey....mmm wow ..do you know it's been two damn days since i last heard this !!! I missed you....

Me : I missed you too !!!

Ashwin : I am sorry i was busy with stuff !!

Me : It's okk i understand !! Don't worry !!!

Ashwin : What did you do today ??

Me : I was bored today !!! You know i don't even have any work here !! I was just being in the room mostly !! Even girls went back to Chennai to maintain the company !!! Smrithi also went to give invitations for her friends along with Varun !!! Hasini also went back to Canada !!! Athai and mama went for a wedding to a nearby kingdom !!! I was bored !!! You were also very busy in your work !! What can I do ???

Ashwin : I am sorry maa....

Me : Why Ashwineey ???

Ashwin : You were a free bird before !!! Now you are forced to be beside me !! I am sorry !! If you want you can go back to Chennai !!! I will come after sorting out the issues !!!

Me : It's okk Ashwineey !!! Even if i go there i will be worried if you are okk or not !!! And moreover i can get to see you only in here !! So it's better this way !!!

I said making him smile !!!

Ashwin : You know i was hell tired and stressed when i entered the room !! As soon as I saw you and talked with you all those flew off !!!

Me : Pinna !!! I am your energy source la .....

Ashwin : Aama aama !! Now come !! Let's sleep !! It's so late !!

Me : Hey enna aalu ya nee !!! Two days aachu oru kiss kooda kudukala pondati ku nu irruka !! Unromantic fellow !! ( It's been two days and you aren't even worried that we haven't kissed in this mean time !! )

I said making him chuckle !!!

Ashwin : I am sweaty babe !!! I smell !!

Me : I don't care !!!

Ashwin : Mmhhhh....u don't care....??

He said locking me between him and the balcony while i looked at him nodding making him smirk !!!