Chapter 14

The next morning i woke up to see Ashwin not here !! I refreshed and went out !! The house seemed empty !! Only few guards was here !!! I dialled up Ashwin to see if he left soon for work without me !!! He didn't pick up !! I was getting worried !! I went to see a guard standing on the  porch !!

Me : Anna where is Ashwin ???

Guard : He went for some work mam !! Please go inside !!

    He said but his eyes said something else !!

Me : Where is Ashwin ??? Why are you lying??

Guard : Mam he went out for some important meeting !!

   He said going away and i rushed to our room !! His yesterday clothes are not in the laundry bucket !! His laptop is in home !! I went to see Arjun and mahi in their room sleeping but Divya isn't there !!! I called pavi !!

Pavi : Umm...kirti...you woke up ??

Me : Where are u ??

Pavi : We are going to work !!

Me : Don't lie !!! You guys will come here and then we will all go !! Where are u all ?? Where is Ashwin ?? What happened to him !!!!

Pavi : Noth... nothing....

    I could hear her voice crackle !! She is sobbing !!!

Pavi : I will call you later !!!

   She said hanging up !! This isn't right !! I went out to the guards who avoided my gaze !!!

Me : If u don't say where Ashwin is and what happened to him right now !!!! I will leave from here !!! He will not leave u be if something happens to me !!! So better say where he is !!!! Or else i won't stand here !!!

   They all remained silent and i started walking out !!!

Shekar : Your Highness !!!!

Me : Where is Ashwin ??

Shekar : I am sorry i am not allowed to say that to you !!!

Me : Fine !!! I will go to our friends house !!! And seek answers !!

Shekar : No mam !!!

Me : Then where the hell is he ???!!!!!!

    I shouted while they all sighed !!!

Shekar : Get the car !! I will take her !!!! And you two come with me !! Remaining all stay in here !!

    They said and i sat on the car worried !! Is he hurt ??? Did his enemies attack him !! My mind was stressed out !!! They stopped in a hospital and my heartbeat stopped for a second !!! Shekar took me in to the fifth floor where all of his guards was there !! Our friends along with Divya was there !!!

Me : Where is Ashwin ??

Pavi : Kirti i am sorr...

Me : I asked where is Ashwin !!!

Pavi : In the ICU !!

   She pointed and i rushed to there !! I saw doctors operating him and tears left my eyes !!!

Rajeev : Last night some of his enemies found him !!! He didn't have any guards with him !!! He did tackle them but they were high in count!! But his guards found him leaving the house and they went following him even without his knowledge and they were able to save him !!! But .....

Me : But ???

Sakthi : One of his enemies shot him  but luckily his shoulder got the bullet !! He didn't want you to know that's why we didn't inform you maa !!