Chapter 16

A week went by me staying completely in home !!! I need to calm myself down !!! Guards were outside the place for my safety !!! Girls came home and said their sorry it took me few days but i forgave them !! They couldn't reveal since he asked , so no problem in that !! Ashwin gave me the space i asked by not calling or even texting me !!! One fine evening i heard a knock on the door and i opened it to see Ashwin !! I stood there shocked for a second but composed and asked him in !! I gave him coffee as we sat on the couch !!! He was looking at the coffee !! He looked so dull his face pale !! His beard not trimmed !!!

Me : Ashwin.....

Ashwin : Maa...i am not here to force you !! I respect and understand you need your time !!! But my mom called saying we have my sister's engagement in a week and she need me there !!! And since they haven't seen you yet they wanted to see you !!

Me : Ashwineey...i...

Ashwin : Please ?? They don't know about this anything !!! I said to them we were lovers and got married in here !! Please !!!

He asked literally pleading !! How could i say no to that face !!!

Me : Okk ....

Ashwin : Really ???

Me : Yeah.... only a week !! Okk ?? After that u won't force me to stay there !!! If yes then i will come with you !!

Ashwin : Sure !!!

I nodded while he smiled !!

Ashwin : Thanks for this !! You don't know how much you are helping me in !!! I am sorry.....

Me : Don't Ashwineey !! You were right !! We were just in a contract !! I should give you an heir and leave and not come anywhere near you and the baby !! That's what we had so it's totally fine that you didn't say to me about your personal feelings !!

Ashwin : Get ready by 10 am tomorrow !!

He said going out while i nodded !! He was kinda hurt with my words but it's for our well-being !! The next day i packed my things and his car came and took me to the airport !!! We went to separate section to see everyone waiting for me !!!

Pavi : Hiii !!

Priya : Kirti !!

Me : Hey....

I waved them while they all smiled !!!

Me : Let's go ?

Ashwin : Alya has to come !!

Me : Okk !!

I said and soon she came !!! We all started to the flight !!

Me : Why is it empty ??

Ashwin : It's my private jet !!

He said making air leave from my body !! He has his own private jet !!! God !! Soon we sat on our seats and i was very nervous !! I haven't travelled anywhere in flight !! I was gripping the handle tight !!!

Ashwin : Nothing will happen to you as long as i am here maa !! Here take your teddy !!

He said handing it to me making me smile !!

Me : Thanks Ashwineey !!

I said and rested comfortably !! After hours of flight journey we landed and series of cars was waiting !!

Guard : How have you been your majesty !! It's been years !!

Ashwin : Thanks Stephan !! I am really good !!

He said and we got into his car and they took us to his home !! It was not like fantasy come buildings but majestic mansions which looks so beautiful and sophisticated !!