Chapter 37

Sometime later when i opened my eyes i saw a sight that i could never forget !! Ashwin was holding our two babies in his hands !! Athai and mama was helping him to hold them carefully !!! When everyone saw me they smiled !!!

Athai : Maa....how do u feel ??

Me : Somewhat better maa !!

Mama : Thanks da maa !! U struggled a lot for us all !!!!

   He said making me smile !! Soon the nurse came asking me to feed the baby and everyone went out !! Ashwin came beside me and helped me with our girl while he was holding the boy !! I still need to learn to baby feed two kids right and then i fed our boy !!! Soon the doc came in !!!

Doc : I am really sorry !! We didn't knew how this got missed in your case !!!

Me : Is everything fine ??

Doc : Yeah !! Everything is fine now !! The babies are healthy too !!! Actually we could identify if it was twins in ultrasound !! But your twins were always adjacent to eachother !!! One twin hid the other completely !! So we couldn't identify !!! And the surprise is , eventhough the placenta was connected to one the other one was fed and met up with the needs !!

Ashwin : What does it mean doctor ??

Doc : You fed one child , that child fed it's twin !!! They shared that much bond !!!

   She said making us surprised !!! What a miracle !!!

Doc : I will give you some medications to heal sooner !!! Just learn to feed the babies !! I will provide a food list to increase the milk flow !!!

   I nodded while she smiled and went out !!! Both the babies were sleeping and Ashwin was holding my hands !!

Ashwin : Sorry maa !!!

Me : Ashwineey.....

Ashwin : I never realised pregnancy could be this painful !!! I am sorry !!! And that too in our case !!! When you shouted after the first delivery I was scared !!!! And the doctor said we are gonna have another baby !!! My head was spinning !!!! I was worried !!!

   He said leaving some tears while i wiped it off !!!

Me : See !! I told you right !! Something was not right with the belly !! U didn't beleive me !!

Ashwin : I am sorry !!! I didn't know things could be like this !!! I will be careful and understand all these things from now on !!!!

   He said making me chuckle and nod !!!

Ashwin : Are u okk now ?? Feeling better ?? Somewhat ??

Me : Mm Ashwineey....It still pains but seeing these two figures sleeping peacefully i feel happy !! Namma pasanga Ashwineey !! ( Our children !! ) Can u beleive it !!!

    I said excited while he chuckled and placed a kiss on my hands which he was holding !!!

Ashwin : All these days i thought you were a small little one !! But seeing you undergo that much pain , my respect for you increased enormously maa !!

   He said while i chuckled !!

Me : Let's stop these emotions bubbling up Ashwineey !! Do u have any idea what we want to name our babies ??

Ashwin : I don't have !! I thought of going with the flow !!

   He said and just when our girl turned out boy too turned and we chuckled !!! Soon they opened their eyes and we smiled !! Ashwin helped me hold our girl while he took our boy in his hands !!