Chapter 13

Soon we ate and went to work !! By evening we all went to our home !! I was still angry !! His cousins came along with us to our home for dinner !!! Me and girls was cooking dinner !! Rajeev and sakthi along with mahi and Arjun was in the living room talking !! Divya wanted to explore the garden with Ashwin so they went !! I was literally fuming !!

Pavi : Kirti ?

Me : What !!!

    I literally raised my voice then lowered it !!

Me : I am sorry pavi !! I didn't mean to !!

Priya : We could see !! U are angry on her ??

Me : Ofcourse i am not !!!

Alya : For real ??

Me : Yeah do u think i am kidding ??

Pavi : Well we think so !!! Because since the moment she showed up you were worried !! Are you tensed about her and Ashwin !!!!

Me : Who am i to get tensed about them !!! See that idiot didn't even come to me to ask how i feel !! He is just roaming around with her !!

   I said while they all sighed !!! Soon Ashwin and Divya came in !!!

Ashwin : Hey girls !!

Alya : Hey !!

   She said getting a glare from me !!

Ashwin : Kirti maa ...

Me : Mmm....?

Ashwin : Are you okk ? You look not well !! Are u feeling tired !!??

   He asked and girls all gave me a        " See he cares about you look "

Me : I am fine !! Totally fine !! Thank you Ashwin !!!

     I said and he saw me confused for a moment and then nodded!! Soon everyone ate dinner and his cousins said they will be with our friends since they wanted to leave us newly weds the privacy !!

Divya : Mama should we definitely go ?? We will stay in the guest room atleast !!

Mahi : Divya !! Stop talking nonsense !!

Ashwin : It's okk da !! We don't have any problem in you guys being here !! Even kirti wants you guys to stay the night here !! Right baby ??

   He asked looking at me !! Eventhough i don't want her to stay it's not manners to ask them to leave and moreover his cousins are all kind except her !!

Me : Yes !! Guys stay here !! You are foremost welcome !!

Arjun : Sure ?? I don't want to be a third wheel !!

  He said getting a glare from Ashwin !!

Divya : Fine then !!! Where is my room ??

  She asked pulling Ashwin upstairs to show her room while Mahi and Arjun went behind !!!

Pavi : Kirti calm down !!

Alya : Relax babe okk !!

Priya : Yeah !! Sakthi said they will leave in few days or something !! So don't worry !!

Me : I am not !!!!!

Alya : Jealousy is written all over your face !!

Me : Really ??? If i am jealous i will not be standing around here simply !! I would have twisted her face !!!

    I said while they all gulped hard !!!

Priya : Remind me to never mess with you !!

Me : Guys guys it's not about you all !! You are our friends !! And i love that his cousins are here !! It makes him feel happy !! But as his wife i don't appreciate a girl whoever it is eventhough she is his cousin i don't want her drooling over him walking around holding his hands and dragging him !! This makes me even more emotional that he is not mine !!! He will leave me soon !!!