Chapter 18

Ashwin's pov :

    I was in our bedroom setting up the bed when i heard someone open the bedroom i turned to see kirti !!

Me : Hey baby....

   She looked down not even noticing me !! I was confused and looked at her !! I touched her arms while she jerked looking at me !!

Me : What happened ?? Are you okk ??

   I asked carassing her hair while she smiled nodding !!

Kirti : Ashwineey....

Me : Mmm....

Kirti : I...i heard from smrithi the beach here looks so good !! Shall we go ??

Me : Us ??? Now ???

Kirti : Yeah !! The beach will look pretty at night it seems !! I really wanna see !!! Please !!!

   She said pouting God how much i miss this !! My hands involuntarily went towards her but i controlled it !!

Me : No !!!

Kirti : What !!! Why ????

Me : Because it is not safe for us to sneak out !!! I don't want to risk your life !!!

Kirti : I promise i will be safe !!! And moreover....u...are...there .....

   She said looking into my eyes and a slow smile raised from my lips !! Atleast she trusts me that i will protect her !!

Me : But maa....

Kirti : Please please Ashwineey !!! Let's go !!!

Me : Fine !!! I will ask the guards to...

Kirti : No no !!!! We will sneak from the backyard !! There is a car there !! We can sneak through the forest !!

Me : Do u understand what you are saying ?? Through the forest ?? At this late night ??

Kirti : Ashwineey !! Are u going to do this or not !?? If not i am going away !!!

   She said while i looked at her unable to say anything while she was about to go away !!

Me : Hey wait !! I will come !! Let's go !! But in one condition !!

Kirti : What is it ??

Me : Stephan and Shekar has to come with us !!

Kirti : Ashwineey !!!!

Me : Last time was enough to teach me the lesson that i made a mistake !! I don't want you to get hurt !! So if yes then i will say yes for the beach trip !!

Kirti : Fine !! Thank you very much !!

Me : Our thank you...

   I asked while she instantly blushed !! I looked at her waiting for the kiss !!

Kirti : I won't !!!

Me : Really ?? Then i won't come too !!

Kirti : Ahh torture paa !!

  She said coming near me making me chuckle !!

Kirti : Close your eyes ...

Me : Babe we have kissed lots of times !!

   I said while she blushed closing her eyes making me chuckle !!!

Kirti : If u want me to kiss you then close your eyes !!

Me : Okkk.....

    I said closing my eyes while i felt her press her lips on mine and i kissed her back !! I really missed her presence beside me !! It was not physical desire my heart craved to hold her so close to me !! She is mine !! And i promise i will never leave her !! I will fight the world if i have to get her !! We kissed and she broke it looking at me blushing making me chuckle !!