Chapter 29

I was roaming in our room waiting for him while he came in !!

Me : Naan unta pesanum !!! ( I want to talk to you !! )

Ashwin : I don't have anything to talk with you now maa !! Please don't start anything !!

Me : Ashwineey !! You don't know what she did...!!!!!

Ashwin : Whatever it may be !! She was already mentally afraid !!! Now you behaving like this will create an even more stress !!!!! Do you understand it or not !!

    He asked shouting at me !! We both were literally glaring at eachother !!!!

Me : You know what give me a week !! Just a week !!! I will show you her real face !!!!

Ashwin : All the best !!

     He said and we both turned aside sleeping !!! Later the next day i went over to girls and informed them !!

Me : I need to talk to Divya !!! Personally !!!

Pavi : Let me talk to her !!

Priya : I will make sure to warn boys about nivi !!

    She said and i nodded !! Everyday our fights with eachother increased a lot !!!

Ashwin : Are you mentally sick or something ??? Paithiyam ah d nee ???

Me : Really ?? Naan ?? Wow wow wow !!! Mr.Ashwin Kumar !! You know something you will really regret talking to me like this !!!!

Ashwin : No !!! Actually what nivi said is true !!! You are crazy !!!! It is better if we separate !!

Me : Separate !! Great !!! Instead of fighting with you daily separation is much more better !!!

Ashwin : Ohh !! Avlo aayiducha !!!! Then fine !!! I will apply for a divorce !!!

Me : Very well !!

    I said leaving out of the room with my clothes and spot her standing on the corridor as if she didn't hear anything !!! She was smirking at me making me even more angry !!! I was about to leave when , girls entered !!!

Pavi : Anni did you receive the call yet ??? Paati is very sick !!!

Me : What !! Let's go !!!

     I said and we started and reached airport !! Soon Ashwin and nivi too came !!!

Me : Eva enn enga vantha ??

Ashwin : Nivi you get in the flight !! I will come soon !!! Hey why did you come here ???

Me : Look Mr.Ashwin i am still legally your wife !! And moreover i am coming to see paati !!! I am not coming for you or your precious girlfriend !!! Just get lost !!

    I said entering the flight !! We went to the kingdom !! We both were continuously quarrelling which was by far was very happy for certain someone !!

Paati : Maa....

Me : Paati....how are you ?? Won't you take care of yourself ??

Paati : Adhu illa da.....

    She was talking and coughed hard !!!

Me : Okk relax relax !!

    I said and we all relaxed her down !! We both went out onto the main lounge !!

Ashwin : See what happened to her because of you !!! Unkooda pesitu irruka appo thaan epdi !! All this is because of you !!

Me : Ohh really ?? As if you are genuine !!! You are having an relationship with her when i am here !! And you are talking about genuine !!

Ashwin : Look !!! I could do anything !! I just regret i married a low life like you !!

    He said and tears poured from my eyes !!

Me : Mama athai....i am sorry !! But i am divorcing him !! If u wish i will still met you and all....but he is no more in my life !!!

    I said teary while all hugged me !!

Uncle : What are you doing Ashwin ???

Ashwin : Appa i can't stay with a mad woman !! She is crazy !!

    He said going away while nivi went behind him !!! I went to my room locking the door !!! That evening we were all talking with paati while she said she is fine !! I went out to the garden to see nivi arranging for a dinner table !!!

Me : What are you doing ??

Nivi : Therla ya....i am having a romantic date with my hubby !!

Me : He is still my husband !!!

Nivi : Haha let's see !!

   She said and i went and sat on the lounge !! Due to the glass window i could see clearly what was happening !! Ashwin came and they both sat !!

Nivi : Thank you so much for coming to the dinner !!!

Ashwin: My pleasure nivi !!

Nivi : Isn't your wife here ?? Will she get angry ??

Ashwin: Ahh nivi !! You heard right !! We are separating from eachother !!!

Nivi : Okk !! Let's forget that !!

Ashwin : Sure !! Come on let's eat and talk !!

   He said smirking seeing me sitting on the couch !! They were talking !! She was about to take a glass but got burnt in the candle placed there accidentally !!

Nivi : Oww !!!!

Ashwin : Hey careful !!

    He said blowing on her finger and sucked it to ease the pain !! I lost all my cool and took the fire extinguisher and went to them !!

Ashwin : What's this for ??

Me : To not get burnt !!!

   I said opening the valve !!! And the gas was all out !!

Nivi : Hckkh !! Ashwin is she crazy ??? What is she doing ??

Me :  Ohh !! I look crazy ?? Don't you know he is married !! Why are you behind him then ??! Asingama illa unnaku !! ( Don't you have shame ??? )

Nivi : Excuse me !!!!

Me : What !! He is my husband !! Just get out of here or i have to call the guards !!

    I said and few guards who already heard the commotion came here !! Nivi looked at Ashwin who remained silent and she went away angrily while i went to the room burning !! Ashwin followed me in !!

Ashwin : Hey what do you want ?? U didn't trust me enough !! You accused me of illegal affair !! What do you want now ??? Whatever happens i need a heir !! So i have to look for another women !!

Me : Enn da do i look like a baby maker to you ??!!!

    I said hitting him while he held my hands controlling his laugh !!

Ashwin : Naan sollala !! Nee thaan sonna !! ( You were the one who said it !! )

Me : So ??? Will you accept it ??!!

    I asked who held my hands laughing !!

Ashwin : Fine fine !! Vidu !!

Me : Don't you know me ?? Why did u do this ??

Ashwin : I know you pondati !! I just wanted you to say it !! Avlo thaan !! I definitely know you can't keep up the fight , aana nee evlo Sekkiram....

   He starts laughing making me hit him while he pulled me into a hug !!!

Ashwin : You know i will never give up on you !!

Me : I know !! That's why i am trusting you and doing all these !!

Ashwin : Mm......

Me : Ashwineey,  our poor readers should know the flashback right !!

Ashwin : Let's see it in the next chapter !!

    He said winking at me making me chuckle !!

To find out what happened keep reading your favourite book Bewitching tale 💫😍💞