Chapter 1: Moving in

"Are you sure you will be okay?"Mom said kinda worried. "I'm sure. Besides, dad taught me how to fight bad guys so I'm pretty sure that I'll be alright mom." Y/N was finishing packing her stuff. "Ok but make sure you call Xiolen to remember to stick together and look out for another ok Y/N, "Mom said. Ok, mom thank you for everything I'll make sure I'll be careful and Xiolen won't be an idiot and doesn't die. "Good now call him before you miss your flight," Mom said. Y/N called her cousin. Xiolen answered his phone. "Hey Y/N, I'm about to be there alight." Xiolen is driving quickly but safely to her house. "What's taking you so long man I just finished packing up and I've been waiting like uh 5 minutes." Y/N rants for like 30 seconds about how late they're going to be. "Oh my fucking god quit being a bitch and stand there for like 3 more minutes my gosh! Jezz, I'm going to fight you like last time on New Year's Eve remember." Xiolen rants back at Y/N. "Whatever just hurry up and don't hurt yourself." Y/N ends the call. "So?" Mom said. "He should be coming any minute now hopefully." "Alright hon, this is it, at a very young age to move. Please just don't do anything illegal".  "I promised mother." They hugged. 3 minutes later Xiolen pulled over and beeps twice for Y/N. "Beep beep bitch let's go." Y/n went into his car and waved at her mom for the last time.

During the ride, they've been jamming to a lot of songs on the radio and sang together. "So Y/N, ready to be free and make music together".  "Hell yeah, I've been waiting to move and making songs with you Xio." Alrighty we are almost at the airport. You need anything or nah."  "Nah I just want the plane trip to get over with." "Ok remember last time we were on a plane you were like "Oh I'm HuNgReY cAn yOu BuY Me fOoD." Xiolen mocked Y/N, making her offended. "Excuse me at least I don't flirt with a woman on the plane. Like dude are you that desperate to get bitches or something, because that ain't working my guy."

They both argue all the way to the airport. Xiolen gets his and Y/N's passport. Then, they ran realizing they were about to miss the plane but thankfully they didn't and went to the plane. After a lot of hours of sitting in a seat, they arrived in South Korea and packed their stuff. They exited the plane and stop for a moment only to see Xiolen texting. "Who are you texting to?" "Oh, just a friend of mine to pick us up." Xiolen keeps texting. "Who?" Y/N peeks at his phone until he scoots away from her. "Why do you need to know nosey? Just wait and see okay? Oh look he said that he's here let's go."

They grab their things and went outside the South Korean airport. Only to see a red and black Lamborghini beeping at them. They went towards the car only to see a blonde male with glasses on. "Hey Xio is that you? It's been a long time seeing you, you look way different." Sup Goo, yeah been a long time. Oh, this is Y/N by the way the dork I've been talking about with you." Goo looks at you and waves. "You must be the cousin of Xio. I'm Kim Joongoo, just call me Goo." Y/N was just confused at the moment. At first, she was confused, then got offended, and then smiled and waved at Goo back. "Hi Goo, Hold on let me just talk to my cousin real quickly." "Okay?" Y/N grabs Xiolen and pulls him to the side. "Dude are you sure this is the right person, it's just... I don't know. He's suspicious..." Xiolen looks at Goo. Goo smiles and waved at them both, not knowing what they are talking about. "We'll be fine, He's a cool dude and I've been working with him since uh years before I move back where we used to. So yeah we'll be fine Y/N. Goo is just... Goo." "Mhm okay..." they went back to Goo's car.  "So you all ready or not? I'm pretty busy after I'm dropping you guys so chop-chop."  "My bad, my bad," Y/N said. They went inside the car and Goo started driving.

Not long after they arrived at a large nice house. Y/N couldn't believe her eyes because the house looks expensive. "So Xio, you bought that?" "Yup looks nice right?" You bought that house right there not Goo right?" "Yeah... wait you don't think I would make this much? Wow, Y/N you think I would afford a rusty crusty house huh." "Aye man Im not trying to argue but you don't look like the type of person to be making this much okay." Xiolen got insulted and lightly smack Y/N. Goo laughed at the scene they were making. After a few minutes of unpacking and doing random shit. They went to their rooms and went their separate ways.

Y/N's pov:

Wow, I didn't know my cousin was this rich with a guy named Goo. I don't know why but why Goo looks like he could run an illegal business I mean look at him.

Definitely looks like a guy that could run illegal businesses

Definitely looks like a guy that could run illegal businesses. I thought to myself, oh well I better get ready because of school... I wanna die now... COME ON SCHOOL AFTER I JUST GOT HERE I HAVE MORE STUFF TO UNPACK! Whatever I better finish tomorrow and see what more surprises I'll await I guess. Then I change into my PJs and then went to my bed and slept.

YAY FINALLY I DID IT YALL WHAT DID YOU THINK OF MY STORY SO FAR SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES HERE. TELL ME AND ILL FIX IT OK GOODBYEEEEE MWAH MWAH