Chapter 25: Some weird shit is going on around here

Y/N and Mary are walking together to school. Mary saw a cigarette bud and pick it up and threw it away. Then some weirdo picked it up and sniffed it and walked away. The two ladies cringed and just walk it off. As the two ladies were almost at the school, another weirdo showed up looking at Y/N desperately. "C-Can I sell your scent, please? You smell is so good." Y/N got annoyed. "You know what I smell? A disgusting pig like you." She said as the two ladies walked passed him cringing even more. "The hell is going on with people these days? First the cigarette bud, Then my scent? What type of kink ass shit is even that?" I yelled out of annoyance. "I wish I could just beat the shit out of him!" "Yeah I agree. Can we go touch Jace's ears first?" Mary said. "Girl...what is up with you wanting to touch his ears?" Y/N asked. "His ears are squishy." She smiled. "Fine" Y/N said. As the two heard a conversation from the Fashion Department. They entered the classroom. "They're such freaks." Zoe said. "A guy fucking asking me to give him my scent and Mary threw a cigarette bud out then a guy casually just picked it up and just sniff it and keeping it." I said entering the door. Mary touched Jace's ears. "Yeah it was so weird." "What are you two doing here?" "To touch Jace's ears of course." Mary said as she stretches his ears. "Poor Jace getting harassed." I chuckled. "Anyways it might be the Hostel's Main source of income." Everyone gasp except for Mary and Y/N. "The hell is a Hostel?" "You didn't pay attention don't you and you might be in danger because of Hostel right?" "At least they ain't touching me." Y/N said in a country accent. "Anyways Hostel is a no joke Y/N it's not like the God dogs..." she sighed. "Fine." "I gotta go Y/N I'll see you in class."Mary walked away and Y/N stood there paying attention for once. "Huh I see..basically a weird porn hub website."

"Basically, anyway I got to go now I'll talk with you guys more about it if I got more info," Jace said as he walks out of the classroom. Then the whole crew looked at me. "What?" she shrugged. "Y/N....You have a crush on mother fucking Vin Jin?" Zack said in surprised. "Who the fuck expose me and wants to die?" Y/N took a deep breath. "Sorry Y/N..." Mira said smiling shamefuly. Y/N sighed trying not to get angry at sweet ol Mira. "Huh, she have a crush on Vin Jin?!" Daniel Heard the conversation and got surprised. "Oh my god is it that big of a deal with you guys?" She deadpan. "Yeah I don't like him." Zack said "Okay and I do." She said. "I swear guys asked me for my number six times a day and also my boyfriend's a model, he even asked me for my number as well." Jasmine said. "Oh hey Jasmine!" Y/N waved at her. Mira waved at her as well. "Why are you two being nice with a liar?" "To be honest Vasco being accused and all was not my problem but at the same time pissed that I have to go through the tortured." Y/N shrugged. "Zack have you heard about the boy who cried the wolf? In the end the boy spoke the truth but no one ever believed him." Mira said. "Besides we're young we made mistakes easily." Y/N shrugged. Jasmine came to the two ladies. "He's even asking me who am I with right now." She said as she put her phone up for a selfie. "Join in you two." Jasmine made a straight face. Me and Mira smiled at put a pose. "Jasmine can I have your contacts I want you to send the photo to me or chat." Y/N said taking out her phone. Jasmine nodded and gave the phone number to her. "Sweet we should totally talk later!" Jasmine nodded again and send the photo to me. "Thanks bestie!" "Bestie?! You and her are already best friends?! Nah nah nah Y/N your out of your God damn mind first having a crush on Vin Jin, then being "best friends" with her?!" Zack exclaims. "Zack stop being over dramatic. First it's my feeling and second it's doesn't hurt to give her a chance." Y/N said. "Fine fine do whatever you want." Zack said.

Y/N Pov:
I decide to stay in the Fashion department classroom and talk more with Jasmine and Mira.

"Oh my, Y/N you should go to your class your going to skip the whole school day if you stay here a little longer." Mira said. "Meh it's just singing and dancing. I could easily do that on my free time." I shrugged. "Hey Y/N wanna pose to the camera for me?" Jasmine said holding her camera out. "Why is that?" "I'm also in photography and my homework was to ask a different student from a different department to take a photo of them." "Oh then it won't hurt I guess." Jasmine nodded. I stood up and she told me to do a specific pose. "Oh, so like this?" She nodded and at took the photo. "Let me see Jasmine." She showed me the photo and I got all excited. "Ohhh girlll, you should definitely send that to me. Jasmine you are amazing at this you should fellow this path!" "W-What really? I mean uhhh huh thanks." Jasmine smiled slightly. I gave her a thumbs up.