Chapter 7: Questions

It's been a few weeks since the festival performance. Y/N is getting little reconnection from J-High. She enters the classroom, everyone stop whispering about something and her classmates said Hi to her and heads back whispering to one another. She sat next to Duke.

"Hey Duke been a long time since I talked to you." Y/N said as she sats down. "Hey Y/N, yeah it's been a while since we talked. I've been hanging around with Daniel and the others lately." He said scratching his back of his head smiling. "It's no biggie I've been hanging around with my friends also." She said. She heard a lot of whispering and excitement around the room. "Hey what's going on? Why is everyone whispering all of the sudden?" Duke shrugs. "Maybe it's because I heard that we are going to have a little retreat somewhere." He replies to Y/N. "If it's a field trip count me in!" I said with excitement. "We may not know yet." Duke said.  Not long after Mary and Vin Jin came not long after. "Hey Y/N have you heard the news going around J-High?" Mary said. "Is it about the retreat?" She said.  "Yeah if there's a retreat wanna come and join us." Mary said. "Hell yeah of course I wanna go to the retreat with you guys." I said excitedly. "See I told you she said yes." Mary said smirking and elbowing Vin Jin. "Well I already knew that she wants to come with me. I mean look at me." Vin Jin smirks at Mary. Mary and Y/N cringes. 

Not long after Xiolen came to class all of the sudden. Everyone looks at the new student. "WHAT XIOLEN ARE YOU DOING HERE DONT YOU HAVE WORK OR SOMETHING!" I shouted at him. "Sup Y/N I can go to school now plus I have plenty of time to work after school." Xiolen said. "My man, My man if it isn't Xiolen." Vin Jin smiles at him and grabs him and they both made their own handshake. Xiolen looks at Mary and flirts with her. "Well, if it isn't my sweetheart Mary Kim." He said flirting with her.  Y/N and Mary cringe even more. "Your cousin hasn't change at all." Mary said still cringing at the fact that he's here and flirting with her. Y/N saw a scar on the side of his neck and now getting suspicion to her own cousin. "That's it Xio, me and you gotta talk later after school." Y/N said. "What's the matter Y/N? jealous that I'm getting all the attention now?" He smirks at Y/N. "Good one Xio." They both chuckled.  The two girls out annoyed and wants to beat the living shit out of them.

After that the teacher of the Vocal and Dance department came to the room. Everyone on the department sat back down to their desk. "As you may know the rumors around the school and first of all, the rumor is true all of us in J-high are going to have a retreat." As the teacher finish that sentence. Everyone cheered and clapped at the announcement. "Second it's going to be in a week." The teacher said. Everyone begins to go wild even more.  "COUNT ME IN TEACH." Y/N said. Everyone cheered more and more to the point the teacher left the classroom.  The bell rang after that.

At lunch everyone was talking about the retreat. "Wow everyone seemed so pumped about a field trip." Xiolen said. "Are you going with us Xio." Vin Jin said putting his arm around his shoulder. "I don't really know... I'm probably going to ask my boss if I can take a few days off." Xiolen said. I don't really want Y/N to get suspicious of me... but I can tell she's getting suspicious of me anyways... I better just say it after school. He thought silently eating his lunch. "Sweet I can finally enjoy something once in my life." Vin Jin said smiling at Xiolen. "Didn't you enjoy it last year or you know the past." Mary asked Vin Jin. "....No whatever." Vin Jin also silently eating his lunch. Y/N and Mary smiled at the two. "Pfft aww look at them being gloomy and eating lunch together." Mary said laughing. "They looked like twins." Y/N said chuckling. "Thing one and thing two." Mary said laughing so hard. Y/N spat her food and laughed also. "Oh my god! Oh my god! It's SpongeBob and Patrick to me." They even laughed harder to the point Y/N fall of her seat." "It's... Its...Shrek and donkey from Shrek." Mary said bursted out laugher.  They both laugh even more.  Xiolen and Vin Jin got kinda irritated. "Shut up you two!" The boys said in unison.  The girls both stop for a minute and burst out even more laughter. "Y'all stop that's... crazy..." Mary said laughing to the point she on the ground laughing. "I've never laughed this hard in my life bro." Y/N said laughing with Mary on the ground.  "Me too girl... man that made my day." Mary said shedding a tear from laughing.

"I going to ask questions and you both are going to answer at the same time." Y/N said while chuckling a little still. "What are you going to experiment us or something." Vin Jin said kinda irritated at the two ladies now.  "Yeah just to see if you guys have the brain cell." Y/N smiles. "Ok first question coke or Pepsi? Ready three two one..." Y/N said. "Pepsi" they both said in unison. The girls laugh. The boys shrugged on what's going on. "First all wow, second Ew Pepsi..." Mary said "I agree Ew Pepsi..." "What's wrong with Pepsi?" Xiolen said. "Aren't coke and Pepsi the same? Vin Jin asked. Xiolen looks at him and shrugs. "Next question, Red or blue three... two... one." "Blue." They both said it in unison. The girls laughed even more. "Why are you guys testing us if you're here to make fun of us!?" Xiolen exclaims "shut up this for entertainment purposes only and so see if you two are going to be a perfect duo or as you can say like bros." Y/N said laughing. "You guys are the Thing one and thing two." Mary said laughing. "Okay this one will definitely have you guys say different answers and I'm just testing you guys. Ready... me or Mary. "Oh good one Y/N." Mary said "Of course I'm the smart one out of my family." Y/N smirks at Xiolen making him roll his eyes. "Ready three... two...one.

"Y/N" Vin Jin said. "Mary" Xiolen said. They girls said oo for a second then pause for a moment and slowly turns at the two. "Excuse me what..." Y/N said getting confused.  "I thought it's going to be the other way around?..." Mary said. "You see... it was a trick question I thought He was going to say Mary because of course... He knows you better than Y/N.  "Uhh same but the other way around." The boys slowly looked at each other and hugged. "Bro." Vin Jin said. "Bro." Xiolen said.  Y/N and Mary made a 🤨 then made a straight face when they hugged.

After school the four waved goodbye to each other and the duos went on their separate ways. Xiolen and Y/N went home. "Xiolen can I talk to you for a second about some of your business and shit." Y/N said sitting on the couch. "Why?" Said Xiolen. "Because first of all there's too many people that I don't even know and you left me with the dude name Gun and Crystal to watch me. Second before we even moved here you've been traveling left and right and I haven't even talked to you as much lately when we were 15, 16, and even at 17. Third you have a fucking scar on you're neck, and it's new too. What are you doing, what job do you even work at, what type of gang shit you've been into Xio." Y/N said Xiolen looks down at the floor. "Xiolen I'm not angry at you man, I just care about your own health. I'm proud that you're taking care of me and treating me like you're my big brother, but you gotta tell me what going on because I saw you injured on the side of your neck and you've been suspicious lately throughout us moving here."

Xiolen sigh and looks at her. "You really want to know huh..." Xiolen said worried about her reaction. "Ok I'm been doing legal and Illegal shit okay? I've met Gun and Goo at the age of 15. As you already know that I'm business partners with them and getting alot of money. That's all I'm going to tell you. The rest is very personal business that I can not share with anyone including you okay.  The reason why I got a huge scar it's because yesterday me and Gun fought that's all see I'm fine and Gun is also fine...I'm actually not sure about that but looks like he's fine." Xiolen was worried about what Y/N's reaction. Y/N sigh in annoyance and patted his back. "Hey at least you make it out alive and breathing. I promise I won't tell my mom and you're mom." Y/N said. Xiolen looks looks at Y/N and hug her. "You better not or we gonna fight." Xiolen chuckled. "I was about to fight you because you have a scar. If you get injured I'll injure you after that." Y/N chuckled as well. "You know I wanted to move out with you remember." Xiolen smiled. "I know dork. Ever since we were 10. You've always wanted to travel around the whole globe, sharing music and making a career." Y/N smiles back at him. "You've wanted to do that but didn't lazy pants." Xiolen said. "I know why thank you sir." They both laugh and move on from that situation. Y/N went to her room and lays down on her bed. "I knew it was Gun and Goo's fault making illegal businesses and gang ass shit. If my cousin gets killed imma murder Gun and Goo. I don't care I get my ass killed by the two." I thought sitting down and punching my pillows.  "The day before the retreat imma skip school." I thought. Then sleep for the time to past.