Chapter 38: The Circus (Part 3)

"Finally the last game is about to start. What are you going to do if we win this?" Y/N asked Vin Jin. "I actually don't know, I might as well not rap." He shrugged. "I might able to throw a huge party for all of us." Y/N said.

"The last game is... Catch the God!" Neko masked woman said. "It's finally starting..." Sally said. "We just need to defeat one person that's it?" Vin Jin asked. "We got this." Y/N said. "Are you sure going to fight him with your conditions?" Daniel asked her. "Oh yeah." Y/N said. "No don't, you'll die that this rate." Warren said. She sighed. "Fine, I'll let you guys defeat "the God." and if you guys don't defeat him, then I don't know what to tell you guys. I was just getting started." Y/N said as she stood behind the boys.

"Alright please enter!" She announced. It was the shiba inu mask dude. "OH COME ON NOW I WANNA THROW IT AT HIM. WE HAVE'NT EVEN FINISH WHAT WE STARTED!" Y/N yelled. "Dude you almost died..." Daniel said. "Ok and? I'm still alive, breathing, and I just let my guard down. I didn't even use my full strength left." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Y/N just, stay behind for once! I know how much you wanna try and help us but please stay behind." Zack said. "Fine.." She sighed and walk back to where she was and sat there, being bored.

"It doesn't even matter who the God is." Vin Jin said. "We just have the guide book. Daniel what's your strategy?" Zack asked. Daniel went silent for a moment. "Please withstand." Shiba Inu said. "Withstand what-" Vin Jin went flying by Shiba inu's punch, Sending him to the wall. "Bro can I now join?" Y/N sighed as she was still bored. "I wonder...who will it be, and it's the kids from last time. Those two girls that fought me are here as well... But I know that...you're the bad guys." He said as he punch Zack to the stomach. "Dont blame me. I'm just protecting this place." The Shiba Inu said as he was about to kick Warren at his face. Warren caught his kick. "Hey muster are you alright? You sound like someone who's been possessed. If you don't feel so good might as well rest." Warren said and he squeeze his foot tighter. Then Vin Jin ran towards the Masked Shiba and elbowed him, making him stumble. Follow by Zack punched his back.

"How is he?" Warren asked. "Who him? He's fucking strong alright but I'm stronger." Vin Jin said as he took off his sunglasses. Y/N looks at him deadpanned. "You take them off so easily now." Y/N said. "You all know who I am, anyway." He said. "Okay then." She sighed. "We'll give it a shot. We just have to win no matter what." Zack said. "Psst is it me or he turned depressed all of the sudden?" Y/N said. "That's good then. We simply need to clear the game yeah? Let's win this without any tactics." Warren said. "I don't think the Shiba inu looking dude looks okay.." Y/N said. The three guys attacked the Shiba masked man all at once. "Sorry Neko, I'm not in good shape. I can't put on a show. I have to finish this as fast as possible." Shiba was pretty quick and show the attacks. He counter attack the three men, blocking him from his counters. "Holy shit! You guys need my help now?" Y/N asked the guys.

Then suddenly Sally knocked Daniel out with her frying pan. "How the hell you still have the fucking frying pan?" Y/N asked. "Sorry guys but he told me to do it. It was part of the strategy." Sally said. "No I get that. But how you still got a frying pan with you." Y/N still got confused. "Hows that going to change-"

They all heard footsteps heading in their way. It was a kitsune masked man. "Daniel park?" they all said in unison. He slowly walks towards the Shiba. He took off the mask and it was not Daniel park. "Sinu. What are you doing here bud?" The man said. "

"Forget who they are, we might have a chance to escape this hell hole," Y/N said as she was looking around the place, finding an escape route. She saw the Vips exiting and gave her an idea. "Psst Vin Jin..." "Eh, what is it now?" He asked her. "This is our chance to escape." She said as she points to the escape route. "Wait hold on.." He said he quickly took off his sunglasses and then puts them back on. "Ok, I see it now. Let's go." "What about the others?" She asked. "They can survive their own." Vin Jin said. The two went to the exit. The VIPs saw the two and got scared. They went passed them and found an elevator. They went inside the elevator, an awkward silence formed for a moment.

"About what you said... Are you serious that you love me? I mean I am pretty handsome and good-looking despite my eyes and knowing who I am." Vin Jin smirks. "Yeah, been a long time heh.." Y/N scratched the back of her head and blushed. "The best part about you is your dumb personality and your eyes. Like man your eyes are extraordinary. You're not a monster by the way." Y/N said and smiled. He turned around to face her and smiled. "You know your taste in guys is pretty weird." "Then your weird if you say that." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Aye, I'm an exception!" He exclaimed

She smiled and nodded in agreement. They reach at some random floor and trying to find the exit. "Hey Y/N mind if I go to the bathroom?" He asked her. "Better be quick because if I get caught I'm going fight you... literally." She said. "Really? After you said you love me." He smirked. "Shut up and just go to the restroom." She crossed her arms as she blushed. "Hey I love you too, dork." Vin Jin said as he went to the bathroom. Y/N couldn't believe her ears. She wasn't sure if he was faking or not, but he said he likes her back. "Oh my fucking lord, Nah I must be dreaming right now. I'm about to die and it's not because of the game we've been through." She thought as her face turns red, trying to calm down.