Part 35: Daniel? what's going on?

Y/N's pov:

"What? Daniel is not here? That's weird, what did I miss?" I barged into the Architecture department. "Well, you missed a whole lot of shit. He join this group called the Workers." Zack said as he got kinda pissed off. "Workers?" "He basically joined the bad guys that are like part of the four major crews." Vasco said, "That's why he wasn't there at one of my classes." "Daniel might be up to something, he seems a bit strange lately when I last saw him. Could it be?" "No, He's not the type of person to betray us right?" Zack said. "Well, is there anything I could help with? I'm bored." I shrugged. "There's nothing we could do... for now but thanks for asking though, you should get going to class. I'll tell you if we need you for something." Jace said.  I nodded and head to the hallways.

"Hey asshole, so you're finally here at school, and where are you off to now?" Mary said. "Hey, what's going on? Oh, there's no way that's Vin Jin." I said as I was surprised to him. Mary sighed. "That's him alright.." She said as she deadpanned. "I'm going to bust up Daniel Park's ass!" Vin Jin got pissed off, looking for him. "What about him? He's not even here dork." I said. "Also, aren't you going to practice rapping?" Mary asked him. "Oh..." He said. "Plus, fight the guys that looked down on you anyways." "You mean the pathetic boxing loser and the Carpenter freak? Want me to fight those underlings? Mary, have you forgotten who Vin Jin of Cheonliang is?" Vin Jin said. "Ew gross.." Mary murmured.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around to see me. "Finally, where have you been, idiot? You look fucking different! Your hair grew, and you're taller as well." I said. "Oh Sup Y/N, you could've just visited me or something." "You didn't even tell me where you were." "Could've just texted me." "Touché, anyway I'm glad that you're back. Damn, now I'm tempted to just grab your hair and just make a ponytail or a man bun." "I mean it's better than having his hair loose," Mary murmured. We head over to our class and talked for while.

"So, I decided to help out Zack and Vasco," I said. "What?! You're helping them?! Why?!" Vin Jin shouted out loud. "Ugh, I feel so betrayed right now. I thought me and you had a thing. We're best friends man, best friends." He said it dramatically. "Chill I didn't betray you. Daniel is missing and works somewhere and he might betray them." I explained to him. "Why do you care?" "I don't know I'm bored. Plus we got dragged into this mess. "We? who's we? YOU got into this mess. I'm here to kick his ass." He said. "Can we now change topics?" Mary asked.

TIMESKIP FOR LIKE THE THOUSAND TIME:

At the end of the school day, I was so nervous that I forgot to give the letter to him and went home. "Is it me or he got hotter- Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP," I said to myself covering my face in humiliation. I sighed and put the letter on the table. Then a knock came on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me," he replied. I opened the door it was Vin Jin. "Huh, what brings you here? You want Xiolen?" I asked, letting him enter the house. "No, it's just that... We haven't hung out in a while... I guess you can say that." He said. "Aww, you like hanging out with me don't you?" I smirked. "Shut up you missed me as well!" "Touché... Hey, I gotta tell you something." "Forget the letter just be direct and just embrace what's coming to you." I thought. "What do you want now?" He sighed. I took a deep breath. "Vin Jin I have a-" I got interrupted by my phone buzzing. "You got to be fucking with me right now in the middle of our conversation. Oh huh, it's from Daniel." I said. "What did he say? Is he coming back to school?" He asked me. "What? No, he said that I was invited. But for what though? He sent me the address at least." I said looking at the message.  "I'm not even changed yet I'm still in my school uniform. I'll be right back okay don't leave without me." I said running towards my room to get changed.

No one's pov:

Vin Jin got annoyed and got a bit hungry so, he went to the pantry to get a bag of chips. He was about to go sit on the couch when he saw a letter written in his name. "Hah, she forgot to give this to me. I know this is some sort of prank or something from that letter but whatever." He said as he looks around to check if  Y/N was near. "It won't hurt to read it plus she's going to give it to me anyway." he thought as he opens the letter

To Vin Jin,

Oh god, your reading this! Well, this was one hell of a roller coaster for me when I wrote this. Okay, how should I say this and not make this cringe at the same time... Well, we've been friends now for a long time and we had a lot of good and bad memories we had together. Matching outfits, going on dates even though we're friends, God dogs, and a lot more. Listen, the reason why I'm writing about the things we did is that...I have a crush on you. Crazy right? I'm in love with you. I can't explain how much I've been holding this feeling, but it's been a long time. I have to let it out you know. I don't know if you want to be in a relationship with me because I don't know what's going through your mind right now. If you want to talk about it, it's fine for me or not also fine. And if you're secretly reading this out of curiosity. Fuck you! Anyways, in short, I love you and asking you if you want to be my boyfriend.

Your friend truly, Y/N L/N.

"Well isn't that a surprise? I knew Mary told me that she love me. She now confessed this to me and yes I'll gladly be your boyfriend but as of right now I just gotta act like I didn't notice the letter." He smiled to himself and puts it back in quickly. "Vin Jin I'm back." She said as she walks towards where he's at. "Okay, I'm ready to go now. You can come with me if you want." "The only reason I'm going is that I'm going to beat the crap outta him." Vin Jin said.

They headed out and walk in the direction that Daniel told them to go. It was not that long of a walk it was just a few blocks away. "Eh Zack, Sally, and Warren what are you guys doing here?" Y/N said as she walks towards the three. "Y/N we meet again!" Sally said to her. I know right in a situation like this how are you?" "I'm doing fine," she replied.

"I'm glad that you're all here today but, I see someone who I didn't invite," Daniel said. "I let him go with me," I said. "Come at me! I told you that my heyday will be back in just a month." Vin Jin said. "You never told me any of that," Daniel replied. "Bastard, you think I'm joking?" He got interrupted by Zack grabbing Daniel's suit and talking to him. "Hey, I was talking to him fucker." He got ignored by Zack. "Let go of me Zack," Daniel said. "It's none of your guys' business." "Then why do you call us here dumbass, if you're wasting my time then I'll leave," Y/N said. "The reason Daniel is here because he's one of us now." A dude with glasses said as he smirks at them. Daniel attacks Warren as he blocked sally.

"Stay behind me, Sally!" Warren said. "Eh? Oh, isn't the New Yorkers that Y/N told me about?" Vin Jin said as he scratched his head in confusion. "Shhh shut up, don't expose me. Also it's workers not New Yorkers!" Y/N yelled. "So you all are going to take me down?" Daniel said. "Yeah, I'm going to fight too you know!" Sally said as she got her pan. "I wish I brought a pan with me." Y/N sighed. Then Vin Jin drags her away from that situation. "Make that three of you. Me and Y/N are not going to fight. We came here for nothing." Vin Jin puts her in front of him and the two walked away until a motorcycle was about hit hit Y/N. She closed her eyes and embraces near her death. She opened her eyes and saw Vin Jin holding the motorcycle and a masked person riding it as well.

"Oh my god! Can we go home already?!" Vin Jin complained. The masked person flipped him off. Y/N tried not to laugh. "Oh, so your flipping me off? Fuck you too then! You think Cheonliang is a fucking joke to you huh?!" Vin Jin yelled as he threw the motorcycle. The masked person spoke in Japanese. Then three more masked people came in. "Say hello to put executives!" The dude in glasses said. "Good luck Vin Jin!" I said to him. "Who needs luck I got this Y/N didn't worry." Vin Jin said as he crouch down. The white-masked person crouches down as well.

"Guys I got caught. My apologies you guys." Sally said as she crossed her arms and got grabbed by a Shiba Inu masked person. Y/N went behind him and kick towards his back. "Hey, Sally at least you did your best." She said getting ready to fight him. She punched him but he blocked it and punched her back making her stumble a bit. He was about to grab her until she did a low sweep kick to his legs making him fall on the ground. She stood up and stomped him. He grab her leg and threw her like it was nothing. She coughed off blood, and stood up. "Is that all you got Shiba?" She spoke to him in Japanese.

Out of nowhere, she passes out. So does everyone else.

Then Y/N woke up and sat up fast. She looked down and saw chains on her feet and an orange tank top and sweatpants that she got put on her. "What the hell?" She said. "You're finally awake." Vin Jin said "Where are we?"