Chapter 39: Escaping this hell hole

(A/N: just putting Ado's song because her songs are fire ngl)

Y/N was still smiling, she still couldn't believe her ears. "Yo I'm back." Vin Jin said. She looked at him holding a bunch of toilet paper in one hand. "Vin Jin why are you holding a bunch of toilet paper?" she said. "I don't know but at least I got some just in case something happens." He shrugged. "Whatever, we just need to find a way out of this hell hole." She looked around and saw a guy walking around.

"Hey ask that guy for me." She said. "Why? Can't you do it for yourself?" "Nah I'm too lazy man." She shrugged. "Fine dork." "Such a fine gentleman." She chuckled. Vin Jin walk to the tall man and tapped his back. "Hey excuse me, mister, may I ask where the exit is?" He turns around and it was one of the executives, the blue-masked man. "Huh, it's one of them, how convenient," Y/N said. They both stared at each other for a moment. Then the masked man points to the exit. "Oh wow such a nice man. Also sorry I put the middle finger on you it was a strategy for myself. Plus it was pretty funny." She gave a thumbs-up to the mysterious man.

They were about to walk away free when the masked man grabbed Vin Jin and threw him to the wall. "I should've known he was still a bad guy." Y/N sighed. "Ugh, fuckng bastard. Throwing a person like this, just for some toilet paper." Vin Jin said. She notice that he broke the mask and turned around to see who it was. He is kinda old, very tall, and has curly black hair. "Huh kinda looked handsome for a man his age." She said. "Well, I fucking hate good-looking bastards."  Vin Jin made an evil smile. "Um, sorry to break it to you but, that means you hate yourself." Y/N shrugged. "Well he does look oddly old I do say that." Vin Jin said, "Damn why was he built like that though?" Y/N said she as looks at the height between Vin Jin and the curly hair dude. They both keep talking until the curly hair dude grabs Vin Jin again and slams him right into the wall, making his sunglasses break.  He crouches where Vin Jin sitting. "Why do you run your mouth? You're weak, so why pretend otherwise?" The man spoke in Japanese. Vin Jin stood up quickly, and dodged the Man's attacks. "He must be been doing sumo or something." Y/N thought as she look at the two fighting each other.

"Why is that instead of knowing your place, you go around fronting like you're better than you are?" The man said as he hit Vin Jin then grabs him, slamming him to the ground. "I despise people like you. People who talked a big game, but who can never back it up." The man took off his business suit. He was wearing nothing but tighty-whities. Y/N was about to gag out. "Hey wait that's just gross." Vin Jin said as he got punch really hard by the man. "You're no match for me." He said as he walked away and looked at Y/N. "Dont even try to fight me either miss." "Yeah, I'm no match for you either after looking at you ALMOST NAKED. Ew gross, I'm not going fight you mister." Y/N said as she closed her eyes. He looked at her and said nothing. He walks away and then stops as Vin Jin was still conscious. "That was a nice nap. I feel well rested now." Vin Jin as he slowly stood up. "What? You're still alive?" The man asked. "I'm sorry, I'll be frank with you. It's been a long time a since I fought anyone strong, that I'd practically forgotten how to fight." Vin Jin made a creepy smiled as he was in his fighting stance. "Yup your died mister." Y/N said as she still not looking at the curly-haired man. The man was about to attack Vin Jin when he headbutts the Man. "Hey sumo man." Vin Jin said as she grab the man's chest. "Do you know how to deal with wold boars in the boonies?" He asked Y/N "I'm not going to ask about what your talking about talking about." Y/N said. "They beat the shit out of it." Vin Jin said, headbutting the man. "They beat the ever-living fuck about out of it." Vin Jin was kicking and punching the man. "That's going to leave a mark." Y/N said. "They say that tenderizes the wild boar's meat." "You know what I'm not going to look about what's going to happen nor going to hear anything. This shit nah, not dealing with. I'm about to throw up." Y/N turns around and covers her ears.

After the next few seconds, Y/N heard no sound so she uncovers her ears and turns around. "Ew nasty mother fucker." Y/N said as she looks at the dead man. "Why does he fight with nothing but tighty-whities on?" Vin Jin said as he crouches down to the dead man. "I was about to ask the same question. But Vin Jin, did you fucking murder that man?" Y/N said kicking the man to see if he was breathing. "I don't know nor do I care if he's alive or not. Plus did he honestly think he was pulling that off? Well, whatever." Vin Jin face-palms himself. "Meh, reasonable. Y/N shrugged. "Finally time to go home!" Vin Jin smiled and walked away. "Hey wait for me!" Y/N caught up to him.

"Want me to buy you need sunglasses?" "Nah I have an extra pair at home." "Ah okay." They walked to the exit is. "Finally freedom!" Y/N said as she cracks her back. "What now?" She asked him. "I don't know figure out where we are now." He shrugged. A hand was grabbed he looked down and it was Y/N holding his hand. "Umm.. thank you by the way for saving my life in there..even though I can save my own." Y/N looked at him and smiled at him. "Oh uh it was not a big deal to be honest." He said as he smiled back. "You know... you could've helped me in there with the sumo dude." Vin Jin said. "Aye he's too gross to fight him!" Y/N exclaimed. "Plus you were saying some weird ass shit about killing boars and all that nasty stuff." Y/N deadpanned at him. "Oh look your stuff is out there." Vin Jin said, pointing at her phone and other stuff.  Y/N lets go of his hand and walks toward her stuff. "How the hell? I thought they could've broken my shot already. I guess I was wrong." She grabbed her stuff and continue walking.

"Let's just go to your place again. I don't want Xiolen to see me again for like the third time." Y/N said. "Just go to your place first, there's someone I gotta meet Mary first." Vin Jin said. "Do you need my help? I can put up the Gps." She asked. "Nope I should be okay walking around you know." He said. "Oh, alright then I'll see you later today?" "Sure why not just, meet me at the park." Vin Jin said as he patted her head. She nodded and they went on their separate ways.