Chapter 43: Zoe

A/N: You guys seem to enjoys after months of me being lazy and actually have a man of my life. Yes you heard that right a I have a boyfriend. Yes, it's even surprising to me as well. Anyways LETS GO WOOHOOO (seriously how you guys enjoyed this shit help sorry anyways)

"I can't believe this, Zoe's face going to get fucked up. Poor Zoe, she's too sweet for this crap!" I thought to myself as Daniel probably having the same thoughts to my head. We went to the place.

We were searching for her until I seen a familiar face. It's Warren but he got even fancier. "WARREN!" I shouted as I sighed in relief.  "You know Zoe right. She must be here." I said as I tried to walk there but he stopped me. "Im sorry but he's doing his job." Warren said with a straight face. "Warren let us through she's in trouble!" Daniel shouted as well "Orders of chairman, He told me to make sure that things dont go the way Daniel Park wants to." Warren said. "What? No way bro." I said as I started to get pissed. Like he was our friend and now what happen?

Something feels like he was forced. I sighed. "He's in workers" I said in a stressful tone. "She's right. Im with workers. I'm telling you, I'm enemies with you and Y/N" Warren looked down with no emotion.

"No wonder why you're able to speak in full sentences now." I faced palmed then realized it wasn't the time to joke around. Zoe is in trouble. "Today will be the last day I let you two go. If you two will understand what I'm saying, then go back where you came from immediately." Warren said.

No way he was serious. He sounds like he different person. That means Eli...He's in workers as well. Poor guys I thought. Then I realized they are now enemies now...shit man. I thought as I sighed while saying shit.

At this point, I don't care and I was pissed and punch Warren. He quickly blocked that but he was surprised. I'm as well surprised that he gotten stronger. "Bro, we are running out of time. Let us through Warren!" I shouted.

Daniel also put his hands up as he run and kicked Warren. "Damn, Daniel grew stronger as well." I thought. Everyone at this point are watching us fighting each other.

"Impressive you two." Warren said as he stood up without a scratch. "What  happen you two? You guys also trained?" We both didn't respond. "Well time to get things wrap up now. There's people watching us." Warren said as he took off his coat.

"I'm sure you seen her before as well." Daniel respond. "What?" Warren got confused. "Her name's Zoe park, she's friends with Sally as well. Best friends with her." I said knowing on what Daniel's talking about. "Now respectfully please get out our way please and thank you." I rolled my eyes.

"So what? I have my own reasons as well." He said as he quickly move towards Daniel. "Watch out!" I shouted.  He was off guard as he was surprised about how quick Warren was. But he missed his punch and hit the fire alarm. It started to ring really loud and water motors started to spray on all of us. "Oh dang, I missed" Warren said as he was trying to help us for the last time. "Can't do the surgery at this rate, can they?" Warren said.

I sighed in relief. Yup he and Eli was forced 100%. I hope sally was alright. I sighed in relief. This was the last time he will help us. Now, we are a enemies. "Run, there's fire. What are you two doing." Warren walked away just like that. 

I walked passed by, it was one of Zoe's friends...but her face is fucked up. "HOLY- ITS A MUMMY- " I gasp and covered my mouth. Don't do it was the workers fault, I thought I looked away. I saw Daniel and he telling me to hurry up. I picked up my phone and took a picture of her face just in case... Anyways, We walked out side, hoping that Zoe was alright.

Few minutes Zoe exit, and her face is alright. I ran and hug tightly. "Oh, Y/N you must be happy to see me!" She chuckled and hugged me back. "Are you alright?! How's my girl doing?" I said as I looked at her and cupped her face as if I'm like her mother.

She chuckled, "Alright mom. Im fine." Daniel looked as us and smiled,sighing in relief. Then he walked towards us. "Zoe, just because it was sponsored, doesn't mean it will end well." Daniel said in a serious tone. I was trying to laugh because the picture I took, okay sorry it also gave me a jump scare.

I turned around and be in a serious tone. "Literally." I said. "Plus, less experienced surgeons. No wonder why it's free like you texted me." I added in and crossed my arms. "How could they..." Zoe gasp and sighed. "But the faces on the poster...the advertising." "Thats just photoshop to get money" Daniel said.

"People will be too lazy to read the contract and signed it as if it's like iPhone, or when you read the terms and conditions on a game." I sighed.

"Besides that Zoe, Plastic surgery, is something that can cause much pain as it heal." Daniel said as he puts her hair behind her ear. I blink twice and silently took a picture and sighed. I walked away as Daniel and Zoe are having their moment.

I saw the notification and it Vin Jin I smiled at it.

Dork😎👌: Hey, how's your little stupid club going. No offense, only good thing about it was you. ❤️

Y/N: Haha, Just saved Zoe. Her face was about to get fucked up. For example. *showed the picture*

Dork😎👌: Holy fuckin shit dude, is that photoshop?

Y/N: No, its real unfortunately😭

Dork😎👌: She remind of this ->💀

Y/N: THAT'S SO MEAN 😭

Dork😎👌: It's true, you see you have a very honest boyfriend here.

Y/N: ... I love you but...shut up. But I can't be talking I literally shouted it's a mummy. 😭

Dork😎👌: NO WAY 💀 But true she be looking like

Y/N: NAHH NOT MY GIRL CHERYL😭 SHE BE LOOKING LIKE

Dork😎👌: 💀

Y/N: Alright I'm done being mean for today.

Dork😎👌: You're not done with me though 😉

Y/N: 🤔 👁👄👁

A/N ALRIGHT JDHDBDBDB THERE SHDBDBDH