Chapter 36: The Circus

Y/N's pov:

I woke up to see myself in different clothing and looked down at my feet. There were shackles attached to my feet and my hair was down also. "What the hell?" I said as I sat up. "You're finally awake." Vin Jin said as he looks down at me. "Vin Jin, where are we?" I asked him. "How the fuck would I know? I'm in the same position as you." "We all are," Sally said joining the conversation. "So we all are fucked?" I said. They all shrugged. "Daniel that bastard..." Zack said. "Wait, what am I here I got nothing to do with them, besides Y/N, She's cool." Vin Jin said. "I should be asking the same question," I said.

"So you're all here." A familiar voice was heard. We all turned around and it was small Daniel trapped here as well. "Who the hell are you and why are you talking to us causally?" Vin Jin asked small Daniel. "His name is Daniel but since there are two Daniels we called him by height aka he's small Daniel," I answered him. "Hey everyone I was brought here before you guys. I'm the fifth member." Daniel said. "But there's six of us?" I said. "Well I'm participant 100 and you're an extra person Y/N." "Damn." "Anyways, I'll explain to you how you can clear the Circus." "Daniel got you kidnapped here too?!" Zack yelled. "Relax he hasn't betrayed us. This is the Underground of the 2nd affiliate." "What the fuck man!" I yelled. "So what about me and Y/N?! Why the hell are we here?!" Vin Jin yelled. "By the way who are you mister?" the small Daniel said. "Damn." I tried not to laugh again. "Anyways think of me as Daniel Park. This is all part of his plan to take down The 2nd affiliate." Daniel said. "Shut up! Jeez, you talk way too much!" a red hair guy kicks small Daniel in the stomach. The boys were about to fight. "Stop it, boys, you can even communicate properly." The tall old man said as he was sitting on a bench. I sighed and I still sat on the floor. "Can I go home now?" I said.  "Jeez, idiots am I right Y/N?" Vin Jin sat down next to me. "You're the idiot I see." I said, "Hey at least we're suffering here together." Vin Jin smirks. "Can I go home now?" I said it again.

"You guys are using up your energy before the game starts? A woman with a mask on spoke in English. "Hey bitch where are we?!" I spoke in English as well. "My, My how rude of you participant 101." "Y/N don't ruin the plan," Daniel said. I sighed and nodded in annoyance. "Whoever wins, gets to do whatever he or she wants." The woman said. "That means food?" I asked her. "Uhh yeah?" "COUNT ME IN YEAH!" I chanted. "The game will start once you pass those doors." The woman said. We all went through the door and saw a whole bunch of people with masks on their faces chanting and cheering. "A whole damn crowd is here to see this!" I said as I look around the crowd. "A Bunch of participants here. I wonder who will claim victory!" The Neko woman changes as she goes through each participant's profile. Each by each it's going down. "Participate 55 everyone's favorite and a former MMA champion. It's Katsuzawa Akria!" She announced. The red hair dude smiled and puts his fist up. "Next participate 56 Magami Kenta." "There's a lot of scum bags here," Warren said. "Wait I'm interested in that old man's turn," I said. "We don't have much information about him, but if say he's a potential winner. Participant 70, It's Minsik Choi a pre-generation class A Fighter!" "Eh pre-generation? Like my father? He might know my father then." I thought as I remember him talking about some generation and shit so far I'm the second generation.

"Pfft next up, I'm so embarrassed to just introduced them. They are the youngest participants found in this circus!" The woman announced. "We're up next.." I said. I ignored the crowd laughing at us. "First it's, Participant 101, It's Y/N L/N, we don't have that much information, but her father is a pre-generation and a class S fighter, also she even fought many people in her middle school age just to make her father proud, she's also have got the recognition of a singer. She's a strong fighter for a woman for young her age. Give a warm welcome to Participant 101!" "EH WHO THE HELL PUT ONE BILLION WON ON ME (840 US dollars) ?!" I yelled. "Lucky" Vin Jin said. Then it went down to Daniel, then Zack then Warren, and then Sally. "Pfft morons, you guys got Zero won!" Vin Jin laughed at them.