Chapter 4: The hangout

A/N: I'm just going to put vinjin pictures cause why not

——————————————

Y/N's POV

Xiolen and I arrived home. We
entered the house and Xiolen asked me. "So how's school." "It was fine I made a couple of friends but it was okay. At least I stood up for a new friend of mine." I replied. "Hey I'm very busy with work and everything. So I'm not going to cook anything for tonight but I'm ordering some pizza and drinks if that's okay with you."  Xiolen quickly grab his keys and exits out of the door. Then I was alone....

"Finally I'm alone what should I do now?" I thought to myself. "First let me put Mary's number on my contacts and I texted her.

Y/N: Hey I'm not even sure if I got the right number but I'm Y/N. So mary if you get this it's me :).

Then I went to my room and took a shower.  After a few minutes I change to my usual clothes and layed in my room. A text popped up and it was Mary.

✨Mary✨: Don't worry I got you girl and yeah you got the right number.

Y/N: Oh thank the lord. I was hoping it was going to be you.

✨Mary✨:  Yeah since I added you to my contacts. I can finally make a group chat with the three of us now.
Y/N: Okay I guess.

✨Mary✨ added Vin Jin to the chat.

Then I changed the name Vin Jin to Dork 😎👌

Dork 😎👌: Huh Mary you know I don't like it when you bring other people to our chats man.

✨Mary✨: Dude it's Y/N the new girl and you gave her your stupid hat. 🤦‍♀️

Dork😎👌: Oh her... meh I guess she exception.

Dork😎👌 has been added Y/N to his contacts.

Y/N: So what are you guys doing right now?

✨Mary✨: I was doing my hair that's all

Dork😎👌: I'm practicing my part for the school festival. Btw this shit hits hard not gonna lie. Me and Jeong Gi will beat Y/N in one sweep.

✨Mary✨:🙄

Y/N: Okay asshole you're actually going down hard. Plus I'm not going to be making my own song that shit is to much work for me for right now😒🖕

Dork😎👌: Okay lazy ass 🙄

Y/N: Why thank you good sir I know I am :)).

✨Mary✨: Anyways what are you doing right now Y/N

Y/N: Well rn I'm texting you both but I probably going to organize my shit because I haven't finish packing my shit. But I'm home alone and my cousin already called a pizza place to order. So y'all wanna come over?

✨Mary✨: Oh shit really 👀

Y/N: Yeah I mean I trust y'all 🤷‍♀️

Dork 😎👌: Ain't no way free food👀👀👀

Y/N: Yessir 😌

✨Mary✨: Bet send us the address 👀

Y/N: okay

I send the address to my house.

✨Mary✨: Okay thanks girl, I'll be over there in a couple of minutes I'll see you later.

Dork😎👌: I'll maybe be there I still wanna practice for the festival. You know practice makes perfect~ 😉

Y/N: Okay 🙄