Chapter 21: God dogs?

3rd person pov:

Y/N was getting ready for school when a notification pops up on her phone. She checked what notification she got and it was a text message from Mary.

✨Mary✨: Hey Y/N, wanna skip school because why not.

Y/N: Okay 👁👄👁

✨Mary✨: Cool, Me and Vin jin will wait for you at the Park then do something fun.

Y/N: 👍

She finished getting ready and walked out of her house. This is going to be kinda awkward because of yesterday. She cringes at the thought but she shakes it off and just forgets what just happened. She went to the park, where she saw Mary and Vin Jin, waiting for her. "Finally what took you so long girl," Mary said. She shrugged and looks at Vin Jin and smirks at him pulling her phone out. "Oh, Mary~" "Oh no what is it Y/N?" "Look at Vin yesterday when I hung out with him." "Don't you fucking dare show her the video." Vin jin said. Y/N showed her the video of Vin Jin talking to the child and having fun with her. Y/N and Mary both laughed as Vin Jin got kinda embarrassed. "Aww, I didn't know Vin Jin got a soft spot for a child," Mary smirked at him. He looks away not facing us. "He even saved that child." Y/N smiled. Mary smirked at her. "I heard that you hugged him tightly." "Oh shut up I was worried." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Yeah because she can't let a hot guy like me get hurt." Vin jin smirks as he put an arm around her. Y/N and Mary cringed. "I bet he ruined the moment right?" "Yup." Y/N sighed. "What do you mean I ruined the moment?!" He exclaims. "Whatever let's go do something." Y/N sighed again.

The three walked past J-high and went to the arcade. "Finally we're here." Y/N smiled. "Someone told me that Y/N likes the arcade," Mary smirked elbowing Vin Jin. "Pfft what no. It's totally not me." He said not facing us. Y/N smiled at him. "I'm glad that someone remembers it." They went inside and saw the claw catcher area. Vin Jin smirked at the two ladies. "Ladies watch this." He said as he went to one of the claw catchers. "I heard Daniel Park from the fashion department woke up," Mary said. "Wait really." "Who cares, I don't care about Daniel. I'm hotter than him." He said as he was getting a teddy bear. "Well someone agrees with you," Mary smirked at Y/N. Y/N blushed and hit her lightly. "Shut up no I don't." I rolled my eyes. "I mean who cares about him anyways, I'm way better." "Well, I'm going to the bathroom," I said walking away from them.

Y/N's pov:

While I was heading to the bathroom I saw a gang staring at me weirdly. "What are you guys staring at weirdos." I walked past them and went to the restroom. I washed my hands and dried them. I was about to return to my friends when a woman with the same gang hoodie on came towards me. "Excuse me, are you Daniel Park's friend?" " Why do you need to know? Plus what are you guys like? The type of furry gang or something? Not that I mind of furries though." I said as I look at her hoodie's logo. "God dog? So you guys worship like Jesus Christ or some shit not that I mind Jesus Christ but-" She got irritated and was about to punch me in the face until I grab her first. "Whew, that was a close one. Are you trying to fight me or something? Because my guy, you're slow-" as I was talking more and more she kicks me and punched me. I yawned and thought. Dad is right this training really paid off. I smiled at her. "What are you smiling about you bitch." She said. "Aye, you're the one who started fighting with me for no reason." I shrugged then I kick her but she blocked it. "Ah ok so you can fight at least. But nice block." I said. she grabbed me and threw me to the ground I coughed a bit. "What did I do to you, bro?!" She ignores me and grabbed my foot. "I heard you just recovered that foot, it would be a shame if I just-" As she was about twist my recovered foot, I remember what my dad taught me and I bend my knee, making her struggle hard to twist my foot now. Then I wrap my other leg around her waist making her release my recovered foot. Both of my legs are now wrapped around her waist. "Hah, you couldn't break my foot. Now I'm going to break your face." I smiled widely as I was as punching her in her face. Then she got knocked out I stood back up putting my hands on my hips. "Damn I did it! I feel like a badass now! Well your fault who wanted to fight me. Also Ggs woman I had fun." I gotta tell dad about this! I thought as I waved at the knocked-out woman and left the restroom.

While I was walking back out the lights were turned off. "What the hell they didn't tell me that the arcade is close this early," I said to myself. I heard a ruckus near the claw catcher area. "It must be the God dogs or Dog God or something whatever I have to help them out," I said as I ran towards the ruckus. I slammed the door open. It was really dark but not as dark to the point I can't see anything. I look down and I saw one of the God Dog members screaming from the pain for some reason. "The hell... Jesus, what happened?" I question myself as I was walking past them. Then I saw Mary slap Vin Jin. I just stood there and watch. "You damn psychopath! You still haven't learned your lesson after being kicked out of the Judo team?" Mary said. "So what? I'm going to be a rapper, not a Judo athlete." "YEAH RIGHT LIKE HELL YOU'LL BE A RAPPER!" They stop both looked at me, grabbing the teddy bear from the claw machine. "Don't minds me, I'm just... Minding my own business while y'all rant about something." I shrugged hugging the teddy bear. "Piss off you scumbag! I'm not hanging out with you anymore!" She sighed then walked away. Well, it's best not to bother her today. I sighed and looked at Vin Jin. "Ugh, man. She's at it again." He smiled at me as he grabbed his hat

"You alright?" I asked him. "Yeah of course I'm fine." He said walking towards his jacket. "If I'm not, I wouldn't break that dude's knees." "Huh, so you're not weak after all." I sighed in relief. "What's that supposed to mean and how come your fine?!" He exclaimed. "Oh, I fought a Hot dog? Dog God? Bad dog gang member and knock her out." I smiled. "Oh make sense well anyways..." He said as he grab his jacket and puts it on. "I'm gonna be a rapper anyway. There are plenty of trouble-makers who became rappers." He said as he walk towards me and patted my head. Then he grab his sunglasses from the floor, we walked out together. "It's so damn dark." "Bright." Vin Jin and another guy next to us said it in unison.  We turned around it was Logan lee, holding an anime body pillow.  We three glared at each other. "Fuck, you scared me you otaku fuck!" Vin Jin yelled at him. "Otaku? Your the one with the little sissy with the fucking sunglasses and your the girl who's bitchy all the time!" Logan yelled back at us. "Bitchy? Bitchy? I'm not bitchy!" I yelled back at Logan.  We three argued for a long period. Then Vin Jin put an arm around my shoulder and smirked at Logan. "At least I got Y/N with me at least she agrees with me." We fist-bump each other. Logan got irritated but sighed. "You two are fucking annoying." He said as he turns and walks away from us. "Finally that fat pig is gone." Vin jin sighed adjusting his sunglasses.

"But hey at least we're okay, well you look messy." I said.  "No shit Sherlock I fought a guy that got me fucked up and took off my sunglasses without my consent." "Well wanna go somewhere to get you cleaned up?" "Sure why the hell not and can we go somewhere after I'm going to buy goggles." "Goggles? dude why?" "So I can see better- I mean to look cool and to be more hotter." He fakes laughs. I questioned him at times. I thought, staring at him. "What are you looking at? My hotness? don't worry take it all in." He smirks. "Ye- I mean no and your flirting more than usual." I said smirking at him. He quickly faces away from me. "Hm? You alright?" I chuckled. "Oh yeah, yeah lets just go and clean ourselves up." He smiled. "Alright." I smiled back at him.