Chapter 18: Freedom Finally!

Y/N's POV:

It's been a few days since I been to the hospital. Today I am finally free from the hospital. The nurse comes by to check on my foot to see if I can get out of the hospital. After that nurse provided me with crutches and I get finally go out. Xiolen came by to help me get out of this hell hole. "Y/N, what in tarnation happened? First I came to work for a few days and this is the thanks I get bozo." Xiolen sighed in disappointment. "Okay, I was in a fight," I said. "I'm not surprised and really? on the first day, you came back from break?" I explained to Xiolen and he sighed again. "Mary was right. You could've just minded your own business." "Shut up at least I defended my friends. Plus, he's the one who started it." I rolled my eyes. We went out of the hospital and Vasco and Jace came. "I saw what happened and that was brave of you Y/N. You're cool" Vasco smiled at me. "Meh, it was nothing been through worse." I chuckled. "Y/N, that's it you're going to train more." Xiolen scolded me. "What?! No! Please I don't want to deal with hell again." I whined. "Oh don't worry I'm not going to train you." "Whew, your training sucks ass," I said hitting him softly with one of my crutches, "It's to the point that you would rather train with me than them." "Am I going to be scared or something ?" "Yes definitely, Once your foot recovers the training starts." "Nope, nope, nope, nope hell to the no." "It's for the best." Xiolen scolded. I rolled my eyes. "It's okay Y/N I know training is hard for you." Vasco pats my back. "At least you'll be stronger," Vasco said. "Whatever let's just go and talk about this later. Nice to see both of you."

I passed by them, and Xiolen went behind me. We headed home to rest. "Who the fuck is going to train me when my foot is recovered?" "I'm not going to tell you Y/N but it's for your safety since you got hurt twice, it's not even been like 5 years and you already got hurt." "Yeah, but getting hurt is normal, people trip and fall." "But look at your foot. You got injured by a person again for the second time." "Whatever at least I get some rest and some freedom unlike you." Xiolen sighed. "I just wanted to protect you when I'm going to work girl." "I understand. How about you?" I said, "I'll be fine, I am prepared for whatever is going to happen." I heard the knock on the door. " that must be the person who's going to train you." "Please not be Gun or Goo. Please." I prayed 

"Where's my little girl?" A voice appeared and it was my Dad. "Dad!!" I slowly hopped with one of my other legs, towards my father and I hugged him. "Sup kiddo." He hugs me back. "How did you get here all of the sudden," I asked. "I just wanna visit my two favorite people who want to train." He smiled. "I don't want to train honestly, I don't even want to train anymore," I said as was hopping away then not long after Xiolen grabbed my shirt. "Oh no, you don't your going to train with me and your father." Xiolen said, "I wanna die." "Come one Y/N don't be such a party pooper at least your going to spend time with your old man." "Fine." I sighed "I guess it won't be that bad with you, father." I smiled. "That's my girl! Say it hungry got anything to eat Xiolen." "I'll cook dinner for the both of you guys." He said as he gets ready to the kitchen

I and my dad sat on the couch and talked for a while. "Y/N, you've grown a lot lately, and that you got a broken foot." "Yeah me and a friend got into a fight with a new kid because he was an ass," I said. "Still got your attitude from your mother I see, She always fights for her friends from time to time." He chuckled. "She even fought with me when we first met and man, she was quite a fighter. "Hold on, she fights too? She doesn't look like the type to fight with a person." I said as I was quite shocked about it. "Yeah, but I fell in love with her though after that," He scratched the back of his head. "Dad?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry that you came all the way here to just train me."  He chuckled and pats my head "Kiddo that's not the only reason I came here. I came here to meet an old friend of mine." "Huh, you had a friend here?" I asked. "Yeah, his name is Charles Choi." I got shocked when I heard his name. "I think, I met his daughter." "Yeah you did meet his daughter," Xiolen joined the conversation. "Good I don't have to explain all that stuff to you since you already know who the Ceo of the HNH group is then." "I also work there uncle," Xiolen said still making dinner. "Wow, I'm proud of you Xio." He smiled.

Wow seems like Dad knows a lot about that business group... meaning he could potentially know an illegal business then.. whatever their decision it's their decision. I sighed. "Once you recovered that foot of yours, our training will start." He said. "But.... ughh but I know most of the moves there, I know taekwondo, kickboxing, MMA martial arts, and many more." I whined "Kiddo but you got injured. Looks like I didn't train you enough."  "Dad but-" "Remember what you told me when you were younger? That you want to be the strongest girl in the world?" "But dad that was when I was younger. I'm already strong." I said he chuckles and pats my head again. "I know but that foot says you're not strong enough." I look at him deadpan. "Whatever fine...train me," I said as I rolled my eyes. "That's the spirit Y/N!" "Hey guys, food is ready!" Xiolen shouted out as he finished setting up the table. 

Dad helped me walk to the table and I thanked him. "So what's for dinner?" My dad asked. "It's Gimbap." He said as he put the rolls on the table. "Damn Xiolen making decent food while my father is here. Whenever we're alone he doesn't even try." I made a side eye at Xiolen. "Nuh uh goofy." "Okay, can we please eat kids?" My father said as he kinda got annoyed with us arguing from time to time. "Fine," I said as I eat my food. We ate our food and went to my room. 

I lay down on my bed. I was on phone playing video games on my phone. "I still can't believe of what Vin jin did a few days ago like, Him taking his sunglasses off and ewfhegryfgerhfger." I said to myself covering my face with a pillow. "Wow Y/N you're simping for a dork with sunglasses that you can barely see his face. Like someone who has a crush on a Newtuber who doesn't show their face because for some reason." I looked at my ceiling just thinking about it. I sighed and just took a nap.