Chapter 10: The Retreat (part 2)

(A/N: I'm not going to summarize it this time guys sorry but here's part 2 yay!" And btw they're all 17 years old sorry if I got they're age incorrectly my apologies.)

WARNING: ALOT OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES MAY OCCUR. ILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU GET TO IT

They have arrived at the retreat center. Y/N woke up but she couldn't move. Vin Jin's head was on top of her head sleeping. She blushed just sat there. Why am I sitting here and not doing anything we've arrived so might as well wake him up. Y/N thought as she shook Vin Jin. "Hey we've arrived." Y/N said softly as she's looking up at him. Vin Jin notice the position that we are in and jolted. "Ohh... uhh good morning." Vin Jin said looking at the window. "It's not morning goofy it's still day time." I said. "Come on we are behind." I said grabbing my head and my sunglasses and wearing it. The two came out and Xiolen and Mary smirked at the two. "So how's nap?" Xiolen said. "It was alright. Y/N said yawning and stretching. "That's good Xiolen said. The four grabbed their stuff and drags it. The four saw Zack lee punch a punching bag and set a new record. Vin jin smirks as he's headed towards the punching bag and punch really hard and replaced Zack's record to his. "Nice hit." Y/N said. Vin Jin turns back and looks at Zack. "Was that your record Zack? You should go eat something. How can you say your a man?. Vin Jin and Xiolen laughs at him. Mary and Y/N deadpanned at them. Zack got mad and heads towards the hammer game. He slams it with the hammer and it dings as it went to the top. Everyone saw it and said woah. "I guess I won the hammer game. How can you say you're a man." Zack repeated Vin Jin's words and he got irritated and got closer to Zack. "That was only 50%of my power you mother fucker." Vin Jin said to Zack. "I was using only 70% of my power wanna try me bitch." Zack said. "You-." As he was about to say something Y/N grabbed Vin Jin's ear. "Ow! Hey!." Vin Jin whines. "Mira control your friend." I said. Mira chuckles and nodded.

After all of us ate we with to the center where all of the students were. The counselor announced some stuff but Y/N didn't pay attention. The part time counselor started to stare at her while she was talking to her friends. Then he looks at Mira and heads towards her. Y/N saw the two of them talking. She started to feel off from the part timer and walks towards the two. "Hey guys how you two doing?" She said fake smiling. "Oh we doing great I'm just asking her if she's just doing alright." The part timer smiles at the two. "Uh huh... Anyways Mira I wanted to show you something that I recorded on my phone." As Y/N said grabbing Mira's hand and taking her somewhere else. She look back and made a side eye at the part timer. He faked smiled and got kinda pissed off.
"What do you want to show me?" Mira said. "I was lying to you. I'm sorry it's just... I have a weird feeling about this guy. So just be careful okay Mira if anything happen call me I said as I gather my phone number. "Oh alright thank you for caring about me." She smiled as she heads back with her friends.

After a few more activities that they done Y/N was a bit down because of that part timer.That part timer... he's definitely not a good guy but why and he's definitely a weirdo. Y/N thought looking down. "Hey, Y/N you alright there? I saw you made a side eye to the part timer." Mary said "Yeah but is it me or he just gives me the creeps." I said looking at the part time counselor. "Maybe it's just you. Come on we got activities to do." Mary said dragging me inside of the building. "We got our assigned rooms, and we're together with the fashion department girls, but Xiolen and Vin Jin are in a different room with the baking department." She said. "Okay." Y/N said we headed towards the room and I saw Mira, Ha-neul, and a girl with short hair. "Hey Mira and Ha-neul!" I said smiling and waving at the two. "Hey Y/N!" Mira said waving at her back. "Oh you having met her but her name is Zoe." Mira said introducing her to Zoe. Zoe waves at me and she waved at her back. We all sat down in a circle and talked about life and such.

"Y/N I saw you and Vin Jin wearing matching hats and Sunglasses. You guys are cute together." Ha-neul said smiling at her. Y/N blushed but they kinda noticed it and ignores it. "Actually we're friends." I said scratching the back of my head. All the girls gasp except for Mary. "I thought you guys are dating." Zoe said. "She has a crush on him though." Mary said smirking at Y/N. The girls squeak a little and smiles at Y/N. "I know right Y/N fell in love with a dork." Mary said giggling. "Why don't you tell him your feeling." Mira asked. "Because it's too early for me and plus we only knew each other for like almost a month now. I want to know him more." I said blushing. "Make sense." Mira said. " I also agree with that statement." Zoe said. Not long after the girls talked the door knock. "I'll go get it". Mira said as she got up and went to the door. "Um ladies I got to go. She said. "To where?" Y/N asked her. "I'm going to be hanging out with Zack and Daniel." She said "Aww alight be careful okay?" Y/N said as Mira left the room. The rest to the time the rest of the ladies were talking. Then we all sleep together in our separate mini rooms that they have.