Chapter 13: What did the dog do?

Y/N's pov again:

It's been... weeks/months. To be honest, I wouldn't be able to track how long I've been staying in South Korea. But hey I've made a lot of friends along the way. I do have favorites along the way also but I kinda don't care about that maybe. I thought as I was heading to school.  I see a tiny chubby girl walking to the school I was headed also. She's definitely new to the school. I'm going to make her a warm welcome to J-high. I said to myself as I headed toward the tiny chubby girl. "Hey, I've never seen you before are you new?" I asked her. "Umm yeah.. but I know where to go," she said. "Yeah, but don't you want a little company? I don't bite." I chuckled. "Sure why not." she smiled. "Cool, I'm Y/N by the way, and you?" "Crystal." she said "Your name is the same as the girl that I met at the festival we had, but left because I don't know to be honest. She said that she was going to watch me perform live on Newtube. Oh and she's nice if you're nice to her trust me." I said talking about some of the different students I met at school. Then we joked around for a few minutes. "Oh by the way some of the people here are assholes too," I said. "Oh well thank you for telling me that. I'm well aware of that," she said as we got weird stares from the students. "They stared at me like that on my first day," I reassure her. "Ah okay." She said. "Oh by the way which department are you heading to?" I asked her. "Oh the fashion department," she said  "Nice you got most of my friends in that class. You know what, I'm heading towards your class." I smiled. "Why, you're going to be late." "I'll be fine, the teacher in the vocal and dance department doesn't even care." I put my thumbs up for reassurance.

We headed over to the fashion department and everyone was staring at me and her. "Hey you guys, this is Crystal a new student and a friend of mine. Make sure you give her a warm welcome and be nice to her. If you're not nice and being such assholes. I'll fight you. I said as I patted Crystal's head. "Don't worry I threaten them. So I think you'll be fine. I said as I headed to my class now then I tripped on my own feet. "FUCK" I shouted and everyone in the room next to me heard a laugh. I laughed as well as I stood back up and moved on. I opened the door and greeted everyone and sat next to Mary and Vin Jin. Not long after Xiolen came and sat next to Mary flirting at her as usual. "Xiolen just stop you can't even get no bitches if you flirt too much. I deadpanned at him. "I don't want to deal with two Vin Jins bro," Mary said putting her head on her desk. "And I don't wanna deal with two Xiolens man." I deadpanned at both of them. The boys give fist bumps at each other. "Bro to be honest I need to work out more. I feel like I'm not that buff yet." Xiolen said flexing his muscles and touching his biceps. "Dude what do you mean?! The ladies will love you with that physical form." Vin Jin exclaims. "To be honest I want to work out too but being a rapper is the main priority." "You know you can do it at the same time called multi-tasking," I said joining in the conservation. "Nah man rapping is the first thing I mean I did it first." Xiolen crossed his arms and smiled. "Thanks, rapping is first then working out. See this is why I need a brother like you." Vin Jin said. "You know what I can't lose any brain cells from the both of you." "To be honest multi-tasking is a better way. Plus Vin you could get back to your prime state. Mary said. "Bro, you had your prime phase? Me too." "Yeah but that's just the past." He said. They both looked at each other and hugged. "Bro me too," Xiolen said.  "Those two are having a bromance moment." Y/N and Mary look at them in disappointment.  "Those two share the same brain as Curious George. Mary said. I nodded in agreement.  "Aye, we heard that!" Vin jin exclaims as the two deadpan at us.

3rd person POV:

Vin jin, Xiolen, Mary, and the others skipped the rest of school. Y/N decided to stay at school because he wanted to hang out with Crystal. By the time the school day ended. Y/N was waiting for Crystal to get out of her last class. Not long after Y/N saw Crystal walking, looking down at the floor. "Hey Crystal, I'm glad that you survive the first day of school. How was it?" Y/N waved at her and smiled. "It was okay. I guess. People were staring at me but I ignore it." "Creeps these days won't stop staring at other people." "Hey Y/N?" she asked her. "Hm yeah?" "Why do you want to hang out with me?" "Oh, that's an easy question. To learn more about you and be friends with you of course." "But I'm not a pretty woman." "So?" "You shouldn't hang out with me." "That's the stupidest thing I heard. Like girl, you look amazing. Even though you might not think you're pretty. Plus who cares about looks anyways." Y/N shrugs. "I hate beautiful people... Only cares about looks and get whatever they wanted to please. But, Y/N she probably going to be an exception.  I don't trust her that much though. After all, comparing my other body and the body that I have right now, her personality doesn't change. Maybe it's a plan for her to get popular." Crystal thought as she was walking with Y/N. They walked for a few minutes until we heard a commotion. We followed where at noise was and we couldn't believe our eyes. It was Vin jin kicking a very skinny golden retriever, looking all dirty.  He, Xiolen, his friends, and some of the students in the fashion department are laughing. Mart was there as well but didn't laugh but kinda got concerned about the dog.  "Really Vin jin?" Y/N thought Deadpanned. Y/N and Crystal continue to listen to their conversation.

"You dumb ass dog." Vin Jin said as he kept on kicking the dog.  "Hey!!! Why are you hitting a dog man?" Mary yelled at Vin Jin. "Pfft haha! That dog is always there. Get too close and BAM! You get bit." Doo lee smokes puffing out the smoke from his mouth. "Aren't you guys supposed to be hanging out with Zack or something?" Mary deadpan at the other group. "Yeah but he's being nice for no reason at all now, he so annoying now," he said as he burns the dog with the cigarette buds. Crystal and Y/N look at each other. "We gotta do something." Crystal worries about the dog's health. "That poor dog, it must've been a long time. I'm no dog expert or anything but I think she's biting people because she thinks her previous owner will come back but they must've abandoned her." Y/N said. "Well, I'm going to save the dog," Crystal said walking towards the group. "Hold on wait." she ignores me, as she covers the dog. Spreading her arms out. "Wow, a savior." Y/N thought as she watches her protecting the dog.

"Don't! Why are you guys bothering the dog?" She got fed up with the group.  Doo lee laughs at her making me get a bit annoyed by it. "Ah- it's the ugly transfer student! Haha." "She's in your class? Anyways, don't touch the dog with your cigarette." Xiolen said.  Vin Jin looks at the girl. "Who are you? You look smelly." Doo lee and his friends are laughing so hard now. "Can you move please?" Vin jin said kinda annoyed. "She reminds me of Duke and it's started to make me pissed off." Vin Jin thought. As more people make fun of her beside Mary and Xiolen, watching her make fun of. "That's it I'm stepping in!" Y/N thought getting more pissed off and walking towards the group. "Hey Crystal." She fake smiled.  Vin Jin heard her voice and looks at Y/N surprised. "That poor dog who caused this?." she said. Crystal points at Vin Jin and Doo lee. "And who made fun of you?" Y/N asked. She points at the two again.  "Oh thank you." Y/N got way pissed off but smiled. The group already notice her getting furious about this. Doo lee and his group left once they notice her. Leaving Vin Jin, Xiolen, and Mary. The two boys got a bad feeling about her while Mary was about to enjoy the time of her life. "Crystal go take care of the dog I got two idiots to deal with. Y/N made a death stare at the both of them. Mary was laughing a lot.  "Ooo, Both of you are so dead~," Mary said patting the two boys on the back.  I dragged the two boys, and Mary followed me also. 

"BOTH OF  YOU BETTER HAVE A REALLY GOOD FUCKING EXPLANATION!" Y/N scolded the two boys. "What? You didn't see the whole thing I kick the dog out of self-defense! That dog bit me!" Vin Jin exclaims at me. "Yeah but that doesn't mean that you can kick the fucking dog multiple times! What if she got pregnant and you hurt the pup or maybe possibly killed her pups?! and you Xiolen why did you laugh about that situation? I thought you knew better than that bro." I said now softly. "You're like my big brother to me and this is the shit you do. You know what I'd had it with the both if you don't you dare talk to me at home Xio.  You too Vin.  I said walking away from the trio. Mary sighed and smiled a bit. "You guys are stupid." she said.  "Thanks a lot for making us feel better." Xiolen said. sarcastic. "Well, if you guys didn't touch the dog none of this would've happened." Mary said. Vin Jin went silent and walks away. "Oh? I've never seen him like that before." She smirks. Xiolen nodded in agreement and then heads toward his house.

"Y/N I'm sorry," Xiolen said. "It whatever," she said heading towards her room. Xiolen sighs and goes to his room.

Y/N's Pov:

What the hell was Xio and Vin. Have they gone nuts?! What did the dog do too them? It was a stray dog you can't expect it to like you like that. Those two are such idiots. And Vin Jin why do I fucking love him if he's an asshole from time to time. That's a very good question me. I thought to my self. You know what tomorrow will be a new day. I said laying down on my bed and I fell asleep.

A/N: Tea 👌