Chapter 6: The festival (part 2)

A/N:  Y/N is wearing the out fit that Mira chose for her went she's going to perform this is her outfit by the way:

If you don't like it change it as your own outfit when you're going to perform. Now onto the chapter.

Previously on part one:
Y/N got jump-scared by Vin Jin because he was too close to her face. He totally didn't get jealous because of duke. Y/N met Gun and Crystal. Y/N tries to have fun with Crystal but it didn't work out not because of her. But it was because Zack's friends went to close to the two ladies. Y/N land a single hit on and got ten thousand won (7:85 U.S. Dollars). They were about to say goodbye to each other until Daniel went to Crystal. He was about to touch her until Gun grabbed Daniel.

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER:

That must be Daniel Park. Y/N thought. Crystal and Daniel were talking then Crystal walks away about to go towards the car then Daniel was about to touch her until Gun grabbed his hand tightly. "That's quite enough." Gun said holding Daniel Park's wrist. Daniel struggles to get out of his grip. "How persistent, she already explained this. She had enough with you people. So step back pretty boy. Don't make me hurt you." Gun said. Oh damn tea at it's finest. Y/N thought, thinking if she wants to take her phone out and record the drama.   "Let... go of me!" Daniel parked yelled and gets out of Gun's grasp. They were surprised that he got out of his grip. "Heh you little..." Gun said as he was about to kick. Daniel quickly put his guard up. Gun kicks Daniel really hard on the upper side of his neck, making Daniel coughed as he kinda lost breath. "Heh you reacted to my kick and put your guard up. You got a good eye. You're interesting."

Gun said about to hurt Daniel even more until Crystal stops him but failed. Then until one of the five people that saved duke came it was Vasco. "Hey glasses what do you think you're doing to Daniel." He said as he put his juice to the side of somebody's car.  "This your friend?" Gun said. Daniel didn't say anything and still coughing on the ground. "That's right... I am his friend." Vasco said. Daniel was shook after what he just said. "So don't be messing around with him or I'll teach you a lesson." He said walking towards gun. Shit this is getting interesting I wish I could get popcorn and soda for this. Y/N thought. "Teach me a lesson? Why do you talk like that?" Gun chuckled. "You're hilarious." Gun said then he punched him to the face. "Oh shit!" Y/N then quickly covering her mouth.  Vasco just stood there and took it with no problem. Then a tiny blood dripped down to his nose. "Glasses... take off your glasses." Vasco said. "Remarkable, my punch didn't hurt you?" Gun asked. Vasco didn't answered him. "That totally hurt I can tell by his face." Y/N whispered to Crystal. She nodded in agreement. Gun chuckled. "This school is totally... interesting." He saids as he took of his glasses showing his black eyes with white dot pupils. I wanna go to perform please make this quick.  Y/N thought not paying attention what's going on for the rest of that situation and goes on her phone.