Chapter 16: The Troubled new student (Part one)

Y/N's POV:

Finally been a year since being a Freshman, and we're...getting old. Also, I'm a Sophomore. Feels good to be a second year. I thought to myself as I was walking back to J-High. While I was on break I was practicing my martial art skills with Xiolen in case, someone is trying to mess with me. But I know no one trying to mess with me right?  I started to make my own music and started to get recognized, and some even sponsor me. My break was so awesome. So it returning here can't be that bad right-. I accidentally bump into a student. "Hey watch it bitch." A tall cubby man looking down at me. "Jeez, I'm sorry, no need to call me that." I kinda got annoyed by that but ignored it. No need to cause drama on the first day back. I said it to myself. Some of the freshmen came toward me. "Y/N!!" "OH MY GOD IS THAT HER." "Y/N, I LOVE YOUR SONGS" "Y/N I WISH I CAN BE LIKE YOU." A group of freshmen girls came towards her. "Oh my, Hello ladies welcome to J-High. You guys wanna take a group photo?" I smiled and all the girls nodded excitedly. We all came close together and I took the photo. The girls went wild after that. "Thank you for supporting me ladies, Remember dream big." I waved at them and walk past them. "Y/N?" I looked at the person who said my name and it was Mary and right next to her was Vin Jin. I gasp and hugged the two. "It's been a long time how are you guys?" "Girl it's been a few weeks since the break you really missed us that much?" Vin Jin smirks at me. "You haven't even changed at all," I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah, you missed the hottest guy in the school of course." "Whatever." I crossed my arms. "Wow, it's Duke!" "Is it really him" "It is him!" Grabbing our attention and looking at Duke. "Huh?" Vin Jin got annoyed seeing him being recorded. "Huh Duke is getting the recognition it must be nice," I said and smiling at the small man. "Grr." Vin Jin got annoyed. I looked at him and laughed. "Dude pull yourselves up." Mary looked at him and deadpan. "Anyways I'm going to the bathroom with some of my classmates see you guys in class." "Don't do anything stupid Vin," I said. He walked away from the two of us and waved. "I see you famous now Y/N," Mary smirks and elbows me. "Yeah, I've made some songs from time to time." I smiled. "Anyways where's Xiolen? I don't see him anywhere." "He has a bunch of work to do but he's still going to school but not for today." "Ah okay,"  They walked for a few minutes. "Move you bitch." it was the same dude who said it to me last time shoved me and walks away to the bathroom as well. "What the fuck is his problem?" I said.  "I don't know, but that was not necessary to push you." "He's probably going to the bathroom." "I swear to God, if  Vin Jin is going to do something stupid to him and he gets beat up I'm not going to be surprised." "Same." Mary sighed. We head on to our classroom like always.

Like ten minutes later, Vin Jin is still not there making Y/N kinda worried. "Ok I know sometimes he skips classes but why do I feel something bad is going to happen about him?" I asked Mary. "Girl when are you going to confess to him it's almost been a year?" Mary said. I blushed and turned away. "Nope! nope nope nope nope nope!" I said repeatedly. "Girl you wanna go big or go home." Mary smirk. "Plus actually where is he?" "Girl, why would you wanna know?" Mary smirked. "Can you stop making fun of me because I like your best friend?" "Nope, never it's my specialty," Mary smirks and goes on her phone. I sigh and rest my head to my desk. "That new kid is a strange one." I sigh and thought about it more. "I swear to God if I see that fucker hurt him I will going to fight him wait Oh my God Y/N shut the fuck up he can defend him self. Y/N I agree with Mary your totally into him. Shut it myself." I thought and blushed softly bang my head to my desk. "Girl, are you okay like mentally?" "No" I said still banging my head. "Yeah true you look red." "huh, really I am?" "Pfft Yeah, Looks like someones admit that she likes him." Mary chuckles as Y/N still bangs her head on her desk.  "Jeez you're going to get a concussion." Mary looks at her deadpan. "I'm alright." I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

A few minutes later, Vin Jin's friends guided Vin jin in the classroom. "Mary I need help." Vin Jin said covering his eyes. "What the fuck did you do and why there's blood on your mouth." "I told you it was the New kid." "No I tripped that's all." Vin Jin cover his one hand for both of his eyes and gives them a thumbs up with his other hand. "Mhm sure then why there's blood on your mouth." I said taking a closer look. "Aye, dont come close to me bozo." He said. "What I'm just taking a closer look dork. Just go to the bathroom and put something on your eyes. I said deadpanned. "I'm so going to beat his ass if he hurts my friends or myself or my family again wait Xiolen is fine he can exist without me." I thought to myself as I got pissed off. At lunch, me and Mary sat and talk. "Someone's pissed off." "Yeah, I am." "Why because Vin Jin got hurt." She smirks at me. "Why are you bothering me so much about me liking him? there are probably many other girls who would want to date him." "...Girl what the fuck are you even talking about he hasn't gotten bitches last year you think he'll have bitches this year besides you." "Shut up." "Anyways.." As I see the new kid walked up behind Mira and spilled food on her on purpose. "Oops." He said it sarcastically. Zack was about to stand up to him until I got real pissed and went in front of Zack. "What the fuck is your problem? First of all I accidentally bump into you and then you shoved me. Second you hurt Vin Jin...well meh you can bully him I don't know you can if he did bother you first but still. Third you spilled food on my friend. Fucking rude ass pig." "Great now the last part you sounded like him." "Mary it's not the time for goofying around like this." I said. "What's your name new kid?" "Why do you want to know slut." "Because I'm going to remember your rude ass face and when I'm about to fight you." I said as he grabs my hair. "Y/N!" Mira yelled at my named as I hold the pain and elbowed his face letting go of my hair. I put my hands up as I was about to prepare to fight. "You think I'm going easy on you bitch." "No that's why I'm not going easy on you Fat ugly pig." "Your sounded like Vin Jin again girl." Mary said as she was peacefully eating my lunch. I was not hungry anyways so I ignores it. "Y/N this is my battle go get out of my way." Zack said putting his hands up ready to battle. "Hell no he bothered me and Vin jin first." "Bitch the dude with the sunglasses bothered me first." "Okay make sense actually not surprised why he got beat up now that I actually think about it but you still hurt him." I said still holding my position.

The END OF PART ONE HDBDHDHDHDHDHDHD