Chapter 32: Hostel

Y/N's Pov:

"Guess it's my time to shine now," I smirked at them, getting to my fighting position. They all looked at each other and laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked them. "It's just that you can't even beat one person princess. You know you're too pretty to die in a situation like this." Mc pesticides smirks at me and I cringed. "Ew your pick up lines are even worse than Vin Jin." I said. "Listen if you're serious about this... Then I won't be easy on you." Mc said as he took off his jacket and his shirt. "Really, what's up with people taking off their shirts? What is that going to do make my nose bleed or some shit." I sighed. "Actually the only person that really impressed me was Vin Jin not gonna lie." I thought to myself. The second Mc was gone I looked behind me and he was there, about to grab me. Then I kicked his stomach very hard, making him stumble a bit. This is a good time to save one of them uhhhh bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish- forget that just carried someone for god's sake. I said and I carried the person that was the closest to me, which was Vin Jin. "I'm sorry Vasco I'll save you later!" I whispered to the passed-out Vasco. I carried Vin Jin like a piggyback ride and ran. "Shit He's too heavy, my god. Whatever don't give up now." "GET HER!" Mc said then everyone tries to look for me. Everyone is on my back now. I ran and ran not looking back. Then all of the sudden I lost balance and fell to the ground, landing on my face first. "Ow shit!" I yelled. I touched my nose and it was bleeding and I sighed. I turned around and the Vin Jin was still passed out, and he was on top of me. I pushed him to the side and I sat up, breathing heavily, being exhausted. "Yo bitch where you going?" Mc smirked as he grabbed me from behind covering my nose and mouth. I struggled to have oxygen, I tried hitting him but I was exhausted from me running and carrying Vin Jin at the same time. "Pfft your just as pathetic as your boyfriend." He said. I flipped him off and gave up, passing out.

After a few minutes, I woke up, seeing a lot of people surrounding me. I looked at the ground and Vasco, Jay, and Vin Jin got knocked out. "Jesus bitch you looked pretty fucked up." a familiar voice was heard. I turned around and it was Logan, still, look normal, just a few scratches on him that's all. "Logan I know we weren't the greatest friend nor we weren't even friends in the first place but we gonna get outta here," I said. "Bitch can't you see we're trapped? Anyways don't talk to me I'm counting." Logan said. I rolled my eyes and sat for a minute looking at the passed-out men. "What did we just get into..." I said to myself.

Not long after, a huge tall man came and dragged two guys and dropped them. "Bro you guys too?" I asked them. "Yo it's Y/N and Logan! I knew we can be saved!" Zack said with his goofy smile. "Nah man, we are trapped here too." I said as I put my thumbs up. Then I look at a familiar girl. "Jasmine?" I said in confusion. "Don't talk to her, she's on Hostel's side."Zack said. I look at her as she looks at me back. Then I waved and smiled at her because why not!

"You got the job done right?" Jin Jang said. "Eh?" I turned around, listening to their conversation. "I caught them fighting, and brought them as you requested. You can see their condition state yourself." The man said. "I was right about their plan." Zack said. Then that made me realized... The whole time... their plan was to make them fight each other? Wow that's an ass move I gotta say. I sighed. "Didn't you guys hear? They're planning to bring them in body suits." I heard that annoying voice. I saw Mc pesticides sitting on Vin Jin. "Hey asshole, can you not sit on him? Your passing your germs to him." I said. "Hey, princess we meet again," Mc said. "Ew don't call me that ever again..." I cringed at what he had just said. "So what are you gonna do with these vermin?" the man said. "Olly said that he'll be the one to exterminate them. So, hold your horses Jerry Kwon. We wait til big daddy gets here." Jin and said. "This is bull shit." I said "Shut up bitch, no one's talking to you." Jin Jang said. "Yo who has the bitch count? I wanna know how many times I get from me being called a bitch." I said.

No one's pov:

"So, this is all one plan eh? Seoul bastards backstabbing each other is so cliché am I right Vin Jin? Pfft hahaha, Look at this fool, turning into a fine Seoulite alright and playing dead and all. Haha" "I swear he gets on my nerves." I said to myself. "Hahaha So, That's what it was? Some deliberate plan? Please don't make me laugh. Gaslighting us into fighting each other, knowing that we don't get along and then attacking us from behind? How fucking embarrassing!" Vin Jin said as he slams MC Pesticides to the ground. "Yo Y/N still have my shades? Also damn what happen to you?" "First I carried you, and ran, I lost balance and trip by my own dumbass, and Your buddy ol pal over there got me fucked up. The end." She said as threw the sunglasses to him.  "Anyways so, Big daddy will be in charge of extermination? What is he? The mountain king for you scrap rats?" Vin Jin said "That's one way to describe it to be honest." she said.  "Getting sucker punch by you wackos is death by humiliation that's for sure." Vin Jin said, adjusting his sunglasses.

"Uncle, can't we just have a little bit of fun first while we wait for big daddy to come?" A member from the Hostel said. "Suit yourselves, you guys wanna make a really good first impression for Big Daddy." The uncle said. "Let's get him!" The Hostel gang was coming towards Vin Jin. He was about to embrace to get hit. Y/N got in front of him and attacked the guys with the help of  Vasco as well.  "Dude it's twice now that I have to save your ass." she said looking back at him, smirking. "Actually we had a plan too. To find out Hostel's headquarters. Since we found it, we're good." Vasco said. Y/N nodding her head acting like she agrees to it. "Dont act like we had a plan that's even more embarrassing! Y/N don't act like you agreed to this because you clearly don't right now!" Vin Jin rants about it. "Just shut up and fight if you don't even want to get your ass kicked by a bunch of hobos," Y/N said as she attack people and knocked them out. Zack, Daniel, Jay, Logan, and Vin Jin joined in. "Hell yeah, let's kick some badassery," she shouted out.