Chapter 11: It's not your fault.

Y/N's pov:

It's been a few days since the tragedy happened at the retreat. I got a black eye on the left and bruises on my stomach and my legs.  But I went to school anyways even though I got all marked up black and blue. "Is that Y/N, all bruised up?" A student said whispering to another student. "I heard she saved a student from the retreat." Another student said. A lot of students started to stare at me. "Y/N!" Mira said running towards me and hugging me. "I thought you left school," Mira said worriedly. "Just because I have a black eye and a couple of bruises? I've been through worse." I said hugging Mira back. "Wanna sit with us at lunch?" She said walking with me. "Um no but thanks for the offer," I said heading to my class. I wave at Mira and went inside the classroom.

"Hey Y/N," Mary said waving at me. I head over to her and sat next to her. "How are you feeling right now?" Mary asked me. "Pain still hurts from yesterday." I said, "Why are you here then?" Mary said. "That's a good question." "You could've just stayed home and rested." "I know but too late to be making that decision." I chuckled. "Oh my lord." Mary deadpanned at me. "Oh and Zack broke both of his arms." I said, "who cares." "Well, he can't do anything with his arms," I said. "How's he going to survive at school?" Mary asked. "That's also a very good question. Probably getting help from his friend." I said. Vin Jin came late getting pissed off. "Woah pissy boy what's with you~," Mary said. "I tripped and fell. These shades are useless." Vin Jin said as he sat down next to us. "Why don't you take them off then?" "Oh...because....uhh it's too bright in here that's why." He crossed his arms he saw a tiny bruise. "Oh my god, Mary!" Mary deadpanned even more. "Oh no, what are you going on about again..." "LOOK AT GOT A BRUISE ON MY ARM!" He said showing his arm to Mary. "I'm very hurt right now!" I deadpanned also and pointed at my eye. "Vin Jin look at me right now..." I said. "Oh hey Y/N what's up with you? You look fine." He said. "Bruh don't you see the black eye and some of the bruises on my ducking face bro," I said pointing at my face. "You'll be fine Y/N. Just a tiny bruise it'll probably last to a day." I and Mary rolled her eyes. "I'm indeed fine," I said sarcastically. "You didn't see the blood on my face yesterday," I said. "Yeah but still I got hurt today." He whined. "That poor floor. Is the floor okay?" Mary said dramatically. I laugh and got hurt while laughing because of the bruises I have on my stomach. "Wow, you're more worried about the floor than about me!" Vin jin exclaims. "Pfft, hahaha-ow ow ow." "Y/N you alright?" Mary said. "Yeah, just the bruises on my stomach that's all." Y/N smiled.  "At least you are alive." Vin Jin said. "Yeah," I said.

At lunch, we headed to an empty table. I got a lot of snacks so I took them out of my bag. Many people stared at me while I was eating my bag of chips because I have a lot of junk food. "Y/N... why do you have a lot of snacks..."  Mary questioned me. "I'm not feeling like eating a meal. I'm feeling like eating junk food now don't mind me." I said continuing to eat my bag of chips. I saw Mira feeding Zack like a baby. I can see Zack being very happy about it as well.  "I can tell Zack is having a time of his life with Mira," I said pointing at the duo. "It's just because he has two broken arms." "I bet he's going to lie about his arms being broken still." Mary nodded in agreement. "No fair. That pretty boy is getting fed by that girl." Vin Jin said getting jealous. "Mary make me a wrap." "Jeez, please get it yourself," Mary said. "Please." "No, get it yourself mister," Mary said rolling her eyes. After he complains for a few seconds. I decided to give him a snack. He was shocked. "Just take it and stop being jealous over that," I said and looked away from him. "Well thanks, I guess," he said taking the chips from my hand. "You know you should give her a wrap instead of the other way around," Mary said deadpanning at Vin Jin. "Mary it's fine I have my snacks here," I said pointing at the bag. "If you say so." Mary shrugged as she was eating her lunch. "Y/N how are you feeling?" Mira said coming over to the trio. "Feeling a little better." "Hey bitch your the one who brought Y/N into tragic shit a few days ago," "Hey stop it, Vin," I said getting annoyed. Mira looks down at the floor sad. "What? She's the one who got you into that mess. It's all her fault anyways." "Hey quit talking shit about her you fucker! It's not her fault!" Zack stands up and stood in front of her, protecting her. Vin jin stood up and walks closer to him.

"Oh so, who was it then, Y/N?" Vin jin said getting pissed off. "Guys-," I got interrupted. "No, but still you got a problem?" Zack said back. "Yeah, your bitch over there who caused all Y/N injuries," Vin Jin said pointing at Mira. "Guys-," I said seeing Mira about to cry. "Say bitch again, I dare you," Zack said as he shoved him. "Shove me again, try to test me, Broken arm freak," Vin Jin said. Zack was about to shove him again until he thought about what Mira said. "GUYS!" I scream to the point everyone got quiet. "Have you two gone fucking insane or some shit?!" I yelled at the two of the men. I saw Mira running away from the drama. Zoe and Ha-neul go after her. "Mira..." I said softly. "What the fuck is wrong with both of you?! Have you guys realized that you are hurting her feelings," I sighed in annoyance. "First of all, it's none of her faults. It was my fault that I got hurt because I wanted to protect Mira, my friend of course. Second of all Vin Jin, respectfully, shut the fuck up, you weren't in this situation when it happened. You were there after the incident. Third, you two better not fucking fight and act like children. I'll beat the crap out of both of you if you guys fight. Don't try me. Especially, I'm trying to eat during my favorite period of the day. Don't fuck with me." I said making a death stare making the two startled. "Preach it, girl," Mary said out loud making some of the students laugh. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to talk to Mira. Girl-to-girl talk." I said shoving them two out of my way. Mary laughed at the two guys. "I wouldn't let that slide," Mary said elbowing Vin Jin. Vin Jin made a side-eye at Zack. Zack did the same as well and both went their separate ways.

As I walk out of the cafeteria Daniel came with me. "Hey is everything alright?" he said to me. "None of your business, but Zack should tell you what's going on because I don't want to lash out at you and hurt you," I said walking past Daniel, making him get a little scared. I went out of the cafeteria and saw Mira sitting on the floor covering her face with her knees. "Hey is she alright," I said "I'm alright..." Mira said. I asked Zoe to scoot a little so I can sit with her. I put my arm around her shoulder. Mira looks up at me. "It's my fault... I should've asked you to come with me..." she said. "Mira... Woman, so you think it's your fault that the creepy pervert attacked me." she shook her head no. "Do
You think I got all marked up because of you." she shook her head no. "Do you think it's your fault that Zack and I got fucked up during that incident." she shook her head no. "Exactly, There is no reason why you should blame yourself. I mean, I blame myself for letting my guard down at that dude. If I would've kept my guard up I wouldn't be like this." I chuckled pointing my face. "But-." I interrupt her. "Aye, no buts or anything," I said smiling at her. "But-." I interrupt her again. "Hey, I'm watching you. If you said but or it's my fault, I'll fight you just messing with you I'll hug you tightly and we'll keep doing this till you stop." I and the girls chuckled. "See this is the Mira I wanted to see," I said patting her on the back. "Thank you, all of you," Mira said smiling. "No problem we are your friends after all," Zoe said. "Yeah, we are women who have each other backs," Ha-neul said joining in. "We are here to help each other no matter what causes or injuries will happen to us." I joined in. "Hey Y/N I got your snacks." Mary came in and gave me my bag. I pulled a chocolate bar out and gave it to Mira. "Here take it, it will help you cheer up." I smiled. "Food is a better solution for situations like this." "Thank you, guys," Mira said hugging me, and Zoe. Ha-neul joins in the group hug. Mary just watched us. "Mary come on, don't be a party pooper," I said. "Fine alright. We all group hugged. "Ow ow, too much hugging," I said. The girls quickly break the hug and chuckle. "Oh sorry I forgot your injury in the stomach," Mira said scratching the back of her head. "It's okay, now let's go back to the cafeteria," I said.

We headed back to the cafeteria. Zack was there apologizing to both her and me. I sat next to Mary this time. "Hey, Y/N-" "Fuck off, Don't even try to bother me right now okay. I had it with you. You should think before you speak this time." I said flipping him off. "Jeez, what's wrong with her." Vin Jin asked Mary, pointing at me. Mary rolled her eyes. "It's best to leave her alone, for now," Mary suggest to him. Vin got kinda pissed off at me for not talking to him, but I ignored him. "Y/N-" "Mary I'm skipping school now and tomorrow." "Aww again? I'm going to be stuck with him... Alright bye Y/N. "Y/N wait what's wrong-" Vin Jin got interrupted. "She said to leave her alone, so leave her alone," Vasco said. "Thank you," I said walking out of school. Vin Jin got more pissed off. "What's wrong with her?" Vin jin asked Mary. Mary smirked "Why would you want to know?~" "Because she always talks it us every day. Now lunch is quiet and it's making me pissed off right now." Vin Jin said. "Well if you didn't make her mad, none of this would've happened." she shrugs and continues eating her lunch. "Mary really, you don't want to help me with this." "Nope figure out on your own." "Please Mary you know her more than I do." "Jeez, I'm going to help you just because I want to enjoy my lunch in peace." "I knew you could help me." Mary rolled her eyes and peacefully ate her lunch.

A/N: now that's tea 😌✌️