Chapter 9: The retreat (part 1)

3rd person pov:

It's been days since Y/N skipped school but the day before the retreat, she packs her things and gets the matching outfit and pjs just in case Vin Jin brought his matching pair. I'll wear the hat and sunglasses tomorrow. She thought and slept.

The next day she woke up already and gets prepare and finishing packing her things up for the trip. "Yo Y/N today is the day. You ready?" Xiolen yelled across the room. "Hell yeah!" I said wearing Vin Jin's hat and the sunglasses that she bought. "Okay I got my wallet." "And I stole one of your 6 cards." I said smirking. "Okay wait ..what." Xiolen said deadpanned. "Never mind of that let's go!" I said

They walked to the front of school and saw students in front of the school talking and getting excited to tonight. They went to the Vocal and dance department group. "Bro!" Vin Jin said with a loud smile and heading towards the two. "Bro!" Xiolen said. They both hugged and Y/N and Mary deadpanned. "Hey Y/N how's life." Mary said "Boring and normal." She said. "I see you and vin Jin are matching with the hat and sunglasses." Mary smirked." "Hell yeah!" Vin Jin said. "You matched without me.." Xiolen said being dramatic. "Bro I'm sorry." Vin Jin said hugging him again being dramatic. "You betrayed me bro." Xiolen said. "No, No I'm sorry." Vin Jin went on and on with the scene which the two girl looked at the scene and looks back at each other still deadpanned. "Hey Vin Jin!" She said waving her hand. "Hey my matching buddy!" He said putting his arm around her shoulders. We both chuckled and talked. She saw Vasco from the Architecture department staring at the two and sheds a tear making Y/N made a awkward smile. What's wrong with him. She said the looks at Xiolen. "Well who's idea to match with who?" I raised my hand. "I did because it's a little gift of mine for Vin Jin since he gave me a gift." I said. "Oooo-.." Xiolen smirks making me blushed a little. "That's cool." Xiolen said.

The buses arrived and the four goes to all the way to the back of the bus. "Hey why won't you sit with Y/N since you guys match with the hat and sunglasses." Xiolen said. "I mean if its fine for Mary." Vin Jin said. Mary looks at Xiolen and cringes and sigh. "Fine... it won't hurt to sit with Xiolen." Mary said deadpanned. "Have fun dealing with him." I said smirking at Mary. Mary flips me off and sat next to Xiolen "I guess it's you and me cutie." Xiolen flirts with her and Mary rolls her eyes. "Whatever." Mary said as she sats down next to Xiolen while Xiolen sat at the window side. "Ok Y/N, I'm guess your sitting with the one and only Vin Jin." He smirks at her and patting the seat. "Yup." She said sitting next to him. After all the students from the Vocal and Dance department sat down and talked the teacher arrived. "Okay class all eyes on me. I want you guys to behave on the bus I know it's going to be a long trip there but please put on your best behavior." The teacher announce the whole class. "HOW ABOUT NO." One of the students shouted out making the whole class laughed. The teacher rolls his eyes and sat at front seat. "WOOOO LETS HAVE FUN YALL!" Y/N shouted. Everyone cheered and hyping everyone in the bus up.

The bus started to move everyone was going wild. "IF YOUR EXCITED TO GO TO THE TRIP SAY HELL YEAH!" One the students shouted. "HELL YEAH!" Everyone on the bus said it in unison. Y/N took out her phone and puts on camera mode then switched to recording mode. She records her self waving at the camera then turns the camera facing Vin Jin looking through the window. "Vin say hi to the camera." Y/N said "huh what oh Hey." Vin Jin smiled and waved at the camera. "Look we match!" Y/N said to the camera and puts her arm around his shoulder. "Hell yeah matchies for life!" Vin Jin said. "Woooo." Y/N said as we zooms close to her face. Then she switched to camera to face Xiolen and Mary talking to each other. "Guys say hi to the camera." Y/N said as she records the two. The two looked at the camera and waves to it. "Sup you guys!" Xiolen said putting a peace sign at the camera. Then Y/N switch to face her now. She waved at the camera and ends the recording.

"Hey guys." Xiolen said. The three looked at Xiolen. "What?" Y/N said. Xiolen grabs his speaker smiles. "Oh no..." Y/N said deadpanned. "Ready to have the time of your life?" Xiolen said as he connects it to his phone. "Yessss blast this shit!" Vin Jin said. Xiolen turns up the volume and picks some from his playlist.

(The song name: Cold weather. Made by: Glass beach.)

Everyone heard the music and dance to the music besides The song ends and everyone cheered. "Yeahhh dance party." One of the students said. "Any requests?" Xiolen said. "Oh how about Nxde by G-Idle!" One of the female students said." Everyone cheered because they know the song. "Okay!" Xiolen said as he put up the song from his phone.

Everyone cheered at the first second when the song pop up. They sang the lyrics of the song. Then after 37 seconds to the song Mary started to sing.

(Lyrics are up in the video. For English viewers.)

Mary: 아 발가벗겨져 버린 movie star. 아 별빛이 깨져버린 밤.

Y/N joins after Mary.

Y/N: 꼴이 볼품없대도, 망가진다 해도. Yes. I'm a Nxde.

Then the beats drops and everyone cheered for the two ladies. After many songs are finish everyone got tired and sat down.  "Whew that was fun."  Y/N said as she started to sweat. So she took off her sunglasses and her hat. "I can tell." He said looking at Y/N. "Mary killed that part." Y/N said. "I know I did." Mary said. Y/N yawns and took a nap.  After all, she woke up early in the morning. The sleepy Y/N tilts her head and lands on Vin Jin's shoulders which Vin Jin jolted a little and looks at Y/N sleeping. Making him tired as well so he tilts his head on top of her and sleep. Xiolen notice the two were cuddling and taps on Mary's shoulder. "Look." Xiolen and Mary smirks at the two sleepy heads. "Oh by the way she likes Vin Jin." Mary whispers to Xiolen's ear. "I can tell they both like each other." Xiolen whispers back. "Shall we wake them up?" "Nah, leave them be." Mary said. "The two dorks are in love with each other." Mary smirks. "How did you know that Vin is in love with her?" "He told me when she was here for the first day." Mary said. "Ah make sense. I bet they're too stupid to know that they like each." "I actually agree on you on that." Mary said pulling out her phone out and taking a picture of the two sleepy people.  "Oh my god look!" Xiolen whispers as he points at  Vin Jin and Y/N moving closer together and cuddling with each other. "What the hell they're not even a couple yet." Mary smirks and takes another picture of the two. "Heh imma show the both of them to see how they react." "Yesss you should do that." After a long trip they have arrived.