Chapter Thirteen

I slipped back through my window, shut it closed and sighed blissfully

I slipped back through my window, shut it closed and sighed blissfully. Adalia was right. It did feel right. I was kissed and didn't lash out like I usually did. Progress.

I opened my door and peered over the bannister, everyone was still in the living room. I perkilly skipped downstairs and plopped myself in between Rhys and my dad. "Hello everyone, welcome to court,"

"Court? Are we going to jail or something?"

"I'll decide that, thank you," I smiled sweetly at Johnny. "Now, court is in session, and I will start us off with I will do some type of reckless shit at least twice a week, so be prepared for that and I know you guys are very protective but sometimes, tone it down a little because I can kill someone without batting an eyelash or breaking a nail but that doesn't mean I don't hurt, do we agree?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good, and you guys still need practice in the raising a kid departament and I'm willing to teach you as long as you're willing to learn," I paused. "And I love you guys too,"

"Court is adjourned," I said, my voice muffled by Wes's shoulder as everyone wrapped their arms around me. I got up and headed towards the stairs. "Also, I'm dating Rowan," I rushed to say, then took the stairs two at a time.

I shut my door and sank to the floor with a smile.

Yup. Everything was just right.

I glared at the stairs

I glared at the stairs. "She didn't just say what I think she just said,"

"I think she said what you think she just said," Johnny nodded.

Rhys only chuckled. "I saw it coming from ten miles away,"

"How?"

"Because," he shrugged. "It's the little things,"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because she likes him, I wanted her to do it on her own," he crossed his arms. "Besides, she's happy so what's the problem?"

I only grunted. "I hate it when you idiots make sense," I rubbed my temples. "But you're right, she is,"

"So, don't kill him," Rhys deadpanned.