The End?

This marks the end of Twisted Scars. I started writing little snippets of Twisted Scars in 2020 as silly little way to pass the time but when the snippets reached over sixty pages, I decided to take a chance and make it into a book. Now, almost four years later, I've finished with a total word count of 126,162 words and 400 pages (according to google docs lmao). 

Twisted Scars was originally only Odessa and Rowan's story, but I changed it halfway through because I wanted everyone's story to be told and I knew that if I didn't incorporate them, the rest of the Harris's stories would remain untold, and I didn't want that. So, Twisted Scars was really a story about The Harris's (Plus Rhys and Wes) and their happily ever afters.

That being said, Twisted Scars is the ONLY book in the series that will be multi-couple/have a lot of character povs. Ever other book in the series and really any other book I write will only be about one single couple and only the FMC and the MMC will have point of views.

Now, next up in the series is Adrian Romanova and his quest to create his own life without Ronan in California. I had the time of my life writing his character in Twisted Scars, so I just had to give him his own book because I feel like his story couldn't be told with just a few POVs in Twisted Scars and his book will be called Twisted Dreams.

Twisted Dreams synopsis:

Adrian Romanova is the villain. In every story, in every mind, he's the villain. He never tried to prove them wrong either, but that was always the plan. Get big. Get strong. And show the people who made him a monster what a real villain looks like. Because that's what he was.

A monster.

Or at least he thought he was. But one woman makes him question everything he thought about himself, something he was sure would never happen for as long as he lived. He says he's a villain, she says he's a misunderstood victim. He says he's a monster, she says he's the product of the place he was forced into. She's the evidence that debunks everything they ever said about him and when he finds himself catching strange feelings for her, pieces of his past bleeds into the future he always dreamed of and threaten to 

But once a villain, always a villain. And if there's one thing about villains, no matter what it takes, they'll do anything to ensure they get what they want. 

_

Also, I know you guys are curious as to how Wes and Johnny got abducted and who "they" are but that, unfortunately, will not be revealed in Twisted Dreams since Adrian's story still overlaps with Twisted Scars and ends in 2024, whereas the bonus epilogue takes place six years after the last chapter of TS, which is 2029, and it won't be revealed until the book after this one, Twisted Memories.

Until next time, Mel.