Chapter Twenty-Three

I woke up to my bare back being exposed to the coldness of the room

I woke up to my bare back being exposed to the coldness of the room. I shifted my body until I was pressed up against the surprisingly warm man sleeping next to me. "Are you cold?" he asked tiredly, his eyes opening only a smidge.

I nodded. "My back is about to get hypothermia," I whispered. He chuckled. Holy fuck and sweet Jesus, his morning laugh was deep. He slid one hand under me, right at the dip in my waist and the other on my arm then pushed until I was laying on my side, and my back was to him, then he pulled me back, encasing me in his arms and I wondered how the fuck he wasn't cold.

"Better?" he muttered into my neck. I wiggled my feet in between his, taking their warmth. "Much," I sighed and felt myself falling asleep again until the door busted open and in came Christian's younger brother, Cal.

"Get up, you sleepy fucks, we got shit to do," Cal slapped the bed repeatedly. Christian grumbled unhappily and kicked his foot out, which made contact with Cal's nose. I winced at the sound and looked up, seeing blood on his fingers.

I pinched Christian's arm. "You made his nose bleed," I whispered. Christian looked up for a brief second before laying his head back down. "He'll be fine," he said as Cal walked into the bathroom.

"That was rude, go apologize," I pointed towards the bathroom. Christian looked at me with pleading eyes but I kept on pointing. "Go apologize or no kissing for you,"

"You're not serious," he squinted at me. I squinted back. "Dead serious,"

After realizing I was, in fact, dead serious, Christian got up and dragged himself to the bathroom. I quickly took his warm spot on the bed and brought the covers up to my chin. Faintly, I heard Christian apologize and Cal gasp. "Did you just apologize?"

"In my days, I have never heard you apologize," there was a pause, then Cal said, "Did she threaten you with no sex?"

I then heard something that resembled a smack before Christian came back into the room and took the spot I was previously laying in. "I am never apologizing ever again," he said and put his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. His head lifted and he looked down at me. "I apologized, I want a kiss," he muttered.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him. A satisfied smile whisked across his face.

Cal walked out of the bathroom, walked to my end of the bed, and shook my hand. "Thank you for making my brother a whipped idiot," he said, smirking at Christian, then walked out of the room.

"I hate that fucker sometimes,"

I pulled his body until it was on top of mine. "Oh, you know you love him," I smiled and ruffled his hair. "But we should get up,"

"No, we shouldn't," he said quickly. "I can lay here all day,"

"Don't you want to be active?"

"I know one way to be active,"