1.5 The Sky Of Eternal Universe and Sea of Stars

On his side, System 777 emerged.

The system is the one responsible for handling the information and data about its host. It has many purposes – they can be used as resumes or Identification Cards – and should be present beside the host at all times. It could be said that systems are the transmigrators' main life line and the only connection they have with the Ninth Heaven.

System 777 processed the new data uploaded into its database. The rank relegation has an influence on the worlds they could enter, and System 777 is evaluating it to select the worlds and roles Jin Wei could receive. It may appear to be a tedious task, yet the system deemed it to be rather simple. It took advantage of the time Jin Wei was storing his memories to complete everything before returning to his side.

The little silver ball popped up near Jin Wei as he drifted softly on the swing. It handed him the identification card he used to open the room. Jin Wei ceased his swinging and received the card, examining its contents.

The card is roughly the size of a bank card, thin and cool to the touch. The term "Ninth Heavens" was printed in the top center of the card, with the department name beneath it. Jin Wei is a member of the Soul Division, especially the Transmigration and Reincarnation Department. His name appears on the lower right side of the card, along with his job position on the Ninth Heaven. It is followed by a series of numbers signifying his control number.

His role was written on the left side of the card. The ranks of the roles are represented by an alphabet, and the role he belongs into is listed under it. Just yesterday, the letter on the level was "Y."

Today, his role was changed to Mob Character Z.

Jin Wei swept his other free hand in the air, and an item appeared

Jin Wei swept his other free hand in the air, and an item appeared. It was a card reader. He swiped the card on it, prompting a translucent screen to display in front of him, showing all of the information System 777 had finished reviewing. It looks like a status bar, with his name, age, full and half-body pictures, money, and other important information displayed on it. He scrolled across the screen, skimming over the profile carelessly.

System 777 circled his head once before settling on his fluffy cozy hair.

"Mob Character Z, that sounds pretty interesting," Jin Wei remarked. For amusement, he clicked the enormous type letter "Z" on the screen many times.

System 777 blinked its large pencil-drawn eyes and commented, You will be the very first Mob Character Z in the existence of the Ninth Heaven.

"Really? Then it means I almost took a lot of Ninth Heaven's first," Jin Wei chuckled.

He is the very first Mob Character Z, and also Mob Character Y, Mob Character W, Mob Character P... On the records, he indeed had taken all of these position without a second place. The reason for that is because Jin Wei is the only soul who is foolish yet courageous enough to challenge fate.