Chapter 202

Xiao Li was awakened from a dream.

Last night, he returned to his room after coming out of Shen Chenzhi's room. The original effect of the coffee had dissipated due to the numbness spreading from the muscles and skin behind his neck. He laid down in bed and felt sleepy. Then he fell asleep without thinking too much about other things.

He had a long dream. He dreamed of the sea. The sea was blue and the sun shining on the sea spread like fine diamonds along with the sea's ups and downs. It appeared to be sparkling. From time to time, fish would jump out and splash water. The distant sea and sky were magnificent and vast.

In the dream, Xiao Li clearly knew he was dreaming and could even control his own actions. He stood on the shore and stared at the sea in the distance for a moment. Then he turned around and found a group of islands behind him.

There was a large island in the centre while the rest of the small islands were regularly arranged in concentric circles around the middle. There were many buildings on the island in the middle, the tallest of which was a temple. It stood on a tall mountain and was very conspicuous. It formed a triangle with two small temples on the left and right.

On both sides of the temple, there were two soldier statues. They wore helmets and held a weapon in their hands like they were guarding the things inside the temple. Both the soldiers and the temple were well constructed and had an exceptionally harmonious beauty. It could be seen even from a distance. In addition to the temple in the middle, the other two smaller temples were each guarded by a sphinx statue.

Xiao Li stood in the westernmost part of this group of islands. Xiao Li was silent for a moment as he watched the buildings in front of him. The name mentioned in the task description came to mind. "Atlantis?"

He turned around to walk towards the central island. At this moment, there was a quick knocking on the door that woke him up.

The person who knocked on the door should be very anxious. They knocked more than a dozen times in a row. At the same time, there was a constant noise coming from outside the door. "Sherlock, Sherlock?"

Xiao Li opened his eyes and looked dazed for a moment. Then he heard the knockings and his mind returned. He got up from the bed and opened the door. "What is it?"

It was Wen Wenwen knocking on his door. Wen Wenwen had lost the smile on his face and he looked solemn. He saw that Xiao Li was safe and sighed with relief. "He Tian is dead."

He told Xiao Li what had happened. In the morning, Bruce was the first to wake up. He came to the living room and found that Xu Jiaheng was still asleep. The quilt was on the ground and the little boy's belly was exposed. Bruce chose to wake Xu Jiaheng and as the little boy looked confused, he chatted with Xu Jiaheng for a while about the situation in this mysterious town, hoping to get more information.

After that, time passed. Kesia, Wen Wenwen and the others also woke up. In the end, only Xiao Li and He Tian were still in their rooms. Wen Wenwen went to knock on He Tian's door but no one answered.

He immediately became nervous. He didn't have much contact with He Tian but he knew roughly what type of person the other party was. He Tian definitely wouldn't take the unusual path like Sherlock.

After calling out for a long time, he chose to break in directly and found that He Tian was already dead on the bed.

Xiao Li followed Wen Wenwen upstairs. He Tian's room was surrounded by a circle of people. Xu Jiaheng was among them. His face was pale and he was shaking constantly as he looked at He Tian on the bed.

he Tian's body was covered with a white cloth by Jin Handong. After his death, he looked astonished like he had seen something he couldn't believe.

Wen Wenwen said, "Maybe it is the figure that came out of the movie or maybe it is the creature who was peeing at us. However, this isn't what worries me the most. It was that when He Tian died, he was holding onto his life-saving item."