Chapter 213

Xiao Li didn't sleep for long this time. He woke up automatically from his dream after an hour. He didn't dream like last time, nor was there any external interference. He slept very heavily. He simply tidied up his clothes, opened the door and walked out.

The people outside were already sitting on the sofa. Jin Handong seemed to have slept. Her hair was different from the usual tidiness and was a bit messy. There were traces on her cheek that she was lying on her side. However, she didn't have time to tidy up and was watching the door.

The door on the first floor was opened. Looking from the side facing the door, they could just see the outdoors. Wen Wenwen stood at the gate of the garden, his limbs twisted as he danced to something. Xiao Li even heard the music flying from there. It was a happy song of Starlord in the Marvel movie. This music seemed incompatible with this instance world and Xiao Li was taken aback for a moment.

He soon realized that the other person was verifying his own conjecture about whether a reaction or action that didn't fit with the common sense of a horror movie was the way to live in this instance. People who encountered this type of thing normally wouldn't sing and dance suddenly.

Xiao Li walked to the sofa. He half leaned on it as he asked, "Is it useful?"

Jin Handong shook her head. "It's useless."

Over there, Wen Wenwen was already coming to the end. He finished his last move and stood at the door holding his task book. He waited for a while with no response, so he walked back in a disappointed manner.

The moment he turned his head, he was faced with Wang Huai's phone camera. Wang Huai told him, "I have recorded it and I am ready to put it on the forum. The title will be: A reincarnator went crazy due to the horror in an instance world and did such a thing."

Wen Wenwen, "......"

He walked inside with a blank expression. He had thought of the consequences long before he made such an attempt. Still, he chose to do it because he felt that his conjecture was reasonable. Before dancing, Wen Wenwen was still a bit excited like he was following behind Sherlock. He thought that if Sherlock was awake, this person would choose to try and dance with him. He might've failed at the end but he didn't regret the process. He felt like he had opened the door to a new world.

However, as he approached Wang Huai, Wen Wenwen was full of hatred and fought back. "Old Wang, if you have time like this then it is better to organize your feelings and to not interfere with other people's relationship. Otherwise, you will be struck down by thunder."

Wang Huai, "?"

Wen Wenwen felt the joy of revenge. He walked up to Xiao Li and directly said, "My guess has failed."

"...I'm sorry?"

"I still can't figure it out. Why did it fail? I think it makes sense."

This time, Xiao Li thought about it. "If a protagonist reacted like you in a horror movie then I would want to watch it. It is much better than these movies currently released."

Wen Wenwen, "......"

Wasn't this his daily routine? Wen Wenwen wanted to express his thoughts but didn't dare say it. Instead, he asked about the topic he most cared about. "Big Brother, have you sorted out your conjectures?"

His expression was pitiful and his eyes were earnest. It was as if he was looking at his only hope and Xiao Li felt quite uncomfortable. "I guess?"

"What is it?"

Xiao Li was about to speak when he suddenly looked behind Wen Wenwen.

"What's the matter?"

Wen Wenwen noticed his gaze and followed it to the open door.