Chapter 204

The 'run away!!!' in the mirror of Ouroboros shone with an extremely eye-catching light. It entered the eyes of the rest of the people.

Xiao Li made a puzzled expression. "???"

Wasn't he just making a peaceful transaction with the other person? Why should she run away?!

The fortuneteller who thought that she would see a shocking prophecy, "......"

The corners of her red lips were twitching. Run away? Ouroboros' mirror was an artifact that all fortunetellers dreamed of. Now it didn't even show a prophecy and was blatantly reminding her to run away?

The fortuneteller looked at Xiao Li again and felt that this person had become mysterious and unpredictable. Even the old man became a kind elder being caught by an evil human, risking great danger to warn her. Prophecy was the direction of divination. To some extent, they were from the same source. She might've never met the old man but at this moment, the fortuneteller chose to believe in him.

She swiftly put the crystal ball that was in front of her into her pocket and used an agility that wasn't compatible with her old body to smash the edge of the chair blocking her and started fleeing outside.

However, before she could even step through the threshold, the hair that had been hovering on the ground for a long time from Xiao Li's pocket moved. The doll was prepared in advance. The dark hair took advantage of the fortuneteller's attention on the coffin and mirror to quietly sneak around in the darkness. Now, it directly wrapped around the fortuneteller's ankle and made her fall.

"Ouch, ouch-!"

The fortuneteller felt that the bones in her body were being torn apart. Fortunately, she protected her face in time when she fell. She didn't receive any damage to the face but her shoulders were miserable. She gritted her teeth and barely got up from the ground.

The escape failed. The fortuneteller ignored the pain of her body and looked back at Xiao Li in a panic.

Xiao Li told her, "...I don't know why you would want to run away but running away is considered a default failure."

The fortuneteller gave up and sat back on the chair. The rattan chair was usually comfortable but now, she felt that it wasn't soft enough. She muttered in a hoarse voice, "You still need clues?"

The other person could use the mirror of prophecy yet he needed her to give clues? Xiao Li knew what she was thinking when she saw the coffin ghost and simply said, "There are limits."

The sentence he engraved on it only formed a small connection between him and Ouroboros' coffin. It wasn't enough to break through the restrictions of the instance rules to predict these important clues. The instance clues could only be obtained from this world.

The fortuneteller was nervous and she didn't intend to renege on the deal. She took out her crystal ball. The crystal ball could be considered to be of good quality. Despite the fall, there were no broken places. It was still round and shiny. The fortuneteller caressed the crystal ball with both hands. Her eyes became ethereal and entered the psychic realm.

"When the first ray of light dissipated the darkness, the sphinx' crown fell to the ground. The shadows were dispersed to the Promised Land, which are the coordinates to the Temple of Records."

Her somewhat ethereal voice echoed around the room. Xiao Li noted down these words and the doll retracted her hair, laying back down in his pocket. The fortuneteller saw this, took back her hand and asked in a somewhat nervous manner, "Can I go?"

Xiao Li nodded. She grabbed the crystal ball without looking back and ran out in a hurry. Only Xiao Li's coffin ghost was left with mixed feelings in his heart. In addition to feeling a bit comforted that the younger generation had escaped, there was more grief.