Chapter 205

At night, the fog was thicker than before. It was layered on top of each other like a solid body. Judging from this change, it seemed that the fog would become thicker with each day they had stayed here. It was as thin as a grey veil when they first entered and now the visible distance in the thick fog had been reduced to only half a metre.

The wind outside the window was very strong. Even if the reincarnators stayed in their rooms and kept the doors and windows closed, they could still hear the strong sound of the wind blowing against the window. Some plants in the small garden outside were uprooted and thrown into the window. Tan Li was heartbroken when she saw it and simply buried herself completely in Xiao Li's pocket so she wouldn't see it.

Xiao Li was sitting on the sofa but he couldn't bear the gossip-filled gazes from Wen Wenwen and the others. After a long time, he got up and hid on the side of the dining table. He thought for a long time with the little yellow book in front of him.

Earlier when Wen Wenwen talked to him, he had given this person a speechless look. He listened to Wen Wenwen's rambling words and had to change the subject. The strange thing was that he didn't immediately clarify it.

According to his personality, he normally would've clarified it a long time ago. Then what about this time? Did he think that this group of people were too boring, was he too lazy to clarify it or...?

The young man's eyes lowered as he thought about it. His long eyelashes covered up the confusion in his eyes.

The voices of the others discussing things came from the sofa. Someone got up from there. They walked toward Xiao Li, pulled out the chair beside him and sat down. Xiao Li heard the sound of someone sitting next to him and didn't raise his eyes completely. Still, from this position, he could see the other person's sharp jaw.

Shen Chenzhi saw him looking over and asked, "What are they smiling about? They've been looking at you all day."

In fact, they had also been looking at him. From afternoon to night, the gazes of the reincarnators had shifted between Shen Chenzhi, Xiao Li and Wang Huai from time to time. The words 'watching a show' were directly engraved on their foreheads.

Wang Huai was really innocent. He heard the rumours and told Wen Wenwen the truth. However, the people eating melons were more willing to believe in their imagination.

Xiao Li heard the question and replied with no patience, "You."

Shen Chenzhi, "?"

Xiao Li was even more anxious and added more words to complete it. "They are smiling at you."

At first, Shen Chenzhi had some doubts. He was taller than Xiao Li. Combined with the current posture, he could instantly see that on the back of the neck where the black hair was scattered, the tooth mark had faded. At first glance, it looked like the skin next to it but if someone looked closely, some outlines could still be seen.

Shen Chenzhi blinked like he had understood. He licked his teeth and felt his heart starting to itch again. He wanted to make another mark or something more obvious, such as a kiss mark. After half a minute, Shen Chenzhi also smiled. The jealousy that remained from last night disappeared.

Xiao Li was anxious. Seeing this person's anxious expression, Xiao Li didn't let him off easily. "What are you smiling at?"

Shen Chenzhi's lips curved in an unabated smile. "Myself."

Xiao Li stared at him for a while and finally felt that this person was a bit too serious. He turned his head and no longer looked at Shen Chenzhi. He just concentrated on writing and drawing in the little yellow book.