Chapter 211

The posters for 'Restriction' were quite strange. It wasn't like the scary movie posters for 'Peeping' and 'Death'. It was unique. The colour of the poster was black. Under the grey sky, there was a sea and the sea was calm.

In the middle of the sea was a small iceberg. It was crystal clear and cast a shimmering reflection on the sea. However, below sea level, it wasn't the middle and lower part of the iceberg but a small town. The town was very detailed, like a Lego model that had been shrunk countless times. There were lights on in the houses and people walking around the town.

There was nothing wrong with the small town. It was even a bit warm at first glance. However, on the poster, it was suppressed by the iceberg under the sea level. At the bottom of the boundless deep sea, there were no bubbles around and no other marine life.

Wen Wenwen felt tense. He took out the map of the town that he carried with him and placed it next to the poster for comparison. Then he proclaimed in a deep voice, "The structure of this town is the same as Styland!"

Bruce added, "I feel that the clues are all tangled up. There might be clues everywhere and everywhere can be the path to life, but they are tangled up together like a ball of wool. I can't find the right way to untie it."

"Mainly, this task is very strange." Wen Wenwen heard Bruce's words and also complained slightly. "Generally, an instance requires you to stay alive for seven days or to find the truth. This time, there is actually only one choice."

"Is this under an iceberg? However, when we came in and before the opening CG, the town wasn't next to an iceberg. In addition, there is no sea water nearby..." Jin Handong didn't continue to complain. She studied the poster in front of her and murmured, "Atlantis-is the town in the poster Atlantis?"

Wang Huai shook his head. "It isn't necessarily a real iceberg. Perhaps the sea here is just a metaphor."

...Like a curse.

Xiao Li added in his heart.

Through the information in the Temple of Records, he was almost certain that the town of Styland was the former Atlantis. It was coveted by a certain god and was destroyed. Thus, it was forced to move here. The descendants were cursed and restricted from leaving the town.

It was just that... what did this have to do with the way to live?

The reincarnators shouldn't be encountering the same curse. It was a rule simulated by the instance. The way to live that they needed to find should be different from the solution of the townspeople.

He didn't say what he was thinking. He just told them, "Go in and see."

***

This time, the movie theatre was no longer reserved by the reincarnators. The residents of the small town filled up the seats and were whispering to each other.

They had already broken the rule of the movie theatre once and received bad luck a long time ago. The reincarnators weren't afraid to violate the rule again so they easily bought tickets and sat down.

The movie soon started.

Xiao Li didn't think to buy popcorn and Coke this time. He only remembered it when he had already sat down, so he just thought about it.

Due to the previous 'Peeping' movie, Xiao Li's evaluation of the movies in this instance was greatly lowered. He was pessimistic about this 'Restriction' and didn't even bother writing down notes. Still, he had to watch it for the sake of finding clues.

The young man covered the lower half of his face with the little yellow book, yawned lazily and shrank back in the seat.

Shen Chenzhi handed him a piece of candy. It was the same candy from Future Theme Park. Xiao Li hesitated for a moment. Then he placed it in his mouth to raise his spirits and watched the big screen.