Chapter 210

Xiao Tu looked at the wallpaper she had put up herself with shock. Then she saw the smashed TV set and floor before her gaze finally fixed on the left side of the sofa. As an evil spirit, Xiao Tu couldn't see the invisible creature but she could perceive with her talent.

The invisible creature sitting on the sofa was also stunned. It astutely noticed that the little girl in front of it was clenching her fist like she wanted to punch someone. It couldn't be caught. It had to find a way to escape.

The invisible creature screamed, jumped from the and rushed to the window on the opposite side of the door. It tried to smash a crack in the window so it could get out. However, the quality of the furniture might not be good but how could the doors and windows surrounded by spiritual power be so easy to break?

It didn't break the glass and just knocked itself back. It felt dizzier than when it had hit the door earlier. The invisible creature fell back from the window and smashed onto the table again.

"...That's enough!"

Xiao Tu's face was unprecedentedly gloomy. She reached out and pinched the empty air. Then there was a force that bound the invisible creature.

It was absolutely impossible for this creature to appear in her house for no reason. The only key that she gave out was the spare key she had to hand in due to the instance rules of Lingxi Mountain. The owner of the spare key was called Hercule, also known as Sherlock and Moriarty.

Xiao Tu thought of the rumors she had heard recently and her teeth were itching with hate. Damn Hercule, was he the one doing the demolition? She just didn't want to respond. Did he have to be so vindictive?

***

Five minutes later, in the empty clearing.

Everyone saw that the old door was still in front of them and hadn't disappeared. Perhaps it was because there was a good sound insulation effect. Even if the red-haired youth placed his ears to the door, he couldn't hear any movements inside.

The red-haired youth and other young people of the town stared with wide eyes. They realized that these outsiders weren't ordinary tourists and were watchful.

Wen Wenwen made a 'psst' sound. "Sherlock, Old Xia, where did you put that thing into?"

Before Xiao Li acted, Wen Wenwen had also thought about how to get through this crisis. It was the user of items followed by searching for the invisible creature. He never expected such an operation. It was just that the doll or Zhou Ying circulating on the forum didn't have this type of function?

Xiao Li replied, "It is a ghost's house."

Wen Wenwen, "......"

'You are the devil.'

He glanced sympathetically at the empty land. Before the invisible creature had appeared, it was flat and could be used for basketball. Now it was pitted and rough. There were several deep holes and a pond could even be dug. Thinking of this, Wen Wenwen couldn't help squeezing out some bitter tears for the owner of this door.

Just then, the closed door was opened from the inside. A small palm carrying the invisible creature stretched out from the door. Xiao Tu stood inside the door. Her face was like a villain. She was clearly a little girl who looked like a doll but she gave people a vicious feeling and they didn't dare to look directly at her.

Xiao Li saw her and Xiao Tu also saw him. She started to grind her teeth and snorted. She had made a lot of preparations in order to ignore this person.

Xiao Li saw the door open and he hurriedly took a step forward. His hands formed a basin shape to catch the invisible creature. He didn't know how Xiao Tu had 'educated' this creature but it had lost its strength to struggle. It didn't resist after seeing a human catching it. It just raised its head feebly and called out. Xiao Tu allowed him to take away the prey.