Chapter 242

Once there was the beginning, everything that followed became logical.

Xiao Li crouched on the edge of the cat climbing frame, reaching out to tease the little white cat. The little white cat raised his chin high and let out a purr of joy from his throat, eyes narrowed. Near him, the little black cat lay quietly on the sofa, eyes open and watching the scene in front of him. His tail kept flicking behind him and both eyes were pulled back. Xiao Li turned his head to be impartial and rubbed the little black cat. The little black cat didn't move away but he maintained an unhappy expression during the process of being touched.

After that night, Shen Chenzhi had coaxed Xiao Li to allow him to move into Xiao Li's home. He simply moved the person and cat on the grounds that 'the little white cat likes Xiao Li.'

The little black cat had raised his fur at the time. His sense of territory was extremely strong. Even though a few weeks had already passed, he still ignored the little white cat and was occasionally a bit hostile.

Xiao Li tried to appease him by opening another can of cat food.

The little black cat originally wanted to stick to the cold war for a while. However, the can of cat food was too fragrant. His pink nose sniffed twice and he couldn't hold back. He licked his mouth, got up and started to eat the canned food.

Xiao Li simply sat on the carpet and touched the black, silky fur. Suddenly, he remembered the cat when he was on the ghost ship. Thinking about it carefully, the little yellow book or Shen Chenzhi was really like a big cat. He was just much stickier. He was reminiscing about the cat version of Shen Chenzhi when there was the sound of the key turning from the door. Apart from Xiao Li himself, the only person who could open this door was Shen Chenzhi.

He didn't raise his head. Three seconds after the door closed, a slightly cool hand grasped his wrist and hugged Xiao Li from behind. Then a kiss fell on his cheek. It was too sticky.

Xiao Li thought so but he didn't try to break away. It was just that the roots of his ears were red due to such overly intimate behaviour. He moved his nose and smelled the wind and rain on the other person's body. Then he changed the topic. "Is it raining outside?"

Shen Chenzhi nodded. "A small amount of rain."

He was watching intently from an angle that Xiao Li couldn't see. It might've been several weeks but Shen Chenzhi still couldn't believe it. He was finally with Xiao Li. He could hold Xiao Li, kiss him and even hug him to sleep in bed.

Xiao Li wore a black sweater today. The neckline wasn't too big and the collarbone was completely wrapped, but a few red marks on the originally flawless neck could still be seen. This was Shen Chenzhi's masterpiece.

Still, Shen Chenzhi felt it wasn't enough. People were always greedy. They got a little bit and wanted more. Shen Chenzhi wanted to imprint his traces all over the other person's skin. As he kissed Xiao Li, he wanted to swallow Xiao Li up and never let him out. However, Shen Chenzhi never showed it. He had never felt this way before. He wanted to treat a person well so they would never be separated from each other.

Xiao Li stared out the window. Ever since coming back from the last instance, he had never encountered a sunny day. It was always in a cloudy state. Rain falling was the norm. This type of weather was really rare for this season. The weather stations had already conducted exclusive interviews on this phenomenon but the reincarnators all knew the reason.

The supernatural power had dispersed, indirectly affecting the weather. It was as the top post in the reincarnators' forum stated. Reality was out of time.

The young man holding Xiao Li noticed that he was absentminded. Shen Chenzhi followed his gaze before holding Xiao LI's delicate jaw. He turned Xiao Li's head and asked in a low voice, "What do you want to eat at night?"