Chapter 224

Xiao Li didn't know about what Fu Zige did. He returned home and saw that the KTV ghost was 30% joyful and 70% panicked. He had returned to his microphone and left only the round microphone head sticking out of the sofa. The upper cushion covered the rest of him.

Xiao Li had just returned from the pet hospital. He had accompanied Shen Chenzhi to pick up the little white cat and then went to Shen Chenzhi's house to settle the kitten. The little white cat had reluctantly tried to hold onto him with his paws while leaving and Shen Chenzhi asked him to stay, but Xiao Li was still determined to leave.

He looked at the TV that was turned off and then poked the end of the KTV ghost's microphone. He asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Fu Zige hummed and twisted his body. "I'm fine."

Xiao Li turned his head and questioned Zui Tian who had stayed at home. "Did he go out?"

[Maybe he went out to participate in a poetry recitation contest and was eliminated.] Zui Tian still hated Fu Zige for reading passages from his novels so his words were strangely authentic.

Xiao Li, "......"

Tan Li and Zhou Ying had gone out with him while the little black cat had to follow and watch him. Only these two reality ghosts and the ancient woman were left in the house. Unfortunately, the ancient woman took the stick person out. It was said they went to watch a painting exhibition in reality. If Fu Zige refused to speak then Xiao Li didn't know where he went and what he did.

Soon, the next issue of I am the King of Songs aired and Xiao Li knew what Fu Zige had done. It was for no other reason than the program turning this event into publicity.

That night, Xiao Li ordered a midnight snack takeout and sat at him aimlessly watching TV while finishing his homework on the coffee table in front of him. Fu Zige lay on his side beside Xiao Li, microphone facing the balcony in a half-dead manner.

Tonight was the broadcast time of I am the King of Singers. Xiao Li specifically turned to the channel that broadcasted this show. The moment the time arrived, the preview of the program was first released during the commercial time. On the television screen, an eye-catching advertisement came out.

"A supernatural event suddenly occurred in the recording room for screening submissions. The staff saw a ghost face?!"

"What type of fairy song is it that even a ghost face will listen to it? Don't leave, the show will be broadcasted right away!"

After this slogan, it showed a young man sitting on the ground and pointed his finger at the vent on the ceiling. This was taken by his colleague.

The staff members' faces and the vent were covered by a mosaic but the white shadow at the vent could vaguely be seen. Judging by the movements, it had stretched out its neck like it was frightened by the observation of the dizzy young man.

There was no need to look at this ghost face. Xiao Li could guess who it was.

Xiao Li, "......"

Fu Zige saw himself on the TV screen and weakly defended himself. "I just wanted to thank him for praising my song."

Who knew Ah Le would be so unafraid after his initial reaction?

Fu Zige himself was very uncomfortable about scaring 'Ah Le.'

Xiao Li hadn't spoken yet when the manuscript placed on the tissue box showed some writing: [What are you like now? Don't you have a B number in your heart?]

[The cannon fodder in my update tonight will be you.] Zui Tian retaliated decisively.

Fu Zige told him, "Hehe, do you want to be read to again?"