Chapter 268 [END]

The god of the understood stood still but his head abruptly turned 180 degrees to look behind him. He saw the young man's face and relaxed slightly before asking in surprise, "Is it you?"

Shen Chenzhi let go of his hand. He ignored the other person and walked straight past the god of the underworld to Xiao Li. He wiped the blood on Xiao Li's face and frowned. "Is everything okay?"

Most of the attacks had hit Bloody Mary. Xiao Li just received some of the aftermaths. He shook his head at Shen Chenzhi and pushed away the arm.

The series of actions combined with Xiao Li's name for Shen Chenzhi meant there was no need to ask about the relationship between the two people. The god of the underworld controlled the surprise in his eyes and returned to his previous lifelessness. He turned his head and quickly glanced at the heavens before speaking to Shen Chenzhi. "You stopped them."

Shen Chenzhi stared at him coldly but the god of the underworld had been accustomed to his indifference to others. This was his normal state the few times they met. The gentle appearance of falling in love just now was abnormal and was enough to make the god of gossip extremely excited.

Shen Chenzhi glanced around at the ghosts trapped around him. He moved his wrist and the teeth in the mouths trapping the ghosts were all broken. They scattered on the ground and the ghosts were released.

Since the god of the underworld didn't get a response, he also fell silent. It was just that once the teeth fell off, his hand suddenly grew longer. He grabbed Tan Li who was closest to him, pulling the doll's long hair and hanging her in the air!

"Are you trying to control it to the end?" The god of the underworld tightened his hands. His human head split in the middle and looked out. The rain outside was still present and was even expanding. It was so dark that people couldn't see their fingers but in this darkness, there was a small change.

The light ghost tenaciously hid in the lampshade so Xiao Li could see that the raindrops falling on the window were no longer transparent water. It was instead a pure black liquid after being contaminated.

The black rain filled with countless resentments and hatred fell to the soil, into the hair of human beings and onto high-rise buildings, polluting everything in the world to their heart's content. Before the black raindrops could splash on Xiao Li's arm, Shen Chenzhi reached out a hand to block then. The liquid fell on the back of Shen Chenzhi, creating black smoke.

Hiss.

It wasn't Shen Chenzhi making the burning sound but the god opposite of him.

The moment the black rain had fallen on the back of Shen Chenzhi's hand, the arm of the god of the underworld holding Tan Li was also ignited by an invisible karma fire. The flames burned strongly until he threw the doll away and cut off half his arm. This prevented the fire from continuing to burn.

The man's strength was so great that Tan Li was directly smashed into a load-bearing wall. There was a loud noise as the wall shattered. The ground under Xiao Li's feet shook and half the building collapsed.

Xiao Li threw the coffin lid aside and ran over immediately. The dust over here was too much and he coughed a few times. He raised his hand and waved it through the hair several times before digging through the dusty ruins and taking out the doll buried underneath.

Tan Li could no longer maintain the form of a girl. She had changed back to the most energy-saving doll form. Her arm was folded in the opposite direction from the elbow joint and there were many cracks on her cheeks. Most of her hair was cut off and it only covered half of Tan Li's face.

Xiao Li picked her up and gently wiped the dust covering her face. The doll raised her hand with difficulty. Her half-length hair was extended by less than two centimetres with her efforts. After trying several times and being unable to recover, Tan Li had to hook her finger around the boy's index finger to indicate she was okay.