Chapter 261

For some reason, Fu Jianlin always felt that this pen fairy seemed to have a problem with his neighbour next door.

Before he asked the question, the pen fairy's answer was lofty and even contained a bit of joking that made him angry. Then after mentioning the young man next door, the pen fairy suddenly came alive and the answer was filled with anger. If he could make the pen fairy call him a devil...

Fu Jianlin suddenly made up a lot of things in his mind. The black-haired youth's face that was too beautiful for a man abruptly became gloomy.

The woman on the side didn't have much contact with Xiao Li or had feelings as deep as the man. She raised her head and repeated timidly, "Devil?"

Previously, Fu Jianlin had always been questioning the pen fairy and the woman hadn't interrupted. At this time, the pen fairy turned to her and wrote a lie: [You can stand up.]

"Eh...?" The woman didn't understand and opened her mouth to issue a confused syllable.

Fu Jianlin also didn't understand it but he knew in his heart that it wasn't a good thing. He casually took a sip of a drink from the side and held the pen, wanting to send the pen fairy away. Before leaving, the pen fairy wrote in Fu Jianlin's direction: [Fu Jianlin, you will pay for everything that you have done until the moment you remember it.]

This sentence on the white paper was like a hook, constantly trying to lift the fog that enveloped him. However, it was forcibly suppressed by some force to prevent the fog from disappearing completely.

Fu Jianlin suppressed the anxiety in his heart. He grabbed the pen, slammed it to the ground and smashed the pen with his feet. "What type of trash is this? You know nothing, trash, trash!"

The baby had originally become tired from crying and had fallen asleep. Fu Jianlin's sudden shouts at this moment had frightened the baby and he started crying again. The woman hurriedly tried to run away. "I-I'll take care of the baby."

Fu Jianlin grabbed her arm and pushed her to the ground, venting the uneasiness in his heart. "Where are you going? You are also trash and so is your son-"

He was about to stride toward the baby's room when the woman who had always been submissive to him raised her head and grabbed his pant leg. "Don't act against him. He is also your son. Hit me instead!"

Fu Jianlin turned around and kicked the broken pen to a corner while scolding her. "Is the kid really mine? He doesn't look like me. I think he belongs to some wild man you played with outside. Dead woman, make your son stop crying!"

The woman saw he had no intention of trying to find trouble with the child. She immediately got up and stumbled to comfort the baby.

Fu Jianlin was left alone in the large room and irritably grabbed his hair. The sound of the frying pan and meat being chopped continued next door. He roughly stuffed two balls of tissues in his ears but he was still fidgeting.

It was too noisy, noisy, noisy.

***

The movements from the next room were passed into the ears of the reincarnators.

Luo Shan couldn't sit still. This place was completely closed off and there was no signal from the mobile phone, so she could only stay in the room. She waited a long time for the night to come and couldn't wait for Fu Jianlin to remember.

She glanced at the kitchen. The door there was closed. Xiao Li had taken the initiative to take over for Gong Mingming and Shen Chenzhi stayed with him inside.

Luo Shan didn't go to disturb them and instead said to Gong Mingming, "Why do you think Fu Jianlin hasn't remembered what happened that night? Hasn't Moriarty given him enough stimulation?"