Chapter 258

Xiao Li secretly had this thought in his heart but he didn't tear down Shen Chenzhi's lie in front of the strange neighbour. He just nodded. "It is as he said. We are a couple who just moved in."

Facing the other person's too hot of a gaze, Xiao Li reluctantly added a last part. "...He is my husband."

The last two words were faint and almost inaudible but Shen Chenzhi's eyes lit up instantly.

The man next door whispered 'two men' and greeted them in a perfunctory manner. "Yes, welcome."

Then he didn't bother exchanging goodbyes with Xiao Li. He opened the door to his place with the key. After entering, he kicked off the shoes on his feet and slammed the wooden door shut. This building was old and the sound insulation wasn't good. Xiao Li could hear shouting through the door coming from the man. "Wife, are you dead? Why haven't you made today's dinner?"

There was the sound of something falling to the ground and breaking. Soon, there were no more movements.

Xiao Li retracted his gaze from the neighbour's place and walked into the open apartment in front of him.

The furnishings of this place were very simple. Perhaps because it was an old house but the layout was actually very similar to Xiao Li's home in reality. It was just that the furniture was slightly different and the walls were a pale yellow.

Shen Chenzhi closed the door behind him. Xiao Li looked around the room before sitting down on the sofa and staring at Shen Chenzhi. "Aren't you going to explain, my... husband?"

The moment he called out the last word, his head tilted to the side and revealed a beautiful, swan-like neck. This word seemed to be sent out from the tip of the tongue and against the teeth, so it was filled with a seductive meaning.

Shen Chenzhi crouched down. He almost wanted to directly press the person under him against the sofa, kissing hard and finally biting the neck, making him raise his head and scream again-

However, now wasn't a good time to do this. This wasn't the Abyss and Xiao Li wouldn't let him do whatever he wanted. The young man restrained himself and when he spoke again, his voice was a bit hoarse. He squeezed the face of Xiao Li in front of him. "Don't you want to be a couple with me?"

Xiao Li hid for a while but didn't dodge it. He let Shen Chenzhi squeeze his face. "You know that's not what I'm talking about."

Shen Chenzhi smiled and replied, "This is the corpse's domain as you thought."

"There is a part of the chaos fragment's power in it. Just like when it blessed Zui Tian, the corpse was blessed with an ability and brought you back to her memories."

"This is a memory?" Xiao Li asked.

"Not necessarily." The young man gave a stimulating answer while not letting go. "Still, it must be related. We are playing the role of neighbours in her memory. I added a bit more setting."

"Where are the others?"

"Upstairs, downstairs."

Shen Chenzhi was very sticky to Xiao Li as he spoke. In desperation, Xiao Li pulled Shen Chenzhi's collar and planted a comforting kiss on his lips. "Okay, don't move. I want to ask you something."

Shen Chenzhi loosened his hand. "You ask."

"Is the time flow rate here 1:1?"

"No, it is similar to an instance. One week here is only two seconds in reality." Shen Chenzhi gently brushed Xiao LI's hair. He paused for a few seconds before changing the subject and mentioning another thing. "You are worried about reality. In fact, before reality's barrier shatters, my ability is limited and I am restricted in what I can do but-"