The train station

London was very cold but it was y/n's favorite weather. She loved the rain and the smell of it. It made her feel happy and safe. She loved drinking hot tea, looking out the window of her living room, wearing a comfy jumpsuit and a blanket. Or maybe going out, in some Starbucks, drinking a hot beverage, always near a window so she could admire the beauty of London, the city she had been living for years. She loved working when it was raining because it reminded her of her mum, she also loved rainy days and when y/n was young her mum always cooked her a chocolate cake with a big glass of milk; they used to cuddle on the couch when Christian was abroad for work. It was one of her most precious memories of her mum.

That day it was raining, actually, it had been raining for a couple of days and y/n thought she did the right thing, moving away and coming back home. It took a couple of days for y/n to recover from everything that happened with her father and Max. She cried a lot at first and barely ate, she stayed in bed all the time, without even taking a shower. But then she realized how her life is important, how her mental health has to come first so she finally get out of bed, took a long shower, and cooked a chocolate cake, just like her mother did when she was young. She was eating her cake on the kitchen island, looking at the rain falling outside the big window in front of her when she thought about Carlos being blocked by Max and her father. So she suddenly unlocked her phone and unblock Carlos's number, then she wore her jogging pants, and a cropped top and went to the gym near her house. She needed to get rid of all those bad thoughts and start caring about herself. After a long training session, she was sweating so she decided to take a shower at the gym and when she was drying her hair, she looked at her phone finding a couple of messages, both from Carlos.

Hey
Where in the world are you rn?

She gasped, her heart was beating so fast she had to sit down on a bench and close her eyes, she forced herself to believe that this feeling was connected to the hard training session, but deep in her heart, she knew it was because of those Carlos's texts. She decided to answer him immediately.

Hey
I'm in London

She locked her phone and drove back home, trying to forget what had just happened. She decided to don't constantly check on the chat, because he was not responding.
And in fact he didn't reply for the whole night and the day after, so she started thinking he was drunk in some club, alone and bored, or maybe it was a bet with Lando or with his cousin and trainer. Yes, it must have been another sad moment in her life. 
The day after she wanted to go around the city during the evening time, she has been missing London and wanted to take a walk in the city center when the sun was down and the street lights were on, the city was magic at that time of the day. She took the underground, she haven't used it for ages so she get to Waterloo station and suddenly started singing the Abba song, like every time she went there. That nice song was the sign she was getting well by herself.
She looked around the station with thousands of people moving beside her, she loved it and while looking around, she had a strange feeling. There was a tall guy, on the other side of the rail, looking at his phone. She looked at him for a while and even if she couldn't see his face, she thought she knew him but didn't know who he was. He was wearing a long blue coat with a pair of beige trousers and a black sweater. "Horrible color combination" she thought for a second.
Suddenly the guy raised his head and looked straight at him, in the exact direction of y/n. Their eyes met. It was him, Carlos. She gasped again, freezing. He looked at her and smiled like a child who has just received that Christmas gift he has always wanted. Suddenly he get out of the station, took the stairs and disappeared for a while but y/n thought it took ages so she thought to go out the underground but as soon as she started running, Carlos appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" asked y/n trying to hide her happiness. "have you ever noticed that you never say hello to me?" he answered with his beautiful smile, looking at her who just smiled at him back. "Ah, I missed London so much," he said looking around him, referring to that period when he was driving for McLaren and moved to London for a couple of years. "Are you lost?" asked y/n. "I was searching for you" his voice was warm and calm, a perfect balance between sweetness and passion that made her heart beat fast again. "Well, now you've found me" she said trying to replicate his tone of voice, but it was impossible. They smiled at each other in silence and he suddenly hugged her very tight, he had missed her too much to stay detached. She got lost in his arms and didn't want to get away for no reason. His arms, his perfume, and his chest were the place she has always wanted to stay. 
"We have an unfinished business, do you remember it?" He whispered without letting her go. It was y/n who get away from his arms and looked at him confused. "What business?" asked y/n. "the dinner" he said in one breath. That dinner they bet when they played pool at their hotel, a lot of time ago. He remembered it and couldn't wait to ask her again. Y/n smiled at him, nodding her head so they took the train that was arriving and went to a restaurant Carlos knew very well.
"I used to go here when I was tired and felt alone, it's my secret place" 
The dinner was delicious and y/n ate everything, finally. 
"I'm sorry for what happened between you, your father and Max" he said all of a sudden, y/n wasn't prepared for that question so she looked at him without saying a word and he immediately understood that she didn't want to talk about that, not at that moment. Carlos smiled and touched her hand that was on the table, caressing it. 
"I'm happy we're together, I missed everything about you" Carlos's eyes were glowing under the light of the candle and his big hand was warm but rough due to his work and was continuing to caress her own, then she lifted her hand and started touching his fingers softly, one by one, while he looked surprised but happy at the same time. He played with her hand as well, crossing and matching their fingers together, she gets shivered all over her back, all over her body, to be honest and when she looked at him, he was smiling looking at their hands but suddenly he looked at her and the smile turned into a deep gaze, she was barely breathing. 
He get up, paid for the dinner, and took her hand to go away from there. They reached the center of the city and it was magical as she remembered. The lights were shining on the Thames and Big Ben has never been so beautiful. They walked around the streets talking all the time, jocking, talking about the races, the history of Formula 1 but also about his family and his love for them. She was happy but at the same time, she was jealous about that kind of relationship. 
When they were walking, she received a message, she looked at her smartwatch and read it fast, it was from Max: 

I need to apologize to you, please come to the next GP, I need you.

Y/n decided to ignore the message and to live this perfect night with Carlos, nobody could have ruined it, not this time, not this night, it was just about Carlos and y/n. They walked around until very late, looking at the Harrods' windows, Buckingham Palace, drinking hot tea. 
Around midnight they decided to come back and went down the underground before it closed, so they run to catch the last train holding their hands and when they get it, nobody was inside the wagon, just Carlos and y/n. They were hardly breathing, still hand in hand so Carlos pulled her closer to him gently like he was dancing with her. She get closer and looked at him smiling while Carlos was serious. He held her neck, touched some of her hair, and kissed her slowly. His lips were soft and warm like they were waiting for that moment for ages. They get apart but just a couple of centimeters and smile. Finally. They started kissing again more and more. While the train was moving, their worlds were colliding, dancing, and their hearts were connecting in a perfect symphony together with the sound of the rails. If somebody was looking at them from apart, they were like in a movie scene.
Carlos knew the perfect moment for their tongues to touch and they didn't stop, even for a second. They were totally stuck into that moment that missed Carlos's hotel stop. 
When the female voice announced y/n's stop she heard it and get away from Carlos who was still lost in her lips.
"What?" his eyes were barely opened and was pulling her closer to him again.
"It's my stop! We didn't hear yours!" She laughed and this time she went off the train holding his hand and leading. When they get to her apartment, she could just open the front door because Carlos pick her up with one hand, closing the door with the other and continuing kissing her. He saw the couch and went in that direction but y/n stopped him.
"The bedroom is upstairs" they smiled at each other and Carlos climbed the stairs and when they reached the bedroom, he layed y/n on her bed then he took her sweater off, leaving her with the bra. She was breathless looking at him on his knees over the bed, taking his sweater off. She saw his chest, his muscles and touched them but Carlos moved her to the center of the bed, starting kissing her neck, then going down on her shoulders and a strap fell down. He kissed his skin until he reached her breast. She gasped for a second and Carlos stopped looking at her worried but she smiled and kissed him again, letting him lead. He unhook her bra in a second and took it off, now he was breathless. He looked at her and smiling he kissed her.
"You're more beautiful than I imagined" he whispered and then he suddenly opened her legs so he could lay on her, making her feel everything. 
She get up, took his belt off together with his trousers and Carlos did the same with her, then he pushed her back to the bed and kissed her again, all over her body. When he get closer to her panties he kissed them, then he took them off kissing her pussy softly at first, but then he used his tongue to make her feel pleasure. Her eyes closed and she grabbed the bedsheets, moaning in silence. He stopped and looked at her. "No, I wanna hear you scream" and continued licking. She obeyed his order and started moaning louder and louder until she cum. He smiled at her "I loved to hear you scream" he turned her over with one arm and looked at her naked butt so he hit it. "Hey!" she said. "I have always wanted to do it, especially when you were wearing that tight Red Bull suit" he turned her back again "your ass is so perfect, I knew it." 
"You were looking at my butt when we were on the paddock working?" she asked faking to be shocked. "Absolutely yes, it's the best butt on the paddock, and now it's mine" he bit her ass and hit it again and again.
Then he took his panties off and she could see it, it was hard and long, ready to explode and she couldn't wait to have it inside of her. He opened her legs again with a decisive movement and in a blink of an eye he took a condom from his pants.
"You knew it?" she asked
"I wished for it" he answered.

He wore it and entered inside of her, slowly at first but then he started pushing and moving faster. His muscles were contracting, she could see the veins of his neck, of his arms, he was perfect over her, his hair was moving following the rhythm of his movements and a lock of hair fell over his forehead.
"Mi niña" he whispered in spanish, between a gasp and another. Even if she didn't get the right meaning of that word, the way he said it was too hot to ask anything. 

He get out of her, picked her up with just one arm again and laid her on the dresser, and continued what he was doing on the bed. With one hand he was holding the dresser and with the other he grebbed her face, he wanted to look at her all the time. His breath was short but somehow strong, he was looking at her with a proud gaze, down on her, while she was admiring him. The dresser was hitting the wall and was making a lot of noise, they both liked it so much.

"You are perfect, mi niña" he whispered in her heart, making her moan and get goosebumps all over her body. He gets excited more and more until he cum. He remained still for a second, with his lips near to hers and his eyes closed. When he get away from inside of her, he kissed her on the forehead and picked her up for the last time to lay her on the bed.