Drive to survive

The morning after, y/n woke up feeling cold and then she realized she was totally naked in her bed. She looked to her left and saw Carlos still asleep. He was holding his pillow with his left arm, showing his muscles since he was naked as well. His hair was messy and ruffled but it looked perfect to her. His breath was deep and calm and she stared at him for a while, while Carlos opened his eyes mumbling something. He looked at her and smiled.
"Good morning!" she smiled at him back.
"Mmm good morning" he pulled his head on the pillow. "I have never slept so good in years." Then he came closer to her, kissing her lips and holding her face delicately. They looked at each other in silence, just smiling then Carlos took a tuft of her hair off her face.
"You're even more beautiful than last night" she turned red for a second and got closer to him, then he took her right leg and put it over his waist. She could feel how huge his body was, like a statue, he was massive, in every part of his body. Her skin touched his own and she hid her face on his chest, hearing his heart beating fast. She looked at him again and he was smiling, then he started kissing her on every spot of her lips. It was very sweet and romantic. Actually she didn't aspect Carlos was like that, a huge sweet guy who needed a person who made him feel safe and loved.
They made love for the second time but it was much more romantic than the night before. He was gentle and soft in every movement, he often looked at her, smiling and touching her body like it was the most precious and delicate thing in the world. She felt it with all her heart and somehow she was scared but didn't let him notice it at all. When Carlos cum, they cuddled a bit. He had his right arm around her neck, while with two fingers he was pinching her cheek softly.

All of a sudden, y/n remembered Max's text and realized Carlos had to go back to the GP. She didn't want to face Max but at the same time she knew it was the only right thing to do to close this story once for all, even if the last thing she wanted to do was to return to the circuit.
"You have to go to the GP, Carlos" she said looking at him.
"Come with me then" he answered looking down at her, still playing with her cheek.
"I don't know, Carlos. Coming with you means meeting my father somewhere along the paddock." She started panicking as soon as she mentioned her father and his face came up to her mind.
"You can stay in the Ferrari zone with me, what do you think about it?"
"Oh well, if I came nobody has to know about us. It could be a disaster and Drive To Survive can create a whole episode based on this story." They both laughed very hard at this.
"Can I tell Charles about us?" asked Carlos.
"Oh, you haven't told him yet? You look like an old couple when you're together!"
"What do you mean?"
"I saw a lot of videos on Youtube of you and Charles and you always gossip and tease each other like a couple!"
"Oh" he laughed "yes, we get along very well and it's easy for me to have fun with him, but I honestly prefer Lando."
"I had no doubt about it, they're both good-looking, though."
"Who?"
"Charles and Lando, more Charles than Lando" he looks at her and in his gaze there was a bit of jealousy, but a good one.
"What?"
"Nothing...just thinking about you and Charles together, since you said he's good-looking!"
"Oh no!" she laughed
"Oh yes!" he started tickling her waist more and more. "Stop Carlos!" she couldn't help but laugh while he was keeping on tickling her everywhere. "No now it's war!" They played a bit on the bed "please stop!" she begged at the end.
"You didn't say the same thing last night, ah?" he smiled at her with a spicy smile
"Shut up!"
"And this morning..." he get closer to her lips smiling but she took her pillow to stop him from kissing her.
"We have to eat something, I'm starving" she said dressing up. He looked at her still sitting on the bed in silence, then he got up and dressed as well. They both went to the kitchen and Carlos started cooking.

"Do I have to trust you?" she asked sitting on the kitchen stool. He looked at her a bit offended, then he started cooking. His long hair kept falling on his forehead and she was hypnotized by it. When he's concentrated, he used to keep his mouth a bit open and his lips so big and soft was the only thing y/n looked at the whole time.
"Lady, lunch is served!" he said bringing a big plate to the table. They ate everything and it was delicious. Then she got up to wash the dishes but he pulled her closer so she sat on his lap.
"You liked it?" he asked whispering in her ear. She just nodded her head. He kissed her neck and she got goosebumps so he noticed it.
"I have to wash the dishes, so we can go to the circuit." He looked at her very surprised.
"You're gonna come?" his eyes were shining and full of happiness.
"Yes, but promise me to don't act suspicious. We must be careful, ok?" she turned looking at him. He nodded his head and kissed her very fast, with a little kiss.
"Perfect" she said and as soon as she got up, Carlos slapped her butt very loud.
"Carlos!"
"I won't have the chance to do it on the circuit, so shut up...mi niña" his smile was very dirty.
"You can't call me like this either. And what does it mean?" she get to the sink and started washing some dishes while Carlos arrived with the glasses behind her.
"It means you're mine." he whispered again and kissed her neck. She turned over and stared at him who was smiling and holding her waist. He kissed her and touched her butt. "Oh I'm gonna miss it so fucking much." He turned her and bit her butt, then he hit it. "I don't guarantee nothing." he slapped it again then he get away from her.

They traveled separated and arrived at the circuit at two different times of the morning. Carlos arrived first, of course, and the whole time he checked the hospitality to see if y/n had arrived. When she arrived, she bumped into Charles who was drinking from a carton bottle.
"Hey! You've finally arrived!" he said closing the bottle.
"Hey! Here I am!"
"Carlos was" she stopped him suddenly.
"Be quiete, please. I hope he said it to you"
"Yes" he whispered "yes he told me, anyway he's in the car right now, but when I'll see him, I tell him you arrived. He was worried"
"Thank you Charles" I'm gonna walk around, I missed everything."
"Alright, see you later, then!"

Y/n looked around her, all the mechanics were wearing red suits and it was so strange to her, since she has always seen blue suits, but somehow she felt good. She started walking around the paddock, begging not to meet her father but then she bumped into Max.
"Hey, y/n" he said. He didn't expect to see her and thought she came to talk with him.
"Hey..." she immediately regrets the idea of coming to the GP. Stupid y/n.
"I didn't expect you to be here, but I'm happy to see you" he was very clumsy and he was struggling to talk to her. She just smiled even if she wanted to run away from him.
"Can...can we talk for a second?" he asked almost stuttering.
"What do you want, Max?" her tone of voice was much more confident than his but she was just faking it.
"I just...I missed you, y/n" he couldn't hold her gaze so he was looking away.
"Max I really trusted you" she tried to hold her tears. She always started crying during every argument and she hated herself for this.
"I know but you have to know that I agreed with your father at first" she looked away, disappointed "but then my feelings for you changed" he held her arm and she turned back looking at him. "I mean, my feeling has always been the same and you know this, and I know you felt the same for me when we were together, I could see it in your eyes, y/n. You can't deny it." She looked at him and remembered all the good times they spent together, working, paying, laughing. She liked that version of Max, she like it very much but she couldn't let that memory ruin what was happening with Carlos.
"You have to go back to your car, Max" she tried to cut off the conversation. Max looked at her, in silence, nodding his head as he had just lost her, then he went away, leaving y/n alone. She decided to come back to the Ferrari box, she didn't want to meet her father at all.