I know what you want

Y/n watched the scene in silence, a little uneasy and confused. However, Carlos' words still buzzed in her head. He still remembered her body, he had not forgotten about it. Nor had she forgotten how perfect Carlos's body was, how much she liked touching it, scratching it, feeling it on her, inside her. The memories rained down on her but were interrupted by a group of hotel guests entering to train.

"Someone forgot a phone and a water bottle here" said a boy pointing to Carlos's belongings.
"Oh, thanks, I got it!" said Y/n taking those two items and walking out of the gym.

Y/n hurried her pace to Carlos' room. She couldn't explain why, yet going back to Carlos, seeing him again with this trivial excuse, made her happy. She arrived in front of the door to Carlos's room, still sweating, but in front of the lift mirror she had fixed her tail, she felt quite pretty. She knocked.

"Who is it?" answered Carlos from inside the room.
"It's Y/n, I have..." she didn't finish the sentence because Carlos immediately went to open the door for her. "...brought your mobile phone and your water bottle" she said handing him the two items.
"Thank you very much! I was about to call reception, I couldn't remember where I left them."
"No problem..."

The two looked into each other's eyes for a long time, too long, in silence. Both of their hearts were beating wildly, they were alone in a hotel room. No one would have seen anything, no one would have suspected.

Carlos could have taken her in his arms in an instant, closed the door behind him, his hands would have encircled her body, he could have thrown her into bed, taken off those leggings that made her bottom look beautiful, he could have possessed her there, in his room, for hours, as he did until recently. He could have had her in his hands, seen her naked, heard her scream his name, for hours. He wanted her, she wanted him.

Just for once, just for the last time.

Their looks spoke for them, spoke loudly.

"So, I'm going to take a shower," said Y/n.
Carlos held the door handle with one hand, his mobile phone and water bottle with the other. Those words brought him back to reality.
"Yeah..."
"See you at dinner?"
"I'll try to be there"
The last thing he wanted to do was go to dinner with Y/n and Charles, especially after the talk he had with Charles.

Y/n returned to the room quickly, and yes, she too had been thinking about the same things Carlos had been thinking about when they were looking at each other. It was no longer possible, it would no longer be possible.

She opened the door to her room and found Charles shirtless, wearing a Ferrari shirt. The room was flooded with his perfume. Charles turned to her and smiled sweetly.
"How was your workout? Did you survive Carlos?"
"I thought worse, I'm going to take a shower and then we'll have dinner at that place you were telling me about?"
Y/n totally deflected the topic, Charles didn't notice.
"Sure, I'll wait for you in the lobby, is Carlos coming too?"
"I don't think so"

Charles went away, leaving Y/n alone in the room. She took a long shower, then dried her hair, dressed and put on her make-up. Then she went down to the lobby where Charles was waiting for her. As soon as he saw her he got up from his seat and smiled at her.
"How beautiful you are."
Y/n turned all red, suddenly feeling hot.
"You don't believe it either"
"I'm serious" he said looking into her eyes. She melted looking at his green eyes and dimples. "Shall we go?"
Charles and Y/n walked towards the restaurant and for the first time they felt like they were on a sort of "date-not-date".

Charles was kind and charming and the evening passed easily. When Y/n was with Charles the world seemed nicer, simpler to her. Charles had this ability to make her feel protected, safe and Y/n loved this feeling.
After about three hours, the two returned to the hotel. They had never stopped laughing and joking, those three hours had flown by and they only had to return to the hotel because the pub they had gone to after the restaurant was about to close. Y/n lost herself in his stories, she enjoyed the sound of his voice, his gestures, the gentleness with which he moved, his small talks, his charm. Somehow she was attracted to this.